Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

GW34/35/36 Plans

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,195 ✭✭✭PopTarts

Hibbert or Jagielka .... ???

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

PopTarts wrote: »
    Hibbert or Jagielka .... ???

why have one when you can have both!

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Looks like BAE and Kaboul are out for the season. Source: Redknapp on SSN.

F**K... that is all

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

Iv had jelvic a few weeks now so I'm sorted thinking either Saurez or crouch to partner him alongside wazza.

Also gona bring in John terry and possibly mata maybe gerrard if I opt for crouch over Saurez.

Is gerrard injured lads because he didn't play the last game right ?

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

Iv had jelvic a few weeks now so I'm sorted thinking either Saurez or crouch to partner him alongside wazza.

Also gona bring in John terry and possibly mata maybe gerrard if I opt for crouch over Saurez.

Cheers

Gerrard and Suarez will only start 1 of the games. They'll both be rested for the cup final. Liverpool have nothing to play for in the league, except perhaps Dalglish's job.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

roryc wrote: »
    Thanos wrote: »
    Well this adds a spanner to the works for a lot of people (those having BAE any way)

I have BAE and Cahill. Struggling to see how I could have had a worse run over the last couple of weeks!

In fairness you should have waited til after the Champs league game if you wanted to get in any Chelsea players. Not being cheeky but that's the truth. Always the chance of an injury or 2. Or JT kickin someone up the ass :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

Cheers

Gerrard and Suarez will only start 1 of the games. They'll both be rested for the cup final. Liverpool have nothing to play for in the league, except perhaps Dalglish's job.

Ah f*ck the fa cup slipped my mind completely, suppose the same can be said for a few Chelsea players now.

Terry has been moaning of cracked ribs, cole didn't start last week, liuz and Cahill injured !!

Have to give these transfers serious taught now, 22 points behind in private league the winner gets 500 quid , need to do well this double gw.

I need the cash :D!!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shane732

Who are people replacing BAE with?

Shane732 wrote: »
    Who are people replacing BAE with?

I dont know what im going to do, ive already taken an 8 point hit this week!

Do i take another 4 point hit and hope whoever i bring in makes up for it and more?

Do i play R Taylor and hope to god he gets 60 mins in both games

Or do i play J Evans against a City side out for a league title???:confused:

I welcome all and any suggestions?

I dont know what im going to do, ive already taken an 8 point hit this week!

Do i take another 4 point hit and hope whoever i bring in makes up for it and more?

Do i play R Taylor and hope to god he gets 60 mins in both games

Or do i play J Evans against a City side out for a league title???:confused:

I welcome all and any suggestions?

If you were to take another hit who would it be for?

• Advertisement

Simpson, Hibbert or Walker!

I have 3 Newcastle players already but could swap R Taylor for Simpson and leave BAE on the bench till next wk and then get rid of him, or straight swap BAE for Walker?

Right.....

Sigurdsson to Dempsey or

RVP/Rooney/Aguero to Jelavic or Cisse......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭Thanos

Right.....

Sigurdsson to Dempsey or

Would get Cisse in first!

Right.....

Sigurdsson to Dempsey or

Have you nobody else in midfield you could sell for Dempsey! Sigurdson is at home to Wolves this week, he could do well!! I know ill be keeping him in my team anyway!

Have you nobody else in midfield you could sell for Dempsey! Sigurdson is at home to Wolves this week, he could do well!! I know ill be keeping him in my team anyway!

Midfield is McClean/Valencia/Bale/Ben Arfa and Siggy

Top 3 is RVP/Rooney and Ageuro

Midfield is McClean/Valencia/Bale/Ben Arfa and Siggy

Top 3 is RVP/Rooney and Ageuro

Id sell McClean for Dempsey if you have the money in the bank or else sell Tony V, Nani seems to be the man in midfield for UTD now that hes back?

You could always sell one of your forwards to fee up cash?

Just my two cents...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,195 ✭✭✭PopTarts

Anyone bringing in Pog? Will he play both games?

I'll prob end up with Dempsey :/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,353 ✭✭✭pah

ArXGJubCQAASIL-.jpg:med

Bring it on FF

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭massdebater

3 Questions...

With BAE and Kaboul out, does that mean Gallas is now a shoe-in for the DGW (and the rest of the season)?

Who the hell will start in Chelsea's midfield over the 2 games? Money's not an issue (although I'd still like to keep it as cheap as possible)

What Lpool defender will start both games? I'd love to get Dagger but think he'll be wrapped in cotton wool for the final.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

What Lpool defender will start both games? I'd love to get Dagger but think he'll be wrapped in cotton wool for the final.

Skrtel probably. I wouldn't be sure about anyone else.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

With BAE and Kaboul out....

Do you really want a Spurs defender with these two out?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

roryc wrote: »
    Do you really want a Spurs defender with these two out?

You could think like that which kinda would be my thinking too but there is the other argument that Spurs will play less expansive and more cautiously being in the frame of mind that they cant lose these games. Spurs could keep clean sheets if Spurs change away from their attacking mantra thats being used all season.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

Anybody from this you would leave out? I'm pretty happy with it to be honest.
    snD7F.png

• Registered Users Posts: 6,723 ✭✭✭kennyb3

What about the last 2 gameweeks?

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭coronaextra

kennyb3 wrote: »
    What about the last 2 gameweeks?

True, you should keep at least the subs for teams with favourable matches in the last two game weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭duiggers

Having both Lamps and Mata is a waste of money and positions as both are likely to play only one game. What about Bale or VdV, even Pienaar or Petrov for cheaper options.

The rest of the team looks good for this double gameweek, wouldn't be sure about the weeks after though
    Anybody from this you would leave out? I'm pretty happy with it to be honest.
    snD7F.png

• Registered Users Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

I think my squad has pretty decent games in week 37 and 38. Dont have any man united or arsenal player which may go against me, but there is only a short run to the end of the season, and I am hoping to make enough points this week to win my money league.
    If not, its squeaky bum time

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭RB100

If not, its squeaky bum time

That's why I changed my FF Team name to that!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

anyone else's carefully placed plans go out the window? 12 point hit for me this week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

froog wrote: »
    anyone else's carefully placed plans go out the window? 12 point hit for me this week.

Yep, Cahill and BAE getting injured had really f**ked me over.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement