Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Battlefield 3] Sunshine & Lollipops

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Just finished a Metro Rush as attacker.
    Kitted Assault with 416 w/Foregrip, M320, Defib. M1911 w/Torch
    We rushed, hard.
    Died a few times in the park but half the time was revived and returned the favour when possible.
    Naded jerks who were behind cover.
    Was halfway through getting knifed and had let go of my mouse when I'm just standing there and a dead Russian at my feet. Noice!
    Once we took A the game changed and B fell quickly, we pushed down into the tunnels. Was very low on ammo so pulled out nades and let em have a few. Pushed down and pulled out pistol and hurt some guys. From then changed kit twice to get more ammo and pushed all teh way to the last point without dying.

19/9 KDR and MVP1

Fucking Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Seine crossing conquest - attacking, or rather trying to defend C. There's a spotted enemy in the building to the left as you come out of the tunnel from the Russian spawn (?) and think I'm great as I lob a grenade perfectly in the window only to see it fly out a window on the other side of the building. As I swear to myself, boom... grenade explodes killing three lads running up the steps. Chesire cat esq grin on my face for the rest of the round

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

Shot a helo with my tank tonight in Operation Firestore on Craggy Island. The helo was going in for the kill with another tank, diving downwards, so I was fairly proud of myself (I might add.) :D

Forgot to mention I also got a kick out of pissing Ancapaillmor off a small bit, simply because every time he fired a stinger (in Canals) at my chopper I accidentally crashed landed and died, which meant he lost ammo and didn't get the kill. This happened about 3 times, though the last time was intentional. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Yeah thanks for staying in the copter the last time. Shot you down about 4 times and got 1 kill, you were making sh1t of us in the heli so i'd to switch from rpg to sam after crashing the plane about 4 times trying to find ya. It's rare you get to kill the heli's and pilots. Shoulda jumped out the last time.

I had no idea you were in the plane. It's nearly impossible to shoot a heli with a plane anyway, even with heat seakers. You'd need to be going as slow as possible without falling from the sky, but even at that it's hard to lock on.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Had a few great games on Craggy Island last night too. I'm going a bit overboard with land mines in Tehran Highway but it gets results.

Decryptor wrote: »
    I had no idea you were in the plane. It's nearly impossible to shoot a heli with a plane anyway, even with heat seakers. You'd need to be going as slow as possible without falling from the sky, but even at that it's hard to lock on.

Actually easy enough on caspian and firestorm to get heli's in a plane, maps are big enough to line up, just need someone to spot, the map we were on was waaay too small for a jet.

And 5uspect there's no such thing as too many mines. The smart thing to do is place them beside enemy mines, because enemy mines show up as safe on their mini map.

• Registered Users Posts: 708 ✭✭✭battser

Played a few games mixed last night using Eng! ENG is SH!TE BTW absolute sh!t. IF you want to take a tank or APC out or anything I have one bit of advice I learned last night! Switch to support, moe down enemies then get close to the tank and c4 its ass! Got an APC with 5 guys in it last night! best moment yet in BF3 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭MR DAZ

Died more times than I care to remember last night mainly to Horse and 5uspect.

Craggy really should set metro to 2rounds going forward so that everyone gets a chance as the americans

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭NTMK

Jet Heatseekers :D:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭sink

Just got a 25 kill streak and +26643 points in one round. It was on kharg island and I was in the mobile AA. God I love that vehicle, it makes mince meat out of infantry and aircraft and also has enough speed to out manoeuvre a tank.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

A mate of mine was late to BF:BC2 and hasn't moved onto BF3 yet. So we played a few rounds last night. Oh dear child ****ing God my eyes!!! :eek:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

USAS12 is unreal!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

4 of us were playing on Grand Bazaar last night and were doing alright. Then one of the opposition accused us of cheating, said we were hackers because every time he encountered us we "jumped" all over the place. He said he reported us as well and gave a load of abuse.

Once it was explained to him it was lag he apoligised.

Some people need to calm down!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Shot someone last night whilst drinking a can, i awarded myself the "Drunk Feck" Ribbon

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Shot someone last night whilst drinking a can, i awarded myself the "Drunk Feck" Ribbon

I'm drunk! You don't have an excuse! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Had really good few games on craggy!

just came back from a game, where i took out helicopter twice with RPG! TROLOLOLOL!!!

I just so love engineer class.

G36C + Mines + RPG = PROFIT!

Ya git I was in the gunner seat both times.

Ya git I was in the gunner seat both times.

Was really lol. Second time was pure luck! :D

Tommorow after work ill come over for more.

I shot someone tonight...the excitement of it was overwhelming.

• Advertisement

So anyways i just love the destructive power of mines, started mining metro yesterday afternoon, spent a bit of time judging how close each has to be to set off the next one. So i was yank and as per usual we were getting our asses handed to us, so i mined all over flag C, got killed just as they were getting to C, i respawned ran and fired an rpg at C, it was beautful all set off and what was even better was someone typed in "lol noob mines" just as i fired the rpg.

The mines are pretty awesome in seine as well, totally decimate a house.

So anyways i just love the destructive power of mines, started mining metro yesterday afternoon, spent a bit of time judging how close each has to be to set off the next one. So i was yank and as per usual we were getting our asses handed to us, so i mined all over flag C, got killed just as they were getting to C, i respawned ran and fired an rpg at C, it was beautful all set off and what was even better was someone typed in "lol noob mines" just as i fired the rpg.

The mines are pretty awesome in seine as well, totally decimate a house.

mines are 100% awesome! i newer leave home without a set of them :D

mines are the biggest NERDrage cause of tank drivers ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭James74

mines are 100% awesome! i newer leave home without a set of them :D

mines are the biggest NERDrage cause of tank drivers ;)

Have to say I love the mines when driving my tank with thermal optics on.

Loads of free points and ribbony goodness :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

James74 wrote: »
    Have to say I love the mines when driving my tank with thermal optics on.

Loads of free points and ribbony goodness :P

Especially when placed close together and only take 1 shot :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

How are people finding the TV missile ? not as good as BF2 at all I don't think...thought it kills tanks in 1 !! :D

Managed to solo a few last night :):D (choppers take long to get airborne again after seat switching back to pilot I've found) ...still having a hard time hitting choppers with the TVs though

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Got my PS3 Controller working. Aircraft is now on Easy Mode :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

Tunguska mobile AA on Noshahr Canals.
    I absolutely love this vehicle. With SAMs, zoom optics and proximity sensor I've decimated countless jumped up helicopter flyboys. So much so I've been getting abusive messages from them :D They really cant take it when someone can use it as well as they can fly a helicopter. (though i grudgingly have to admire their piloting skills cause i suck at helicopters)
    Its also the best anti infantry vehicle in the game.
    Pity its not on more maps like Caspian border.

Um yeah it is on caspian. Got shot down by one enough times.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

Um yeah it is on caspian. Got shot down by one enough times.

on the xbox?

• Advertisement

No i was in a jet.

Sorry on the pc.

Advertisement