Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AROUND THE HORN! 2015 - Discuss Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I wasn't able to separate one from the other so I abstained from voting in the match so far.

Nothing wrong with that. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Do I just wait for Mr. Nice Guy to come on and respond to my post that I made yesterday evening?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭Imnotthehulk

This might be a silly question ... but is it okay for me to go first? Or should I wait till after CasterTroy puts up his answer?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

This might be a silly question ... but is it okay for me to go first? Or should I wait till after CasterTroy puts up his answer?

His name is first, so I'd let him go first

Him going first gives you the advantage of getting the last word

His name is first, so I'd let him go first

Him going first gives you the advantage of getting the last word

That's what I was thinking, with his name first he probably goes first. I have mine written, so hopefully he won't pick my celeb!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,662 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

It does not matter who's name is first. You can get the advantage SWWY noted but then again for some questions you may want to go first so that you get your chosen answer for example if SWWY had gone first he may have picked Sheamus vs Warrior (not really suggesting you would have) and then i'd have to come up with another plan.

Cheers, put my first one up so.

I was a bit unsure about that as well. Still unsure about whether or not I answered this properly.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,853 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Tough one I'm still trying to think of an answer for

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Fair play to imnotthehulk, for some reason Evans was the first person to jump out at me too. Not necessarily in a tag or with Rusev but still looking forward to see the other answer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,326 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    Just wondering would it be possible to defer my match? My Granddad passed away Monday morning and it's going to be a long week.

Sorry for your loss

As I said earlier mrkiscool, and I think I speak for everyone here, if you need to talk, call us.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Another great post MNG voting will be tough on this one

also mrkiscool I'm really sorry for you're loss :(

It won't be that hard to vote in this one, Mr. Nice Guy is very good at this! See what happens sure.

Poll added to Stereo v MNG

catQuickmeme.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Oh man what a F'n question in the latest match between TSC and gerrybbadd! So many possibilities, a truly inspired question with lots of scope. Looking forward to this one!

Omackeral wrote: »
    Oh man what a F'n question in the latest match between TSC and gerrybbadd! So many possibilities, a truly inspired question with lots of scope. Looking forward to this one!

Its one I got last year, and there was loads to choose from. Mainly because WWE gives up on so much so quickly

Going to have a look now. These threads have become great time-killers for me the last while.

Going to have a look now. These threads have become great time-killers for me the last while.

I wish i had time to kill.... Im up to my eye balls and cant do any of the stuff I want. I envy you.

• Advertisement

That was a good debate between Stereomaniac and MNG ... I thought it was going to be a much easier decision to make, until I read through it all.

That was a good debate between Stereomaniac and MNG ... I thought it was going to be a much easier decision to make, until I read through it all.

A good debater can make a great arguement with the right eye for knit picking anothers answer, even one that you didnt agree with at first.

My mornings are free and my evenings are when I work. I gave this my best shot when possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Got my reply to the question in early. There's so much potential with that question!

I look forward to reading these. I thought that the question I got was hard, this is even harder!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,428 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Got my reply to the question in early. There's so much potential with that question!

Will reply later on, but yours was the one that jumped straight to mind. Do have another though so looking forward to this one :P

Poor Ken Anderson. He really got shafted. I heard him being interviewed before, Orton is weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Fantastic question , I feel with all the others so far i came up with an answer fairly quick but I'm struggling on this one

A great voter turn out so far, match 1 has had 23 votes so far and match 3 has had 13 so far with a poll only recently added.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

beakerjoe wrote: »
    A great voter turn out so far, match 1 has had 23 votes so far and match 3 has had 13 so far with a poll only recently added.

beaker 4 Taoiseach

Advertisement