Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

Had so much fun, did really really well vs the HoG crowd, they were all so nice, friendly and really accommodating, at one stage I did Julia's winpose at the camera and they were like "AHHHHHH HES POPPING OFF" and I was like "pls I'm sry", too funny

Was great to meet all the people from twitch, all the CKT people and about 8-10 of us were staying at Spaghetti's house each day, overnight sessions and ranked pairplay etc.

This is one of the highlights - http://www.twitch.tv/spaghettirip/b/544172562 - at 01:09:53, Jae was streaming as well and our stream monstering came out in person "AHHHHHHHHH JAE SNIPE" then "AHHHHHHH PROMO MATCH", one of the funniest moments ever!

We got to go touring around London as well, Hassan (spaghettrip) took us all over the place, Londons Eye, Parliament house etc.

OH and we were at an arcade in the Soho area, they had a vanilla T6 machine and a T6 BR machine, 1v1 tekken is so weird! Also there was a SF player there at one of the cabs ,I saw him in arcade mode and was like whoa, he can do combos, so I just went up and put a pound in and had some ggs, sick arcade experience.

We all need to make plans to "invade" HoG, the venue is so sick, the people are so jokes and it's easily accessible.

Really enjoyed the trip overall, will upload pics on FB.

Just a heads up, there's an evo allnighter on Sunday - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057243758

Should be good to get some games in, I'll be there at like 8 or so. I really recommend this, one of the better IFGC events.

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭BigStupidGuy

I'm recording all that weekend. Although if I'm finished early on Sunday I'm going to go in.

Well it doesn't start til late sunday like 8/9 or so : P

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Ixayek_usurper

Naps vs JDCR!!
    Hella looking forward to this match!!! Tekken has ben soooo good so far at EVO!!!

• Advertisement

Sweet, hopefully I can drag my butt in :)

Can anyone call the top 3?

That Genkids kid is on fire!

Genkids is absolutely tearing it up!! The number of top players he's put out/into losers is amazing!!
    Great match between JDCR and FAB earlier too.

EDIT:
    Btw guys, harada said he'd be making an announcement before USF4 finals on Sunday, so tune in! :)

Top 8 Winners - Anakin/Genkids/AO/JDCR

Top 8 Losers - Naps/Inkog/JFJ/BNMS

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭MazManZero

Ah Naps. :( Such hype against Anakin, but getting steamrolled against Gen Kids. With that being said though I hope Gen Kids goes against JDCR. Would love to see how well he does against him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Macal

Jesus man. Gen Kids, ****ing Gen Kids.

I was really surprisd with the way AO changed his style the second time he played Gen Kids. He was really respecting him a lot more and playing a lot less risky and it didn't pay off for him.
    I was sad to see naps go out when he did but his match vs Anakin was really f#ckin' hype!!

So that announcement is later today eh? It's obviously TxSF IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Naphiel

People were saying during the closing up of Saturday they flashed a Tekken 7 logo by accident. I wouldn't be surprised if it was TxSF myself especially with the time they're announcing it.

Top 8 for this was really good. Slugfest between Mr Naps and Anakin followed be Gen's rampage.

So, T7 officially confirmed. :)
    Trailer looks great!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

Trailer looks great!

wasn't impressive

TXSF please

• Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

Trailer looks great!
    Nice! When do you think it will be released? Would summer next year be too optimistic?

are people available for casuals tomorrow?

I'm recording all weekend so I cannot come :(

Too bad, my Alisa Lili Nina are coming on so nicely.

• Advertisement

Won't be around sorry : (

Casuals tomorrow anyone?

Won't be around sorry!

won't be around unfortunately. BTW Me and Kuro did an online FT5 today... and he beat me by spamming Knee Lifts with Law...

Knee lifts? You mean his f2+3 grab?

nah, ff+3+4. f+2+3 is "Oh no, I'm late for work", as Rip calls it.

I gotta sort stuff out at my place, doubt I can come down.

I was at the XGC today to give UNIB a try, and there was a new guy there who happens to play some Tekken. He plays King/Heihachi. I gave him some tips on how to play King. He's not on Boards.ie yet but seems keen on coming to casuals.

Just a matter of us bothering to make it in on Sats at least. :V Would be cool if he came to casuals in future.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭The Domonator

Do you guys record your matches? Any vids floating around?

Advertisement