Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Right.. can I get a ride out of this?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

TheZohan wrote: »
    All relationships are based on emotions, regardless of what anyone says. Lust is an emotion too.

There's nothing stopping anyone from doing that, but you have to keep the attraction going and if you fail to do that you fall into the friendzone.

Good point, I agree that any relationship is based on emotions,but cemented by the phyiscal side.

Now that you clarify it I know what you mean and its obvious,the attraction will always have to be there I suppose for anything to develop.

Anyway,this is getting very meaningful! I better go to bed before I get all teary eyed and open up a bottle of wine:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 DoorPortico

TheZohan wrote:
    That's mostly good advice.

It's deadly advice is what it is. I reiterate the telling her about being interested in other girls. She thinks she owns this guy. She'll be shaken up by him mentioning other girls being attractive and will start to re-evaluate. She'll start flirting with him in order to get him to love her. She'll get so drawn into the needing him to love her that this will be her life goal. She'll even have sex with him to achieve it.

Teenage girls are ****ED up. I probably shouldn't be giving him weapons to use against her.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

brummytom wrote: »
    Ahh she's always falling out with him, they're only still together because she can't be arsed to break up with him. I'm the one she whinges at or laughs with, and I like her a lot :D

Ah Tommy, its a sucker being in the friend zone.

All part of growing up.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

The friend zone is a one way street. You can end up in it all to easy but there is no way to get back out of it by legal means.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

I know AH can help.

There's this girl. There's a prom.

A prom? Is she Hulk Hogans daughter? If so, stay well clear - she'll end up looking like the oulone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

I dislike posts like this, I really do.

Well, disliking them doesn't make them any the less true. Only yesterday we had 'Men who cry' been labeled as not 'real men'.

You realize that AH is not the best place to be vulnerable or you wouldn't have said:
    You do realise you posted this in After Hours? o_O
    Vulnerability when shown by a poster in trouble or a sad announcement by a poster is treated with the utmost of respect by the posters here.

Come on SS, when was I talking about a "Sad announcment" or a "poster in trouble"??

I was referring to posters showing signs of vulnerability and you must be kidding me if you are trying to suggest that each time a poster shows vulnerability on AH that they are met with support.

If that was the case why do you think Brummy predicted that what he said would mean he would "get it ripped out of him".
    After Hour posters are the very best at gathering around someone in need of true assistance and no one can fault them for that.

I didn't say nor imply that they weren't. How does that negate my point anyway?

I am not denying AH has genuine posters. What I am saying that there is a certain element here who take great pleasure being smart ar*es and given the slightest chance to make someone feel inadequate or inferior to them, they will jump on it.

OutlawPete wrote: »

What I am saying that there is a certain element here who take great pleasure being smart ar*es and given the slightest chance to make someone feel inadequate or inferior to them, they will jump on it.

Why did Brummy twice have to say he wasn't gay.

Brummy is gay?!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

first things first, your asking in after hours can ya get yer hole off a young one who only wants to split the limo bill with ya. secondly she is going with a chap that isnt able to go to the prom because he doesnt go to your school. Thirdly, what kind of person are ya who wants to ride someone else's lack? (I know your looking for a few "thanks" and all that. Fourthly, why would you want to ride a young one who would do the dirt on her boyfirend?How do we know that she wouldnt do the dirt on you alos, if ya ended up goiong with her? Fifthly, I know your only trying to have a laugh and will probably say you only wanna ride her and not fall in love or have a relationship with her, so there's no point answer the fourth dilemma.
    would ya not just go out and find someone who isnt going with someone and then have your dirty way with her?:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭Takk

You know what? I can't be arsed with this. Me on boards just isn't me. Most of the time I'm the same on here as I am in real life.

But I'm not some kind of teenage hormonal sex-hungry pest. In fact, out of my mates, I'm the least interested in it. This is just some strange persona I've became here.

I'm not gay; you can call me it, I really won't mind. I know I'm not because I really, really like this girl. One night, just before Christmas, she was really upset. She texted me said "Can I ring you in a bit? I need someone to talk to" I said of course she could.

I had that phone next to me all night waiting for her to ring, when it got really late, my heart just sank. She'd fell asleep! Thats when I realised. OK, that might sound a bit pathetic but I really don't care. I know I'll regret this in the morning anyway.

I started the thread for a laugh, and it's taught me something now. I don't care about her for that, I care about her for her.

Fuck it, if I wasn't so addicted to boards I'd leave now because I'm gonna get it ripped out of me now, I know it - but I don't care. I'm a mature, decent person. That really doesn't come across here at the moment, it really should. I'm bored of playing up to a character.

And 'Dull and Boring' you better be a Black American. If you're not, talk properly.

I need to be up in just over 5 hours, bloody hell. G'night all

Someone's hacked tom's account!

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Brummy is gay?!?

Actually, that should be "not ghey".

OutlawPete wrote: »
    Actually, that should be "not ghey".

Thanks for clarifying that. Black, white or grey is fine, but, Ghey, the lower form of grey, I take a great exception to. It's not even a real colour.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

To be honest Tom I think she sounds from what you have said to be a complete prick tease. The kind of girl who wants you there and single but will never be with you. I also think she knows how you feel and is stringing you along. But to be honest it’s your own fault for letting her do it.

The only way you have a chance with a girl like this is to stop being a doormat for her. You need to stand up for yourself and let her know firmly that you like her but that you want more from your relationship with her and that she needs to decide if she likes you or not.

If she says she doesn’t like you in that way then go find yourself a girl that doesn’t play as many games.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Would you like to go to PI now Tom or continue here?:p

Don't stress out though, many of us have been where you are now. Its called growing up.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 284 ✭✭We

edit- nm, im not helping this **** ;p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,859 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

lol "We". that was the name of a coke dealer girl i met in a bar in Bangkok!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Basically what ya need to learn. I know your only a young chap. Dont try get off with a lack thats not yours. Personally, if ya do get off with her knowing that she has a fella ya will go down a notch in my cool. That will make you down to zero notch. Ya darned 1 notch just because you seemed ok until now. Get your own lack and stop trying to make a laugh outta your first time.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,285 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Right.. can I get a ride out of this?
    Sure. Thats what the limo is for. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Targetting other peoples gfs? There's your first problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Targetting other peoples gfs? There's your first problem.
    Well this thread turned very unexpected, even for me! :pac:

Amazingly, I actually don't regret what I said last night; I intend to stand by it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Amazingly, I actually don't regret what I said last night; I intend to stand by it

We will need a part two in July though Tom.:pac:

Be there for her but don't let her use you, I'm saying that only because you say you really like her.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭General Zod

how about being a nice guy and making sure she has a good evening, then when she inevitably dumps the fella in a few weeks you're in there. It'll be worth the wait.

don't cause drama and show your mates that she's not as bad as they think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 The Nice Jumper

I need some ingenius ways to get my end in. Preferably without the use of rohypnol - I'm not made of money.

I was in the same boat for a debs (prom??? WTF??), I was mad into this bird (so much so that I had never even defiled her in my mind during a quick solitary tug), but ended up barebacking her best friend in one of the rooms in the killiney court hotel after things got out of hand in a party. There was no come back from that, no possible cover up. It was her friend's fault as she totally presented herself to me. Memories...:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Solvo Slep

You should offer her money.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

She doesn't drink, Yet

theirs always time to start ! Lightweights Ftw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 pennylane22

If she doesn't drink then spending loads of money on her is the only way, would you not try tempting her with champers? What girl can resist a glass of bubbles?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

Pdfile wrote: »
    theirs always time to start ! Lightweights Ftw.
    someone called Pdfile shouldnt be posting in a thread about underage shenanigans :pac:

good luck Tom

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭Carroller16

Tom let me introduce you to someone

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=283548

Oh and it's a debs not a prom

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

If it was my lack you were considering arseing around with you'd get a dig in the head for that and another one for calling it a 'Prom.'

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

That's the beauty of AH ;) You of all people should know that :pac:
    Sleep well? Head set? Good because it's down to business :cool:
    Give her an inkling you're interested. And here's the juicy bit. Let her catch you eyeing up another girl you'd be moderately close with ;) Might jolt her brain in to thinking "wait, no, she's not allowed have Tommy he's mine!"
    Asmodean wrote: »
    If it was my lack you were considering arseing around with you'd get a dig in the head for that and another one for calling it a 'Prom.'

Bit harsh? If her bf wasn't such a twat there'd be no problem :D

Advertisement