Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

murder that bull dog thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! derek is disgusting and vile i have never seen anyone like him in a soap :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Alessandra

Gosh that Lauren is awful. Not liking Mandy back or new Lucy either.

So that's the dirt about Derek's grudge. He poisoned Derek's crush against him! I was hoping for something much juicier...

Let's hope David and Carol stick around. David Wicks is brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Kaching

Alessandra wrote: »

So that's the dirt about Derek's grudge. He poisoned Derek's crush against him! I was hoping for something much juicier...

yeah that was disappointing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

That was a rough ending for Carol, now she thinks he abandoned her again.

I wish the evil troll thing Dereck was leaving and yummy David was staying.

I missed the extra bit after:rolleyes:

i thought david murdered someone or stole dereks baby or sold it or something like that . . . . . . . .ridiculous the way they dragged it on with such a petty story line

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

I thought the reason (if it is the genuine and only one!) was quite good as it shows how a stupid thing can play on a stupid persons mind!! And, lets face it, Derek is most certainly in the stupid category!!

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭angie16ab

i hate Derek! he's not even one of those characters you love to hate like Michael Moon, he actually makes me sick to watch him! Such a pathetic wee weasel! hope he gets his comeuppance and SOON! I love David Wicks, he is so gorgeous!

Lisha wrote: »
    I missed the extra bit after:rolleyes:

so did i :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭gidget

Tut Tut Tut on Max & Jack's part as well! Derek acting the hard man yet he needs 2 others to help him do it cause he knew David could have handled him alone - Coward! Seriously though would have loved to see David stick around for a while - he seemed a lot more closer to Bianca these last few weeks than when he was years before.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,518 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

gidget wrote: »
    Tut Tut Tut on Max & Jack's part as well! Derek acting the hard man yet he needs 2 others to help him do it cause he knew David could have handled him alone - Coward! Seriously though would have loved to see David stick around for a while - he seemed a lot more closer to Bianca these last few weeks than when he was years before.

I'm very surprised at Max and Jack and even Michael going along with Derek at least they saw sense in the end and let David go. I really wanted Carol to go with him :( I hope Carol tells that Derek smacked her :mad: I kinda felt as if Derek was in love with Carol and didnt want to share her with David, he is very possessive of her

I would have liked to have seen some more of Simon but at least he came back

I predict that Derek's exit will be death, the writers seem to be building him up a big classic villain

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,091 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

The folks on the Digital Spy forum have compiled a big list of possible suspects in the event of a "whodunnit" storyline.

Youd have expected Jack to be the voice of reason not Ginger Max.

Jack totally gone down in my estimation, Derek def knows where Jacks skeletons are buried though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 302 ✭✭tannytantans

Didn't realise that David would be leaving! Gutted :( Really liked him and Carol! I'd say there's definitely a big possibility of him returning though - he had an awful lot of storylines for someone just there for two weeks.

Can't stand even looking at Derek Branning - ugh!Thought it was totally out of character for Max and especially Jack to go along with him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I kinda felt as if Derek was in love with Carol and didnt want to share her with David, he is very possessive of her

Derek and Carol are brother and sister :P

Whoever is leaving next will kill Derek imo. Maybe Carol and then she goes off to NZ with David.

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Derek and Carol are brother and sister :P

Whoever is leaving next will kill Derek imo. Maybe Carol and then she goes off to NZ with David.

I know they are brother and sister but he never gets on with Carol's fellas he fought with Alan as well maybe he abused her when they were younger

• Advertisement

I know they are brother and sister but he never gets on with Carol's fellas he fought with Alan as well maybe he abused her when they were younger

Jesus you're supposed to write to the story people and tell them you have an idea for a good story , not just give it up willingly

Did Phil and Shirley not go to Pat's funeral?

it is hard to know what with the fact shirleys constantly dressed like shes going to a funeral

Pretty sure they were all there. You could see them when Lauren legged it over to Lucy.

Pretty sure they were all there. You could see them when Lauren legged it over to Lucy.

There way too much Derek in the episode to notice anyone else :(

I'd love to see Simon and David back for a longer permanent stint

• Advertisement

There way too much Derek in the episode to notice anyone else :(
    One scene a week with Derek would be too much

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,646 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Alessandra wrote: »
    I didn't get that.. David made Derek batter his girlfriend, thus resulting in him being 'punished' by her family?! That makes NO sense, Derek! :rolleyes:
    I was so annoyed with David- at least have the guts to meet Carol and tell her face to face that you've been warned off by her thugs of brothers, don't just drive off and literally leave her in the gutter!! :mad:

Posy wrote: »
    I didn't get that.. David made Derek batter his girlfriend, thus resulting in him being 'punished' by her family?! That makes NO sense, Derek! :rolleyes:
    I was so annoyed with David- at least have the guts to meet Carol and tell her face to face that you've been warned off by her thugs of brothers, don't just drive off and literally leave her in the gutter!! :mad:

I thought it would have been better if David had slept with Derek's girlfriend but instead it was he put thoughts in Derek's head that she was cheating so Derek hit her and then her brothers beat him up. I still think Derek is too freaky possessive of Carol. I think David didnt leave because of Carol's brothers but more that he didnt want to take her away from Bianca and her kids.

I think David didnt leave because of Carol's brothers but more that he didnt want to take her away from Bianca and her kids.

Yeah I think your right, Im gutted she so heart broken and does not know why he abandoned her. Id love it if David was coming back!!

Lisha wrote: »
    Yeah I think your right, Im gutted she so heart broken and does not know why he abandoned her. Id love it if David was coming back!!
    Yeah, I felt so bad for her tonight. :(

Is Ricky gone for good?

Derek is way too freaky possessive of Carol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭Sigourney

Is Ricky gone for good?
    I love the way they always make a bags of splicing the 'sadness' theme to the start of the regular Endies music at the end of episodes like this. Reminds me of editing cassette tapes with sellotape and a scissors in the 1970s.

Derek is way too freaky possessive of Carol

Oh yeah ..... It's almost incestuous

I wish it was Bianca and Carol leaving. I'm sick of their miserable faces. :mad:

I wish it was Bianca and Carol leaving. I'm sick of their miserable faces. :mad:

Carol espec

• Advertisement

fcuk bianca, i know ricky did wrong etc but to tell a man to get away from his kids and leave , ricky should of grown a pair and said im not leaveing my kids , not liking that he's gone

Since when did Ricky have a backbone though?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

A V A wrote: »
    fcuk bianca, i know ricky did wrong etc but to tell a man to get away from his kids and leave , ricky should of grown a pair and said im not leaveing my kids , not liking that he's gone

yeah Ricky shouldn't have left, I thought Bianca was going to have a change of heart and ask him to stay

It's all Carol's fault. She's only happy when everyone is as miserable as she is. :mad:

It's all Carol's fault. She's only happy when everyone is as miserable as she is. :mad:

was actually just about to post that

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

it's true though, didn't Carol have a chat with Bianca the other night and say I don't want you to end up miserable like me? so Carol was behind Ricky leaving

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

casio4 wrote: »
    yeah Ricky shouldn't have left, I thought Bianca was going to have a change of heart and ask him to stay

me too :( that carols an evil old witch!!!:mad:

Tiff is comical when she found out to say "The cars knackered" in french for ricky:D

derek was creepn me out with the tears tonight

Derek IS just creepy- weird and obsessive. And waaay too jealous of other men being around his sister.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

I dont get Bianca being so upset she slept with Dan broke Ricky and Carols heart
    I know it could'nt of come at a worse time Pats death and all but still what a hypocrite

Derek scares me I see a future incest story line coming up

• Advertisement

I thought Tanya was keeping her cancer a secret and only her family and Jane knew

Nothing is ever secret in Walford :P

caugh , . . .nothings ever a secret with that tool derek

• Site Banned Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭Silvio.Dante

I'm loving Derek myself. A real OTT Panto villain who's done nothing really nasty at all since his return...:)

Gay Mitchell really wants his daddy in jail

Is Lola still pregnant?

I have a weird feeling that Ben's storyline will end with a shooting frenzy.

Actually, I think it will end up pretty similar to the prom scene in Carrie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 582 ✭✭✭blondie7

Is lola still pregnant? I cant remember if she lost the baby that time she fell down the stairs.

Please dont tell me Bianca and this ray guy are going to get back together, id like to see her on her own for good the miserable cow! Her voice goes through my head

blondie7 wrote: »
    Is lola still pregnant? I cant remember if she lost the baby that time she fell down the stairs.

Please dont tell me Bianca and this ray guy are going to get back together, id like to see her on her own for good the miserable cow! Her voice goes through my head

Ray gets with Kim Fox

Source
    Ben murders Heather

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭angie16ab

Ben murders Heather

really??? omg!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Ray gets with Kim Fox

Source
    Ben murders Heather
    Seems forced to me tbh. Payback for bad press I guess.

Ben murders Heather

thats just bit too much

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement