Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Musician Inc closing down?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭DeadSkin

miju wrote: »
    thats funny because I've actually found them to be the complete opposite and friendliest of all the shops. In fact I can't even remember the last time I went in there and paid for a plec (and I dont mean I stole em :) )

Suppose different strokes for different folks and all that

Hey miju, I think Septico got mixed up with a couple of the shops and apologised

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

aaahhhhhh yeah that sounds just like Music Maker alright :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,983 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

cullend2 wrote: »
    this should be good!!
    sent them a CV, but according to their ad on recruitireland.com interviews were in august. oh well!

Hey, have you heard back from them yet? Sent them a CV myself just wondering if I should expecting to here from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 cullend2

Hey, have you heard back from them yet? Sent them a CV myself just wondering if I should expecting to here from them.
    nope. not a word from them. might ring musician in the morning and ask what the situation is

• Registered Users Posts: 3,984 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

miju wrote: »
    In fact I can't even remember the last time I went in there and paid for a plec (and I dont mean I stole em :) )

Well fcuk that - I always have to pay! :mad:
    Now they're going on my list :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

They appear to have a sale on. Didn't get a chance to go in.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,983 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

Interviews are being held this week as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Any word of when they'll be opening and anyone know what their stock is going to be like ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭Rigsby

Stev_o wrote: »
    Any word of when they'll be opening and anyone know what their stock is going to be like ?

See post #34.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭artvandulet

Rigsby wrote: »
    +1. Waltons among a lot of others, more than cater for the low end gear.

Thats because they are the distributor in Ireland for a lot of that 'low end gear' including SX, not just a dealer. You see SX in any other shop in the country - it came from Waltons.

• Advertisement

Thats because they are the distributor in Ireland for a lot of that 'low end gear' including SX, not just a dealer. You see SX in any other shop in the country - it came from Waltons.

Soooooo !! :confused::confused:

My point was that the lower end gear was being well catered for. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Smiler

Myspace an all........

www.myspace.com/xmusicirl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

OOOhhh 7 day opening! :D We're gonna be spoilt! :p

Soooooo !! :confused::confused:

My point was that the lower end gear was being well catered for. :)

But its also where a lot of the money is, especially at christmas. So I'd expect a range of 'low end' gear either way.

But its also where a lot of the money is, especially at christmas. So I'd expect a range of 'low end' gear either way.

I think we are still at cross purposes here :confused: Great !!, we all know and expect Waltons to cater for the low end gear, and good luck to them. That's the low end catered for. Now we are going to have an outlet for more mid to top of the range gear which has been sadly lacking up to now. So hopefully now everyone will be catered for. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭fish-head

So hopefully now everyone will be catered for. :)

I hope X Music has good catering.

Never mind me

fish-head wrote: »
    I hope X Music has good catering.

:D

feylya wrote: »
    artvandulet, I would ask you to identify yourself if you are to be a representive of a company on this forum. Posting under multiple accounts is seriously frowned upon

Huh??
    Why would you think that I am posting under multiple accounts OR representing a company?? Thats downright bizarre that you would jump to this conclusion.

Before you go accusing someone of something, get your facts straight.

Wow, and your even a moderator. Surely you should know better.

Ah, my apologies. I see you quoted Stephen's post on another forum.

• Advertisement

well then would ye mind deleting your post with the false accusation that you have there in bold altogether.
    No need for bold with your apology then?:D

HOLY CRAPPAMOLY!

l_82adf4131e28477a965a531f065b0ff3.jpg

l_34192e9c50a048eea6313ec829b544c5.jpg

l_7e040f4752d245ed9104a2dc73d7a8bc.jpg

l_197eb1b5d8204cd1a0c1551608f421e7.jpg

I can't wait til it's opened! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭kawaii

Wow! It looks vast!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

Jesus chirst !! That is huge by our standards ! Can't wait to have a walk around when it opens !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Hmm, I wonder if they have proper demo rooms?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭BuddhaJoe

Hmm, I wonder if they have proper demo rooms?

They have soundproof rooms to try out equipment. I asked the boys last weekend :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

BuddhaJoe wrote: »
    They have soundproof rooms to try out equipment. I asked the boys last weekend :)

Niiice, that's the proper way to do things. I bet the staff would be a little happier with that setup too.

Niiice, that's the proper way to do things. I bet the staff would be a little happier with that setup too.

Yeah probably, and I think my credit card company will be happier too after I go out there. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Darkstrike

Oh damn! The size of that place, man I have a feeling if I get up there my cash flow gonna evaporate....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

BuddhaJoe wrote: »

Now I can try stuff out without people hearing how bad I am ! :D

Advertisement