Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2 Innocence & Experience Tour 2015 (Dublin and Belfast gigs confirmed, post #275)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Diego Tristan

Dave Fanning spoke to Bono this morning regarding the attacks in Paris and the cancellation of tonight's concert...

https://soundcloud.com/rte2fm/bono-talks-to-2fms-dave-fanning-about-paris-attacks

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Real 007

I spoke to ticketmaster re moving tickets on. They will do this but the seller must contact ticketmaster to transfer the name of the ticket to the buyer along with cc details.....

.... relief for me as can't attend due to other circumstances!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Real 007

Actually, just sspotted 2X music generation tickets there

• Registered Users Posts: 37,793 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

so a week to go til the dublin shows and 2 days to the belfast show.

the cancelling of the last 2 paris shows has put a damper on things but the guys will be too notch wanting to pay tribute to the victims

• Registered Users Posts: 15,829 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Feeling more than a bit gutted
    Tickets for Friday and Saturday
    Now might not be able to go to either due to unforeseen personal circumstances :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭RolandGoose

Seve OB wrote: »
    Feeling more than a bit gutted
    Tickets for Friday and Saturday
    Now might not be able to go to either due to unforeseen personal circumstances :(

Sorry to hear that!

Hopefully you can get sorted for tickets for Monday or Tuesday!

If you can sell your Saturday ticket, I'd be interested!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,829 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Sorry to hear that!

Hopefully you can get sorted for tickets for Monday or Tuesday!

If you can sell your Saturday ticket, I'd be interested!

I have 2 for both nights, Saturday standing, Friday seats and have the tickets

Deffo cannot go Mon or Tue. Sat is probably the only night I might be able to get there 50/50 ATM. Friday is 95/5 I won't get there :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭irishgirl19

Pm if you want to swap for Tuesday. Standing so if u agree we will have to meet up and do the whole call Ticketmaster thing

Edit. Oops just seen u cant make Tuesday

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭kennyu272

They are seats available for Dublin 2 now on Ticketmaster €190

• Registered Users Posts: 48 mcerc

I've 2 hard copy tickets for sale. Can't make the gig in Belfast Nov 18th.

Row c seat 67 and 68. South lower tier.

They cost e240 each. Would sell face value or below as need to sell asap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Graham1978

Tickets for Tuesday seem to be gone

Graham1978 wrote: »
    Tickets for Tuesday seem to be gone

There are top price tickets available for Monday if your interested.
    Block H, probably the best place to be with the stage layout and sound system.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

There are top price tickets available for Monday if your interested.
    Block H, probably the best place to be with the stage layout and sound system.

Where? I'm trying everything on TM, cant find any available

Where? I'm trying everything on TM, cant find any available

I noticed that, you can't get them from the website, just the app, all very silly really!

As feared, all that seems to be popping up is €191 tickets!
    That is for block H in the upper tier, that placement has been less at all other concerts,
    Granted the view and sound will be great from there!

I noticed that, you can't get them from the website, just the app, all very silly really!

As feared, all that seems to be popping up is €191 tickets!
    That is for block H in the upper tier, that placement has been less at all other concerts,
    Granted the view and sound will be great from there!

I cant find any, on the app or anywhere

It's infuriating that you can't just search for any and all tickets.

I'm searching for seating, then standing, for 4 nights here so it's 8 different searches. Ridiculous, especially on the app where I can't even go back a page without having to search all over again.

I cant find any, on the app or anywhere

Perhaps they are gone,

I'd keep your eyes pealed, I reckon more will pop up,..... hopefully!!!

I'd go for €70 or €101

€191 is a bit too much for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭TomPetty

Hi Folks,
    I purchased 2 standing Tickets for my 8 year old Son and myself for the opening night - Monday night. We are both huge fans ( I have not missed a concert since 1985 )
    Unfortunately I did not know about the over 14 years of age rule in the standing area - :-( :-(
    Does anybody know from past experience, if I will be accommodated in some other area, or will my son simply be refused entry.
    We can only go on the Monday night.
    Any advice greatly appreciated.

Regards,
    Tom.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,311 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

TomPetty wrote: »
    Hi Folks,
    I purchased 2 standing Tickets for my 8 year old Son and myself for the opening night - Monday night. We are both huge fans ( I have not missed a concert since 1985 )
    Unfortunately I did not know about the over 14 years of age rule in the standing area - :-( :-(
    Does anybody know from past experience, if I will be accommodated in some other area, or will my son simply be refused entry.
    We can only go on the Monday night.
    Any advice greatly appreciated.

Regards,
    Tom.

With most gigs they'd probably reseat you on the night, but with the demand of this gig it probably wouldn't be possible. The best thing would be to ring ticketmaster and ask ahead as I think most people here would be speculating as previous experience from anyone might not apply given how packed the venue will be.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

Hi all,

If anyone has a spare ticket for any of the shows in Dublin then please let me know. If possible,a seated ticket as I've got abit of a disability and standing for so long would just wreck me. So if anyone has a spare and they are looking to sell please let me know as I've seen every tour since slane and am a massive fan,just having zero luck finding a ticket anywhere

I hope the mods don't mind me asking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 Bottler70

I'm going to Belfast on Thursday and haven't received tickets yet. Just curious if other people have been delivered. Ticketmaster says they are being processed.

Cheers
    B

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭lyoness

Hi going to Belfast tomorrow standing tickets..or no tickets as you need your credit card. Which is fine until I realise I don't know my pin as I only use the card online! Do I need my PIN aswell as the card?

Seating tickets would have been sent out at this stage. Anybody who hasn't received there's should contact ticketmaster and have them reissued to the box office.

There are no physical tickets for standing (paperless). As previously stated you'll need the card used to book the tickets and photo id. If the tickets were booked off of a different card to the attendees you will need to call ticketmaster.

Enjoy the show everyone!
    The Odyessey will be a great arena for this show!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,364 ✭✭✭Shedite27

lyoness wrote: »
    Hi going to Belfast tomorrow standing tickets..or no tickets as you need your credit card. Which is fine until I realise I don't know my pin as I only use the card online! Do I need my PIN aswell as the card?
    No need for PIN

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭omicron

My friend has a standing ticket and she can't go, anyone know if I can bring her credit card and get in with that?

Also ticketmaster customer service is a disaster, have spent about an our on hold to them over 3 or 4 calls over the last few days without the phone being picked up once.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭gammy_knees

Has anyone any idea of support acts or time U2 due on stage in Belfast tomorrow wed?

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭psychozeb

Has anyone any idea of support acts or time U2 due on stage in Belfast tomorrow wed?

No support act.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,635 ✭✭✭donegal.

Bottler70 wrote: »
    I'm going to Belfast on Thursday and haven't received tickets yet. Just curious if other people have been delivered. Ticketmaster says they are being processed.

Cheers
    B

i got mine in the post about a week ago.
    i suppose you can always go to the box office on the night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭gammy_knees

psychozeb wrote: »
    No support act.
    Nice to know start time so I can time my run, so to speak.

• Advertisement

Nice to know start time so I can time my run, so to speak.

I reckon you'll be safe enough getting there for 8pm.

The show in London kicked off just shy of 8:30. I don't know if Belfast will be a different set up.

Advertisement