Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,624 ✭✭✭Little CuChulainn

eldamo wrote: »
    II Update

I love how the shouts of shame on you and you are a disgrace are just from their own mob.

I love how they give out about the absence of due process when they frequently frustrate proceedings, ignore orders and even appoint their own judges to make decisions.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Thargor wrote: »
    I always assumed they were all builders tbh, or builders who liked to refer to themselves as developers during the boom.
    It does seem to be where most of them come from. And in their own matters, it's rarely modest sums that were borrowed. With Lord Byron he'd previously stated he's about €750,000 in the hole, Beades & Darcy are many millions down, the Freemans (the actual ones) were over the million quid as well.

Of course, this is all the "reckless lending" and the standard approach is that as compensation, you need €1m in damages to get you back on your feet. (See also the works of Councillor Claire Cullinane and those who paid for her advice).

As if the notion of "securitisation = free money & no reposession for you" wasn't dead enough, there was a further judgment yesterday where it was raised as a defence by lay litigants. They tried to argue technical reasons in relation to the licencing of Danske Bank, whether they consented to the mortgage being transferred from National Irish Bank to Danske and issues relating to the powers of the Minister for Finance.

Again, the sum involved wasn't exactly small, it was €1.2 million. Worth noting that nothing is said in relation to any submissions from the wife in this. I always get the feeling that in these things mortification leads to one spouse taking a back seat.

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Serjeant Buzfuz

I love how they give out about the absence of due process when they frequently frustrate proceedings, ignore orders and even appoint their own judges to make decisions.

What's really frustrating is the hypocrisy of Manning and the fact he's never called on it e.g now jr is bad but he jr'ed Ray Groarke himself and the fact he abused Kilraine for throwing out the application to renew summons which came about due to his own incompetence. I'm beginning to wonder has he any qualifications at all.
    Beades is a buffoon Gilroy a chancer but the most plausible and dangerous is Manning.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,669 ✭✭✭whippet

The Hub are now very conscious that any tripe they through up on Facebook can be a stick to beat them with .. the latest humdinger of a freeman nonsense on the page is prefaced by a lengthly disclaimer.

Much akin to the way Ben Gilroy used to stick up conspiracy theories, chemtrail FACTs and Freeman ideology and just make a simple 'discuss' comment .. so that he can always deny any beliefs or opinions on the matters.

whippet wrote: »
    The Hub are now very conscious that any tripe they through up on Facebook can be a stick to beat them with .. the latest humdinger of a freeman nonsense on the page is prefaced by a lengthly disclaimer.

Much akin to the way Ben Gilroy used to stick up conspiracy theories, chemtrail FACTs and Freeman ideology and just make a simple 'discuss' comment .. so that he can always deny any beliefs or opinions on the matters.

One comment on that post points out that this is barking mad and the Hub replies "is it?"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 JimmytheTurk

Can anyone tell me how a Judge can do this in Wexford, yet Stephen Manning and his merry band of II can dance their way round courts in this country committing contempt and indeed chasing a judge, officials and gardai out of court before taking the court and appointing their own judge and continuing their case? Furthermore, he called a Judge "a disgrace" straight to his face. Is this not contempt? Why are these people not jailed?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭relax carry on

Can anyone tell me how a Judge can do this in Wexford, yet Stephen Manning and his merry band of II can dance their way round courts in this country committing contempt and indeed chasing a judge, officials and gardai out of court before taking the court and appointing their own judge and continuing their case? Furthermore, he called a Judge "a disgrace" straight to his face. Is this not contempt? Why are these people not jailed?

That's the bit that gets me too. If Manning is allowed to act in any manner he pleases without consequences, then that only reinforces his and Integrity Irelands belief that they are indeed the saviours of Ireland. If you don't bother to enforce the rules and regulations you have, then why have them in the first place.

That's the bit that gets me too. If Manning is allowed to act in any manner he pleases without consequences, then that only reinforces his and Integrity Irelands belief that they are indeed the saviours of Ireland. If you don't bother to enforce the rules and regulations you have, then why have them in the first place.

The other possibility is that ex-British para, Manning, is somehow protected!

The other possibility is that ex-British para, Manning, is somehow protected!

I think he's been lucky so far if the state was as corrupt as he claims he'd have been in theJoy long ago sharing coincidentally with several homosexual rapists

i'd say the guards made a decision not to interfere with them in the castlebar situation.

Much like I do with my 3 year old when he kicks off a tantrum. I turn my back and leave the room .. eventually he will just calm down.

If the guards did try to arrest one or two of the ring leaders the 30 or so Moonies would have erupted and accusations of assault all over the place, parts of the amazon would have to be deforested to make the papers for all the summons that I-I would have served.

Sometimes you just need to let children cry it out and ignore them

• Advertisement

i'd say the guards made a decision not to interfere with them in the castlebar situation.

Much like I do with my 3 year old when he kicks off a tantrum. I turn my back and leave the room .. eventually he will just calm down.

If the guards did try to arrest one or two of the ring leaders the 30 or so Moonies would have erupted and accusations of assault all over the place, parts of the amazon would have to be deforested to make the papers for all the summons that I-I would have served.

Sometimes you just need to let children cry it out and ignore them

But the point I'm making is that if you or I tried something similar, would the gardai make such a decision? If you or I called the judge "a disgrace" would we be here talking about it? No, there's more to it.

But the point I'm making is that if you or I tried something similar, would the gardai make such a decision? If you or I called the judge "a disgrace" would we be here talking about it? No, there's more to it.

I don't think there is more to it.

However, I would suggest if he was in there with one or two supporters he would have a couple of nights free accommodation alright.

its a common ploy by ringleaders .. have enough lackys running around with you to keep yourself buffered

However, I would suggest if he was in there with one or two supporters he would have a couple of nights free accommodation alright.

its a common ploy by ringleaders .. have enough lackys running around with you to keep yourself buffered

I hear that there could be news coming from Tuam tonight which will back you up completely.

I'd be inclined to agree they didn't try it on in Dublin when it was clear they were well outnumbered between uniformed and plainclothes Gardai

Serjeant Buzfuz,

How long will it be before you're blocked by Manning? You are not allowed to make negative comments on his site, even if they are true!

Serjeant Buzfuz,

How long will it be before you're blocked by Manning? You are not allowed to make negative comments on his site, even if they are true!

I will run with it for the time being

I will run with it for the time being

My latest comment not loading, Quelle Surprise

• Registered Users Posts: 8,367 ✭✭✭cml387

Im sure we could do a whacky candidates fun thread in the elections and referendums subforum.

But you will have to confirm that you are on your oath before posting.

“Hain't we got all the fools in town on our side? And hain't that a big enough majority in any town?”

Mark Twain

cml387 wrote: »
    “Hain't we got all the fools in town on our side? And hain't that a big enough majority in any town?”

Mark Twain

I vote we do it when the election is feclared you can call it Goon Loons and Moonies,,,,,

I vote we do it when the election is feclared you can call it Goon Loons and Moonies,,,,,

............and everyone should realise how dangerous the Moonies are!

• Advertisement

............and everyone should realise how dangerous the Moonies are!

STM reappeared as makeorbrake on the Paul Murphy thread but unfortunately it was closed for mod review before I could ask him back here

STM reappeared as makeorbrake on the Paul Murphy thread but unfortunately it was closed for mod review before I could ask him back here

All my comments removed but the abusive replies are retained

All my comments removed but the abusive replies are retained

..........and he talks about II being open! What a joke!

You'll just need to try other aliases. I've run out of mine. See if you can beat my record of being blocked eleven times.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

The commercial arm of the Hub, Lay Litigation Ireland, are running another seminar, this time in Carlingford of all places. Come for the oysters, stay for the tips on losing your house in a protracted and expensive manner. €50 quid a head, which could come in handy as they've now moved out of the Jerry Beades (in receivership) property they shared with the Hub.

Now they've relocated to the delightfully insane Mary Mall, on 56 Mary Street. Something that's slipped by me with Neil from LLI is that he's another one from the building game (building supplies, under his former name of Neil Armstrong) rather than the Gaelicised version he goes by now (McThreánlámh). Previously, in this article (whether a journalistic mistake or something more sinister), the noted non-astronaut is held out as a solicitor. The threatened proceedings were never filed in the High Court, wonder why?

Meanwhile the National Citizens Movement (usual home of Dermot Murphy & failed challengers of Irish Water) have now branched out and become anti-vaxxers. As usual, they'll be marching on the High Court.

Have Eye-Eye managed to arrest anyone this week yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,869 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Robbo wrote: »
    The commercial arm of the Hub, Lay Litigation Ireland, are running another seminar, this time in Carlingford of all places. Come for the oysters, stay for the tips on losing your house in a protracted and expensive manner. €50 quid a head, which could come in handy as they've now moved out of the Jerry Beades (in receivership) property they shared with the Hub.

Now they've relocated to the delightfully insane Mary Mall, on 56 Mary Street. Something that's slipped by me with Neil from LLI is that he's another one from the building game (building supplies, under his former name of Neil Armstrong) rather than the Gaelicised version he goes by now (McThreánlámh). Previously, in this article (whether a journalistic mistake or something more sinister), the noted non-astronaut is held out as a solicitor. The threatened proceedings were never filed in the High Court, wonder why?

Meanwhile the National Citizens Movement (usual home of Dermot Murphy & failed challengers of Irish Water) have now branched out and become anti-vaxxers. As usual, they'll be marching on the High Court.

Whats delightfully insane about it? Well done for managing to research past mentions of someone called Neil Armstrong by the way!

Robbo,

........and where does the narcissist anarchist, Manning, come into this? He can't see any group doing anything without jumping on the bandwagon!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,298 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Those of you planning your culture night events this coming Friday evening could do worse than head along to this gig with keynote speaker Billy McGuire explaining the Meaning of the Harp.

http://www.culturenight.ie/dublin_event/club-na-muinteoiri/
    http://www.eventbrite.ie/e/the-meaning-of-the-harp-and-why-it-is-our-national-emblem-culture-night-no-prebooking-tickets-18549658528

Good research, OToole purged his contempt at Harristown District Court last Friday and got out, the same name appeared in the Enforcement List today in Castlebar but no show, I haven't heard of any success by II in lifting Mr Murphy or his legal team

Thargor wrote: »
    Whats delightfully insane about it?
    The decor and having about several hundred units squeezed into a Tardis like space.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,481 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Wonder how it would be received if one were to show up to attend their Magic Beans seminar and tried the "Cant Pay, Won't Pay" tactic when requested for 50quid?

Advertisement