Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Serjeant Buzfuz

Logically (yeah I know) if the 1919 Constitution is the valid constitution then, presumably entering into the Aarhus convention by a government acting outside the 1919 Constitution (or at the very least not acting pursuant to it) would be void ab initio?

The U.S. Loonies argue back as far as the Crown Colonies Acts prior to the U.S. Constitution so logically our crowd should look to the pre Act of Union laws..,,

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

The U.S. Loonies argue back as far as the Crown Colonies Acts prior to the U.S. Constitution so logically our crowd should look to the pre Act of Union laws..,,
    Of course, I just meant isn't that the answer to their Aarhus argument?

Of course, I just meant isn't that the answer to their Aarhus argument?

Of course it would be if we were'nt dealing with people who can believe at least 60 impossible things before breakfast!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭whippet

any word on how I-I got on in the four courts today?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

I'm calling this here and now that the freemen fcknuts will claim some sort of victory out of this.
    http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/president-of-the-high-court-retires-early-to-spend-time-with-family-in-nz-31513942.html

THE President of the High Court today announced that he was going to retire several months early in December so that he can spend time with his family in New Zealand.
    Mr Justice Nicholas Kearns said he intended to visit his family and grandchildren in New Zealand in December and his decision to retire would give him the opportunity for a prolonged stay there.

• Advertisement

he must have seen the I-I bus pull up outside the four courts this morning and decided that a retirement of bungee jumping in to glacier rivers would be better than listening to that nonsense

whippet wrote: »
    he must have seen the I-I bus pull up outside the four courts this morning and decided that a retirement of bungee jumping in to glacier rivers would be better than listening to that nonsense

Getting Maori tattooed on the face would be preferable.

any word on how I-I got on in the four courts today?

Don't think there was any trouble put back for replying affidavit some freeman Mumbai jumbo to go in it

Aw, the idiots won't get their 15 minutes of fame.
    http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/politics/tv3-to-edit-out-chaotic-scenes-after-vincent-browne-debate-ends-in-threats-31514827.html

TV3 will edited out heated scenes from a pre-recorded debate with Vincent Browne airing tonight following claims members of the audience were jeered and threatened by water protesters.

The station confirmed these scenes would not appear in tonight’s broadcast of 'The People's Debate with Vincent Browne' at 10 pm, saying that: “No altercations or disagreements between audience members will be shown in tonight’s edit.”

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 161 ✭✭JonJones

See John Harris a UK freeman has died a suicide though some claim he was murdered. Details and links at tpuc and google cannot link

EDIT:-Actually it was June I did not know till last night

• Advertisement

JonJones wrote: »
    See John Harris a UK freeman has died a suicide though some claim he was murdered. Details and links at tpuc and google cannot link

EDIT:-Actually it was June I did not know till last night

RIP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SpaceSasqwatch

RIP

not sure who died but.... I guess RIP fits

• Registered Users Posts: 27 JimmytheTurk

Strange that II has no update tonight unlike other occasions when they have a video from outside the court. I wonder if there was no "history made today". Did things not go their way? Or have they been ordered to stop "trying cases" on the internet?

over on politics.ie ... Dr. Not or someone who really sounds like him is engaged in a very interesting discussion about I-I

http://www.politics.ie/forum/justice/234142-joe-doocey-corrupt-gardai-destroyed-my-life-27.html

This thread over there getting interesting the Manning writealike getting holed below the waterline and caught out claiming to have read a recent blogpost from Neil Hartlnett a God like trick seeing as he died two years ago,,,,

Strange that II has no update tonight unlike other occasions when they have a video from outside the court. I wonder if there was no "history made today". Did things not go their way? Or have they been ordered to stop "trying cases" on the internet?

Might be a hard one to edit in a good light for I I

Ben gilroy has been fairly quite recently on social media ... With elections around the corner he probably doesn't want any foot-in-the-mouth moments

However this doozie from his Facebook page has a classic Freeman tone to it

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Ben gilroy has been fairly quite recently on social media ... With elections around the corner he probably doesn't want any foot-in-the-mouth moments

However this doozie from his Facebook page has a classic Freeman tone to it
    I was thinking about the general elections today and the sheer amount of loons that are going to run is going to be enormous.

We might have to do a Freeman Megamerge/Politics Cafe crossover thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭relax carry on

Not sure if this has been asked before or not but what do the leaders and inner circles of these various groups actually work at on a daily basis. Considering the apparent time and effort they seem to put into their chosen missions, how do they fund their lifestyles?
    I mean what does Ben Gilroy, Stephen Manning etc do to earn an income and have so much free time to make their multiple court appearances, YouTube videos etc.
    Anybody have any idea if these guys are employed at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,325 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Not sure if this has been asked before or not but what do the leaders and inner circles of these various groups actually work at on a daily basis. Considering the apparent time and effort they seem to put into their chosen missions, how do they fund their lifestyles?
    I mean what does Ben Gilroy, Stephen Manning etc do to earn an income and have so much free time to make their multiple court appearances, YouTube videos etc.

Manning seems to run a vanity publishing business http://www.checkpoint.ie/, after previously being in an argument with such a publisher when he was an author.

Also some other stuff there (outback tours of connacht, writing classes), who knows whether any of it actually provides an income.

Manning seems to run a vanity publishing business http://www.checkpoint.ie/, after previously being in an argument with such a publisher when he was an author.

Also some other stuff there (outback tours of connacht, writing classes), who knows whether any of it actually provides an income.

Some unkind people have alleged he makes his income from litigation

• Advertisement

Some unkind people have alleged he makes his income from litigation

Some unkind people are probably correct! Manning has never held down a job and is always on the move.

Some unkind people are probably correct! Manning has never held down a job and is always on the move.

Thought he worked for the Moonies for a while and maybe got a degree in their McDo University?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,479 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Robbo wrote: »
    I was thinking about the general elections today and the sheer amount of loons that are going to run is going to be enormous.

We might have to do a Freeman Megamerge/Politics Cafe crossover thread.

Im sure we could do a whacky candidates fun thread in the elections and referendums subforum.

But you will have to confirm that you are on your oath before posting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SpaceSasqwatch

But you will have to confirm that you are on your oath before posting.

dont know about an oath but I always have me garda cap on when posting here.Does that count ?

dont know about an oath but I always have me garda cap on when posting here.Does that count ?

As long as you keep your socks on its legal...

Search the web and you'll find Manning writing for the Moonies paper from UTS, New York, where he claims to have earned more qualifications.
    By the way, his name in one pub in Achill was James Bond!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,479 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Only if you are not actually a garda because they are illegitimate. But if you made a citizens arrest of the gardas hat and your mates voted you to be the garda, then you are the lawful garda and must wear the hat.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭GavMan

Lord Byron used to be a builder

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

II Update
    Judge Michael White did his best to intimidate us into silence as we argued that the whole process he was overseeing was illicit from start to finish - in direct conflict with due process and Supreme Court findings etc. At one point, some 60 plus members of the public stood and turned their backs on the Judge in silent protest. As expected the opposition lawyers asked for another adjournment so they could source the DAR (Digital Audio Recording) from Castlebar Court - but clearly, they already had them. When we pointed this out, Judge White glowered at us and barked, 'Sit down and keep quiet!' - but the murmurings of discontent swelled until he exited his exalted position to shouts of 'Shame on you! You are a disgrace!' All the same, it was good of Judge Michael White to come in on his holidays to deal with matters so expediently - and ensure that 'justice was seen to be done' - right?

I love how the shouts of shame on you and you are a disgrace are just from their own mob.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,885 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

GavMan wrote: »
    Lord Byron used to be a builder
    I always assumed they were all builders tbh, or builders who liked to refer to themselves as developers during the boom.

Advertisement