Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infant and toddler bargains

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

Having massive problems with the site! Let's me fill my bag then get to payment, after I click pay now it tells me all the items are now unavailable! Very frustrating. Anyone else have this problem?

Just on one of my items :)

• Registered Users Posts: 43 barremic

Millem wrote: »
    Just on one of my items :)
    Yes on everything. Very annoying

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭Sligo1

Yea I spent 1 hour last night!! 1 hour filling my basket (€50)... Some lovely stuff... Then went to check out an everything was unavailable! Ragin was not the word. Lol. I gave up, chucked the iPad on the floor and went to sleep.
    My fella would have loved the lovely Thomas hoody and jake the pirate t.shirt. :(

barremic wrote: »
    Yes on everything. Very annoying

I just put in another order 13 items for €29.45. For coupon to work you need to register first then go to check out :) you could create two accounts but it would only be worth it if you spent over €50 otherwise you would have to pay for delivery! So really you would only Save €1. Thomas stuff still in stock as is batman stuff! In store in tesco they also have winnie the poo baby sleeping bags and some character who is a caterpillar reduced to €6ish and €7ish. I am a gro company fan but for that price you can't go wrong :) sizes are 0-6m and 6-12m

Sligo1 wrote: »
    Yea I spent 1 hour last night!! 1 hour filling my basket (€50)... Some lovely stuff... Then went to check out an everything was unavailable! Ragin was not the word. Lol. I gave up, chucked the iPad on the floor and went to sleep.
    My fella would have loved the lovely Thomas hoody and jake the pirate t.shirt. :(

Sligo1 i just this second ordered 2 thomas hoodies 2-3y 3-4y, 2 thomas tops in the same size and thomas bottoms 3-4 y I got power rangers top 2-3y, I didn't know who jake the pirate was!!

• Advertisement

Aghhhhhh!!!!! I'm ragin! And now I don't have time to order this am. I will try again tonight. I hope they're not all gone. Do u think they'd have them in store in dundrum?

Aghhhhhh!!!!! I'm ragin! And now I don't have time to order this am. I will try again tonight. I hope they're not all gone. Do u think they'd have them in store in dundrum?

No sligo1 dundrum doesn't really have any clothes :( Nutgrove has clothes. I have gotten thomas things there before. did you empty your basket? If not they should still be there now?

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭SupaDupaFly

Sligo that's exactly what happened! Just re done the whole thing and it happened again. Bloody disaster! It goes past the pay page and then this happens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭fro9etb8j5qsl2

Took me aaaages last night to get my order done. Things still marked as available were suddenly sold out at checkout (even though they were still showing as low stock) :mad: Finally got sorted only to wake up this morning to an email saying they have cancelled my whole order because items became unavailable after I ordered them :mad::mad::mad: Time to write a stinking complaint email methinks.....

Took me aaaages last night to get my order done. Things still marked as available were suddenly sold out at checkout (even though they were still showing as low stock) :mad: Finally got sorted only to wake up this morning to an email saying they have cancelled my whole order because items became unavailable after I ordered them :mad::mad::mad: Time to write a stinking complaint email methinks.....

Mrspostman did you get a confirmation email and order number?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭SupaDupaFly

Sligo1 i just this second ordered 2 thomas hoodies 2-3y 3-4y, 2 thomas tops in the same size and thomas bottoms 3-4 y I got power rangers top 2-3y, I didn't know who jake the pirate was!!

Hi millem, Did the Thomas stuff go through for you? I just tried to reorder and the same thing happened as last night.

Hi millem, Did the Thomas stuff go through for you? I just tried to reorder and the same thing happened as last night.

Yes 5 thomas things, 1 despicable me pjs, batman shorts, power rangers top, a t shirt for 50c, flannel pjs €1.50, combats €3 (ordered by mistake!!), combats €2.50, jeans €2.50. Got confirmation email and order number. It says delivery will be 3-5 days. If I knew how to put up a pic I would as I took a screen shot as I always forget what I ordered!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭fro9etb8j5qsl2

Mrspostman did you get a confirmation email and order number?

No, I just got an email saying they had to cancel it with an itemisation of my order with lines through all of the items. Also, they would like to assure me that I haven't been charged, even though the money is still showing as debited from my account..... Grrrrrr!

On millems advice there I just had a look at my bag from last night. All the stuff was still in it so refreshed page and went to checkout! Got order confirmation and email! Really hope it's not cancelled!

But then I tried to make a new order for some of the things I had taken out. Let me put them in bag went to check out and same thing happened! All had to be removed. But at least I got the Thomas stuff from my first order.

On millems advice there I just had a look at my bag from last night. All the stuff was still in it so refreshed page and went to checkout! Got order confirmation and email! Really hope it's not cancelled!

Omg brill :) I reckon other stuff must be sold out

• Registered Users Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

Thanks a million for that bargain alert, got a pile of tops and jumpers for my 4 yo and a few bits for the 2 yo - €24, dearest item was €3!!

Girls, the site did seem to be a bit glitchy this morn - images not loading etc, so maybe they've been refreshing it or something technical....

Next sale my ar*se :D This is serious hassle free shopping.

Thanks a million for that bargain alert, got a pile of tops and jumpers for my 4 yo and a few bits for the 2 yo - €24, dearest item was €3!!

Girls, the site did seem to be a bit glitchy this morn - images not loading etc, so maybe they've been refreshing it or something technical....

Next sale my ar*se :D This is serious hassle free shopping.

Lol lol lol :D the tesco clothes are actually good quality and the trousers/jeans are much better fits than next! I am just back from tesco and got loads of 5pk socks for €1.50 and a Spider-Man tshirt for €2.33.

Raging! I just got email saying they cancelled all my order except for one t.shirt that cost €3! Therefore I have to pay the €3.95 delivery charge for a €3 t.shirt! Ridiculous! Rang them up and they said they can't cancel or refund order at all but they will try and refund the €3.95 delivery charge. This is ridiculous... :(

Raging! I just got email saying they cancelled all my order except for one t.shirt that cost €3! Therefore I have to pay the €3.95 delivery charge for a €3 t.shirt! Ridiculous! Rang them up and they said they can't cancel or refund order at all but they will try and refund the €3.95 delivery charge. This is ridiculous... :(

That is terrible! I just check my emails there and I haven't heard anything since they gave me confirmation number! So no news is good news I presume!

• Advertisement

That is terrible! I just check my emails there and I haven't heard anything since they gave me confirmation number! So no news is good news I presume!

Which tesco did you go to Millem? Did they have any of the Thomas stuff?

Which tesco did you go to Millem? Did they have any of the Thomas stuff?

Tesco Nutgrove. That is the nearest to us for clothes. They only had different thomas stuff full price. They had dispicable me, cars the movie and Spider-man t shirts marked full price but they scan in at €2.33/€2.40/€3. There is a price checker machine in delicatessen aisle. Dundrum doesn't do clothes only vests and babygrows. The next nearest for clothes would be tesco bloomfields (dun laoghaire) or tesco ballybrack. I would go to ballybrack over dun laoghaire as it's handier for parking!

I got the dreaded email :( I am only getting batman shorts and t shirt for 50c and they are charging me for delivery. I am currently on hold :mad: not a chance am I paying delivery.

I got the dreaded email :( I am only getting batman shorts and t shirt for 50c and they are charging me for delivery. I am currently on hold :mad: not a chance am I paying delivery.

Rang them, was on hold for ages, they were very apologetic and refunded me delivery :) still happy with value for t shirt and shorts

• Registered Users Posts: 43 barremic

Same here got the dreaded email. Very unprofessional. Wasted a lot of time today between the site working then not, and incorrect stock levels.

Very dissapointed

barremic wrote: »
    Same here got the dreaded email. Very unprofessional. Wasted a lot of time today between the site working then not, and incorrect stock levels.

Very dissapointed

Forgot to mention ask for a new coupon! I had a lot of this from m & s in April/May and they gave me sooooo many goodwill vouchers I reckon all in all I got €50. I won't be ordering from tesco online again :(

Forgot to mention ask for a new coupon! I had a lot of this from m & s in April/May and they gave me sooooo many goodwill vouchers I reckon all in all I got €50. I won't be ordering from tesco online again :(

Did you get a confirmation email saying they refunded ur delivery charge?

Did you get a confirmation email saying they refunded ur delivery charge?

No not yet! Did you?

No not yet! Did you?

I hadn't when I posted that... But just got it a min ago... So u should get one soon.

• Advertisement

I hadn't when I posted that... But just got it a min ago... So u should get one soon.

Yep just got it :)

Advertisement