Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I found a Safe.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

I stumbled upon this ad........I must say best read on boards to date....thank you and i hope there's something mad expensive in it like gold or bonds or money..... Keep your fellow boardsies updated..... Bring the laptop out and stream that mofo

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭jeni

This thread is gas, cant wait to hear the outcome ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

1,000,000 euro worth of Anglo shares would be funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭blueturnip

Excitement!!! Go for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭LandoCalrissian

Maybe we havent received an update as it was booby trapped??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Dtp79

Son0vagun wrote: »
    Right I'm taking a chisel and a drill to this now. Can't promise I'll get a look inside but I'll try.
    Chain your car to the safe door and drive! Either way capture whatever your doing with plenty of pics!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Stickied! Brilliant! Will be eagerly following this thread today. In work now, coffee made, boards.ie open. Not starting 'work' till I've heard something safe related

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

This is a surprisingly exciting thread....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,250 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

Hit it with a Nokia 3310.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,650 ✭✭✭Corvo

I hope its a head ala Se7en :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Right I'm taking a chisel and a drill to this now. Can't promise I'll get a look inside but I'll try.

We need a webcam feed of this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

I bet there's a smaller safe inside the safe

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭NeVeR

ahh i had a great image set lined up.. .but no Images in AF ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,066 ✭✭✭✭Happyman42

Get yourself a mirror and a table,
    look in the mirror
    and see what you saw,
    then take the saw and
    saw the table in half.
    Put the two halfs together
    and make a whole
    then put the whole
    on the safe
    and look in????

Might work?

Feic! Being called into a meeting this morning which means no internet for the next few hours...gaaah!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭NeVeR

Happyman42 wrote: »
    Get yourself a mirror and a table,
    look in the mirror
    and see what you saw,
    then take the saw and
    saw the table in half.
    Put the two halfs together
    and make a whole
    then put the whole
    on the safe
    and look in????

Might work?

I wish there was an unlike button ! lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

Print out a large picture of Clint Eastwood and let him stare at it for a while, it should crack right open

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Son0vagun

ok bad news is...

If you all recall the picture of the safe in it's unburied state then you will see that the door is a smaller part of the over all top surface of the safe. Well the door consists of four sheets of metal that combined are over a inch thick, so i am never going to drill through that with my electric drill. So the plan was to chrisel down through the concrete to the rest of the roof surface, and drill through that instead.

So i chiseled away but i chiseled at the wrong side and ended up with nothing to drill through, so it was a waste of time. Sorry guys. I don't have time now to go chisel the other side.

I will however ring the locksmith and get back to you.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭MidlandsM

ok bad news is...

If you all recall the picture of the safe in it's unburied state then you will see that the door is a smaller part of the over all top surface of the safe. Well the door consists of four sheets of metal that combined are over a inch thick, so i am never going to drill through that with my electric drill. So the plan was to chrisel down through the concrete to the rest of the roof surface, and drill through that instead.

So i chiseled away but i chiseled at the wrong side and ended up with nothing to drill through, so it was a waste of time. Sorry guys. I don't have time now to go chisel the other side.

Amateur ...:pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,640 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

ok bad news is...

You damn tease!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Dtp79

ok bad news is...

You'd be no time drill 1" steel. Keep the bit cool wit cutting oil. Start with a small bit 4mm. When your through with that use an 8mm bit. When through move onto an 11 or 12.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Son0vagun

MidlandsM wrote: »
    Amateur ...:pac:

Yep, first time breaking into a safe!

You better!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Gosub

Oh dear. I feel a huge anticlimax looming. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭johnny-grunge

There's a psychics and mediums forum? F*** me pink!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,066 ✭✭✭✭Happyman42

NeVeR wrote: »
    I wish there was an unlike button ! lol

I just feel so useless,

and I'm hoping for a share!

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Mugatuu

Continuted reading this thread and ended up missing class this morning, hope there's something interesting in it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Staplor

I've been waiting for this moment, finally even an auld dent in that safe would satisfy my thirst for its unholy destruction..... for now.

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Lima Golf

I'm obsessed with this thread. I told my boyfriend about it, he's not on boards but is just as obsessed.... I think we watch too much storage wars and were convinced there's something good inside!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

Lima Golf wrote: »
    I'm obsessed with this thread. I told my boyfriend about it, he's not on boards but is just as obsessed.... I think we watch too much storage wars and were convinced there's something good inside!

yep, guarantee just as he opens it, he'll say "Holy crap" and then we'll have an advert break

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement