Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddypower and Crystal Palace Drama

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Keano!

It hasn't sunk in yet that I'm over 1500 richer than 24 hours ago. Would love to know how much they lost out on.

Is anyone here willing to ring in Joe Duffy? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

ha fair play lads. i was gutted i was out yday evening and missed it all. Ah well was pretty entertaining reading this thread the last 15hours

• Registered Users Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

ft9 wrote: »
    Seriously though lads, Paddypower took some stick on here, now credit where credit is due, if it was any other bookmaker id say we could well be disappointed.

Fair play Paddy!!!

I( sincerely hope those lads who couldnt withdraw straight away get paid too, it would only be right, fingers crossed for everyone!

TBH, Their saying it's a sign of good will but the only reason their letting you keep the money is they can't do anything about it. It's already gone to your bank account unlike mine and their having none of it here now. Trust me if PP could have stopped this money going to you they would have.

Should I break the media on my blog... think I will :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

baraca wrote: »
    TBH, Their saying it's a sign of good will but the only reason their letting you keep the money is they can't do anything about it. It's already gone to your bank account unlike mine and their having none of it here now. Trust me if PP could have stopped this money going to you they would have.

Maybe they got the figures this morning and it was only a small loss with some people who withdrawed straight away and others who left it there or couldn't withdraw?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,927 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Keano! wrote: »
    Well.... those golf clubs need purchasing!

?

I didnt get this

wtf

Headshot wrote: »
    ?

I didnt get this

wtf

I'm getting a new set of clubs ;)

I'm going to put up an article about this... credit where credit is due I feel.

I'm getting a new set of clubs ;)

I'm going to put up an article about this... credit where credit is due I feel.
    so is it for real or not?

?

I didnt get this

wtf

Lovely morning Headshot.... for some :D

Vanbis wrote: »
    Lovely morning Headshot.... for some :D

it will be for me, ***** wont be getting away with it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭unitedrover

While ye're all planning holidays with yer winnings, think of the poor fella who set the odds. He's probably looking for a new job now!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Good to hear alot of ye have kept most of the winnings! Crystal Palace jerseys for all:D

it will be for me, ***** wont be getting away with it

I thought you withdrew your winnings from last night.

someone give me a good title for an article....

So if you left your winnings in your account, PP took it back.

But if you had a credit card,bank you were sorted.

Am i correct in thinking this??

Vanbis wrote: »
    I thought you withdrew your winnings from last night.

I thought so to but my account tells different

Paddypower +2.

are you joking or not?

Is there anyhow who didnt withdraw their winnings off PP, still in profit from the bet??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

It will take at least 3 days to get to your account mate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

Phillip has joined this session!

Connected with Phillip

Welcome to Live Help, my name is Phillip. How can I help you today?

hi philip, i'm sure your aware of the incident regarding the Crystal palace match last night. Thing is i won 80euro which you then took off me and resettled my bet. but everyone else who did it is getting their money as a sign of good will yet i didnt. Why is it one thing for one customer and something different for another? Harldy fair.

I have copies of the conversations with the people who have since been paid out.

Some of them in the thousands and mine was only 80 euro.

One moment Paul.

Ok.

okay as per our terms and conditions any markets displayed with an incorrect price will be amended and paid out at the correct odds. This is what happened last night and our settlers resettled the bets and recovered the funds incorrectly added to customers accounts.

Yes true, but now everyone that did it is getting their winnings as a sign of good will. I have copies of their conversations. some of them as i have said in the thousands yet you won't pay me 80euro?

Why is it one thing for one customer and something different for another?

I cant comment on other customers accounts and I personally have not heard of anyone being allowed to keep the funds. I have just been told to inform customers that the bets were resettled at the correct price and this is how it will remain for all customers. Some customers may have withdrawn funds before we were alerted to the error but that is a different situation and again, I havent heard of anyone doing this so far. If you want you can email support@paddy power with the transcripts of customers who have said they got winnings and we can escalate it to a supervisor and have their accounts investigated but I cant pay out on a bet which has already been settled correctly here.

It would need to be sent to a supervisor if you wanted to take the issue further.

"Some customers may have withdrawn funds before we were alerted to the error but that is a different situation and again, I havent heard of anyone doing this so far."

This is what i did, I had withdrawn the 80 euro, but then you came into my account and took ito ut of a completely separate legitimate bet that i had won.

The session has ended!

LOL, thats some great CS

If you have the money in your hand or bank you prob have nothing to worry about. Just dont go playing any PP games or poker cos they'll get the money back there.

are you joking or not?

no, i'm actually publishing an article.... see the chat i had with live chat a few pages back

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭bkelly86

I was just onto their live help, she said my withdrawal was cancelled and i now have 34e in my account. i withdrew onto my laser card as soon as the bet won. Very confused.

Im buying a Crystal Palace.. thaks Paddy P:D

Chat just confirmed to me again that it's legit and i'm getting paid.

Chat just confirmed to me again that it's legit and i'm getting paid.

Lump €50 into your account and see what happens ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,999 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Im sitting at €0 now, had €40 before they did the resettlement lastnight, so now im wondering why my €40 has been taken?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Its looks like some accounts had flags on their account and some didnt the one who didnt being the ones who get the good will gesture :confused::confused::confused: seriously confusing some are and arent getting paid

• Advertisement

I've just been through this guy like a nail... name is Paul G on chat

Hi Paul, it's XXXXXX again
    Customer
    Apparently other staff on Live Support are saying the money withdrawn from the incorrect odds isn't being paid out, although you told me it was

Agent
    Hi XXXXXX I have checked this with my Supervisor and he has told me it has been added to your account.
    Customer
    So I am being paid on the 30/1 odds? I'm hearing from others that they're not getting it
    Customer
    Will there be an official statement from PP?
    Customer
    When you say, added to my account, you mean my bank account or my paddypower account??

Agent
    No but I can cofirm that these have been added to your account.
    Agent
    Yes to your Bank account.
    Customer
    Ok
    Customer
    Can I publish an article about this indicating that the money is being paid out on the correct odds?

Agent
    This would be up to you XXXXXX but we have done this as a good will gesture.
    Customer
    Ok, I'm just trying to confirm I get paid, because others saying that they're being told they wont get paid. Thanks

Agent
    Yes XXXXXX this has been sent back to your card as a good will gesture.
    Customer
    Thanks

Agent
    Is there anything else I can help you with today?
    Customer
    No thanks.

Advertisement