Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stop, Search, Seize (Sky1)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭allybhoy

Don't call me man, buddy.

His attitude is unreal.

He's an absolute disgrace. I hope his superiors are watching this and he gets severally reprimanded makes my blood boil

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭dpofloinn

Don't call me man, buddy.

His attitude is unreal.

Reminds me of this

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭harr

Every other officer is calm and deals with passengers in a fair way even if they are found to have somethings they shouldn't but not Bruce..he has to show them who's boss and how much power he has..an ignorant little man and how he is let deal with the general public is beyond me..the likes of him should be desk bound doing administration work.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭jimbis

I think Bruce would fit in great with a US police force.

Bruce: "I'm officer Bruce *flashes badge* what's your name?"

Innocent person: "I'm John Manne"

Bruce: "did you just call me 'man'?....*reaches for gun*..... Pew pew pew pew pew pew pew

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭iano.p

Bruce was on fine form full of insults. How he thinks he can get away with calling people buddy and telling the lad to stop calling me man its officer. All the other officers are much more professional and deal with the situation better.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,834 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Bruces awful professionalism really shines through when contrasted with the other custom officers that were on the show that episode. The other lads were completely professional.

Then you have Bruce, calling the other lad Buddy over and over, implying that he thinks that guy who owns the bag is a bit stupid, and has a hissy fit when he's called man. Irony Bruce, look it up.

He then says there's a very big increase of aggressive behaviour and he has to be diplomatic. Has the man no sense of self awareness?

If he's not brought in for retraining it's proof that in some areas of the civil service there is no accountability.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Imagine being a tourist to this country and the first words a Irish person says to you

"ere Amigo, come ere"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭TallGlass

Your man is some boyo.

Would describe him as a bouncer who slipped the net. Hes way over the top, no need for half of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,448 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

He would make a great character for Gift Grub.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Bruce needs his own series

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

The Dermot guy in Shannon Airport has a great approach with passengers, you could have 4 ton of cocaine on you that he finds and he would still be courteous to you, pure professional, no aggression.

He has a comedic quality too

M

Looking forward to another episode tonight Amigos, hard to believe there's another 10 more to to after tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Chriscl1

Imagine if this is a toned down version of the Bruce because he is aware of the cameras on him! Can you imagine what he is like left completely to his own devices! The Bruce is a menace hahhaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

We should organise a boardsie few days away just so we can all come back through customs with our sombreros singing ole, ole, ole,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

M

The Tullamore DPD guy, the coffin handles he laughs at, would it not be possible they were hollow and contained drugs? I would have x rayed them.

Angry nordie

M

Would have been perfect for Bruce to get Nordie.

Bruce!

Think I'll pop over somewhere on Ryanair sale so as to get a selfie with Bruce on return

• Advertisement

Would have been perfect for Bruce to get Nordie.

Chest pains laughing at that, would have made TV gold

M

my friend wrote: »
    Chest pains laughing at that, would have made TV gold

He would have hated the term Amigo as he would have assumed it was a derogatory term because he was living in the north.

M

Ah here Spanish lad, a bit of respect you got away lightly.

He would have hated the term Amigo as he would have assumed it was a derogatory term because he was living in the north.

'Don't call me amigo buddy'

• Registered Users Posts: 8,740 ✭✭✭degsie

Bruce is low key tonight, disappointed....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

degsie wrote: »
    Bruce is low key tonight, disappointed....

He did give us the rubber gloves joke;)

Chinese are great at playing dumb when caught

• Advertisement

Son: 'Ah she's 70 let her bring in the monkey brains and tigers mickey'

Advertisement