Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Cycling Gear Order Thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Crippens1

Thanks, let me know if you need any help when it comes to delivery in Dublin. I work in the city centre and will have time to get out and about at lunch, etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭Cork24

Good question! One stranger than the next!

I think their European sizes

funkyjebus wrote: »
    Was actually just on velotec's website there. The long sleve jersy looks nice, its made of different stuff (thermo silk) than the jerseys (poly / coolmax). Is it the QTHERMO code for the L/S, Cork24? Might go with the L/S, anyone have any thermo silk stuff, what it like?

Also they do shoe covers, socks, armwarmer, etc, but that over the top...........right? ........is it though? Oh god i want them.

I'm not two sure on which on where getting for 39+VAT, as i rang them about supplying and send them an email with the designs.

he told me in the Email that.

we use good materials like the standard jersey is coolmax, lycra shorts with a really good italian chamois

Im not up in the world with Italian chamois what ever that is. but coolmax is very handy it will take the sweat away from the body

Crippens1 wrote: »
    Thanks, let me know if you need any help when it comes to delivery in Dublin. I work in the city centre and will have time to get out and about at lunch, etc.

No problem,

I when onto An post site and got a price for 6.50 for 1-1.5 kg parcel so i will go looking at City post and see what they are offering

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭el Bastardo

Cork24 wrote: »
    I'm not two sure on which on where getting for 39+VAT, as i rang them about supplying and send them an email with the designs.

he told me in the Email that.

we use good materials like the standard jersey is coolmax, lycra shorts with a really good italian chamois

Im not up in the world with Italian chamois what ever that is. but coolmax is very handy it will take the sweat away from the body

Same shte, different mfgr: Sizes? (I likes my EYE-talan cham-oise!).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭Scuba_Scoper

Cleaned up the formula's for total amount due - just enter the quantity required in the appropriate column

@Cork - are those prices on top of the sheet VAT incl.

Again, great work m8

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 24,475 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

short seem cheap, will they be the same weight material?

Cleaned up the formula's for total amount due - just enter the quantity required in the appropriate column

@Cork - are those prices on top of the sheet VAT incl.

Again, great work m8

Cheers

Yes those prices inc.VAT

short seem cheap, will they be the same weight material?

I dont have the Bib Shorts from the Last Order, so i cant really compare the material.
    Name: short with braces
    Code: 05011
    Size: XXS-5XL
    Fabrics: Lycra Power 210 gr.
    Temperature range: 20°/35°
    index01a_11_04.jpgDescription:
    short with braces, Distance pad, silicon elastic on end of the leg
    Fully customizable.
    Price: €40 + vat
    Based on 10 items

from the email he sent "lycra shorts with a really good italian chamois"

Now on the Website it states 40euro plus VAT and he gave me a price of 39 + VAT so at the moment i will take it as being 39+ VAT

Something to think about for 2013.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭AIR-AUSSIE

Fair play Cork24. Any idea on a time scale on when you plan on placing the order?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,122 ✭✭✭daragh_

Something to think about for 2013.

If you kept the pink and a bit of black somewhere I would wear that. Don't think the red works. Boards Summer Strip anyone? For when you go on yer holliers

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

daragh_ wrote: »
    If you kept the pink and a bit of black somewhere I would wear that. Don't think the red works. Boards Summer Strip anyone? For when you go on yer holliers

I think reversing the white and black on your design would be nice.

None of this "white and red" malarky,

• Registered Users Posts: 31,020 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

Even BMC have a hard time making red kit look good, and that's with copious amounts of black.

daragh_ wrote: »

yeah its more of a Summer time jersey as anything else. Maybe in the TOF

AIR-AUSSIE wrote: »
    Fair play Cork24. Any idea on a time scale on when you plan on placing the order?

in about 2 weeks time, give people enough time to get their money and orders in, hate to be rushing people and some people missing out on the order if they wanted some items

Lumen wrote: »
    Even BMC have a hard time making red kit look good, and that's with copious amounts of black.

I was just playing around with the colours abit, I'm stuck in front of the Computer trying to get ideas for my Case study Project.. and as you can tell nothing is coming to me, so i went on and did abit of Illustrator work to see can i get my mind off things..

Now im back to looking at a Blank Word Doc. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭dvntie

Could you post the link to the sizing chart
    Thanx and fair play for organising

dvntie wrote: »
    Could you post the link to the sizing chart
    Thanx and fair play for organising

find it in Attachments

Changed my sizes after seeing that chart. Turns out I'm a skinny bastard :pac:

• Advertisement

in about 2 weeks time, give people enough time to get their money and orders in, hate to be rushing people and some people missing out on the order if they wanted some items

You said in your original post that you need a certain number of jerseys for the order.
    Jerseys I will need 20 + (Short Sleeve) / 15+ (long Sleeve)

Pants i will Need 10+

Gilet I will need 10 +

Does that still stand? Beacuse we are currently at:

S/S jersey 1/4 zip 7
    S/S jersey full zip 7
    L/S jersey 1/4 zip 2
    L/S jersey full zip 4
    Bib shorts 14
    Training Gilet 2

i say we should have enough as it stand..

we have 14 S/S and 6 L/S

Seen the Full Zip is the same price as the 1/4 Zip i would say the Full Zip is a great deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭flying11

i understand that people want to keep the pink design but since people like the red and black combination i decided to have another go at making a new jersey.
    Here is a predominantly black and red version.

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭dvntie

find it in Attachments

Cheers for that cork i'll be changing my sizes accordingly turns out i'm fatter than i thought :rolleyes:

dvntie wrote: »
    Cheers for that cork i'll be changing my sizes accordingly turns out i'm fatter than i thought :rolleyes:

i cant under stand that size chart at all...

I dont know should i go for an L or XL

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Zebrano

Does anyone have any experience with this gear in relation to size
    Specifically in relation to altura shorts and the sean kelly jersey from last year

• Registered Users Posts: 24,475 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

i say we should have enough as it stand..

we have 14 S/S and 6 L/S

Seen the Full Zip is the same price as the 1/4 Zip i would say the Full Zip is a great deal.
    I know for the cofidas order, each piece was seperate so last time both 10 ss 1/4 and ss full would have been needed...
    flying11 wrote: »
    i understand that people want to keep the pink design but since people like the red and black combination i decided to have another go at making a new jersey.
    Here is a predominantly black and red version.
    butchered cow springs to mind for that one...

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Zebrano

I added a jersey and shorts to the order when do you want payment

Zebrano wrote: »
    I added a jersey and shorts to the order when do you want payment

Once I have stopped taken orders I will email them and ask about shipping and come back to you all about shipping and then take payments

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭MediaMan

Yikes those sizes are on the small side. I've up-sized to an L jersey.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement