Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Updated offer]Boards.ie exclusive limited offer: switch to UPC and get a €50 voucher

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭Virgin Media: Jason

Hi iba

Did you get looked after?

Regards

Jason
    UPC: Jason wrote: »
    Hi iba

The splitter should have been in the box assuming you self installed. Please call my guys on 1890 940635 with your account number and they will arrange for that to get sorted for you straight away, apologies.

You say you are on an old box, would you not consider swapping that for a digital plus box, meaning you can pause, record and series link etc? If you want this, please again mention that to my guys who will arrange a swap for you.

Regards

Jason

If you want to order new products from us and get a voucher for €50 through this boards offer, (and free activation of product) just click through this link http://www.upc.ie/boardsoffer/ (Please see the terms & conditions)

- For all customer service queries, please contact 1908.

**I am not authorised to comment in general threads without approval***

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭iba

Hi Jason,

Well I spoke to a gent on the phone yesterday and he said that he would phone me back but he never did; so to be honest, I dont know if I was looked ater or not.

Regards

Iba
    Hi iba

Did you get looked after?

Regards

Jason

Iba

Please pm me your account number and I will check for you myself.

Regards

Jason

If you want to order new products from us and get a voucher for €50 through this boards offer, (and free activation of product) just click through this link http://www.upc.ie/boardsoffer/ (Please see the terms & conditions)

iba wrote: »
    Hi Jason,

Well I spoke to a gent on the phone yesterday and he said that he would phone me back but he never did; so to be honest, I dont know if I was looked ater or not.

Regards

Iba

PM Sent
    Iba

Regards

Jason

• Registered Users Posts: 2,311 ✭✭✭rob808

hi jason i haven't receive my vocher yet and also just in january the speed have change. I did the free speed upgrade to 20mb but on my account it say im still on 15mb and im worry since that only have download limit of 120gb on 15mb when it was 250gb when i join in December could you fix it on my account that it says im on 20mb.I sent pm and my account to you tomorrow thanks.

• Advertisement

Hi Rob

The new speed increase only happenned on January 4th, so it will not be fully recognised on your bill until your february bill

Thanks

Jason

rob808 wrote: »
    hi jason i haven't receive my vocher yet and also just in january the speed have change. I did the free speed upgrade to 20mb but on my account it say im still on 15mb and im worry since that only have download limit of 120gb on 15mb when it was 250gb when i join in December could you fix it on my account that it says im on 20mb.I sent pm and my account to you tomorrow thanks.

Hi Jason,

Did you get my PM that I sent on Friday or do you need me to send it again?

Regards
    Iba

Regards

Jason

Hi iba

Yes I did indeed, we are working on getting the courier to drop one out to you. Please keep an eye on your phone as they will call you to arrange it at some point today.

Thanks

Regards

Jason

Hi Jason,

Did you get my PM that I sent on Friday or do you need me to send it again?

Regards

Thanks very much Jason.

Regards

Iba

Hi iba

Yes I did indeed, we are working on getting the courier to drop one out to you. Please keep an eye on your phone as they will call you to arrange it at some point today.

Thanks

Regards

Jason

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭eioneill

Hi Jason,

I have digital select extra with yourselves. I'm considering changing my broadband and phone provider and am also interested in the digital+ and anytime world.

I see you have a great deal called Fibre Freedom Sport for new customers. Would it be possible for me to be upgraded to this package or would I have to cancel my current tv package and possibly sign back up as a new customer in a few months?

Thanks for your help
    Eamonn

• Advertisement

Hi eioneill

Place your order on this link, ticking all 3 products www.upc.ie/boardsoffer and as you are ordering new products (Broadband and phone) you will qualify for this offer and we will put you on the bundle you require.

Enjoy!!

Regards

Jason

eioneill wrote: »
    Hi Jason,

I have digital select extra with yourselves. I'm considering changing my broadband and phone provider and am also interested in the digital+ and anytime world.

I see you have a great deal called Fibre Freedom Sport for new customers. Would it be possible for me to be upgraded to this package or would I have to cancel my current tv package and possibly sign back up as a new customer in a few months?

Thanks for your help
    Eamonn

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭johnfás

When you refer to upgrades (ie this not being open if one is upgrading) what do you mean by upgrade, precisely? I have an analogue cable subscription dating back to the 1980s which has not been added to or subtracted from. We are considering moving to UPC for digital television, broadband and home phone. Are we treated as an upgrade customer?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭BBMcQ

Hi Jason,

Sent you PM with a few simple questions about moving to UPC.

Thanks,

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭eioneill

Excellent stuff Jason.

Thanks for your reply
    Hi eioneill

Place your order on this link, ticking all 3 products www.upc.ie/boardsoffer and as you are ordering new products (Broadband and phone) you will qualify for this offer and we will put you on the bundle you require.

Enjoy!!

Regards

Jason

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭shardylan

Hi Jason.Im on basic digital (think its a5 euro a mth extra).I want to get broadband and was wondering what the best price is if i just keep the digital i have and also a price if i up my digital .Im confused by pricing on the website as it doesnt seem to say about my basic digital.Can you let me know a couple of prices for packages available.Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭j14

Hi Jason,

I was wondering if you could help me.

I am asking this for my mother, she has analogue tv with 4 extra points in the house and Broadband is with Eircom. She is looking to change to UPC Broadband when they are finished in working in our area. She has been told she will be eligible for a discount as UPC will be digging up our garden to lay cables.

What I'm asking is how does she go about this discount and applying it to a package. She will be looking for Broadband & Digital TV with possibly 2 extra boxes.

Regards,

Jason

Hi shardylan

You can keep the TV as is and add 10 MB Broadband for €25 per month.

Or if you would like a phone and calls included, you could add the Fibre 10 bundle:

This will give you 10mb Broadband, Home Phone and unlimited local/National calls, plus 400 International minutes each month for an additional €38 per month.

Please contact my team via phone on 1890940635 or place an order on www.upc.ie/boardsoffer and my guys will talk you through all the different prices and bundles to get you the one that suits you best

Thanks

Jason

shardylan wrote: »
    Hi Jason.Im on basic digital (think its a5 euro a mth extra).I want to get broadband and was wondering what the best price is if i just keep the digital i have and also a price if i up my digital .Im confused by pricing on the website as it doesnt seem to say about my basic digital.Can you let me know a couple of prices for packages available.Thanks

Thanks for the quick reply Jason.I pay 45(roughly) every 2mths for Ntl.If i kept my digital as is and went for 20mb broadband without the phone what would i pay total every bill(is it the same price with the phone)Thanks

Hi johnfás

No if you subscribe to a new product like Broadband (and you are not already a broadband customer of UPC) then you are a new "broadband" customer. If you were just upgrading from basic analogue tv to digital tv then that is classed as an upgrade. Please free free to order via this boards offer.

Regards

Jason

johnfás wrote: »
    When you refer to upgrades (ie this not being open if one is upgrading) what do you mean by upgrade, precisely? I have an analogue cable subscription dating back to the 1980s which has not been added to or subtracted from. We are considering moving to UPC for digital television, broadband and home phone. Are we treated as an upgrade customer?

Hi shardylan

No just add €34 a month to your current tv charge for 20mb broadband. Without seeing your account I cannot confirm the exact price you are paying etc currently, to give you a definitive 2 monthly cost, sorry.

Regards

Jason
    shardylan wrote: »
    Thanks for the quick reply Jason.I pay 45(roughly) every 2mths for Ntl.If i kept my digital as is and went for 20mb broadband without the phone what would i pay total every bill(is it the same price with the phone)Thanks

• Advertisement

Thanks Jason ,Just spoke to a rep .

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭bob11

j14 wrote: »
    Hi Jason,

I am asking this for my mother, she has analogue tv with 4 extra points in the house and Broadband is with Eircom. She is looking to change to UPC Broadband when they are finished in working in our area. She has been told she will be eligible for a discount as UPC will be digging up our garden to lay cables.

What I'm asking is how does she go about this discount and applying it to a package. She will be looking for Broadband & Digital TV with possibly 2 extra boxes.

Regards,

Jason

Some other Boardies with similar issues here :

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056101771

Hi J14

PM sent

Bob11 thanks but I am not authorised to comment off this thread without approval.

Regards

Jason
    j14 wrote: »
    Hi Jason,

Regards,

Jason

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭jasonhn

Hi Jason,
    Quick question im thinking of switching over my tv/telephone/broadband to UPC, I see that multiroom costs 5 euro extra a month im presuming i can get more then 1 ? also how much does it cost for each connection?

regards
    Jason

Hi jasonhn

We just charge €5 per month per box when a customer wants multiroom viewing (versus €15 per box with sky)

If you order via this boards offer www.upc.ie/boardsoffer your activation charges will be waived.

You can have maximum 4 digital boxes in your home.

If you do not have a tv point in a room and need it cabled, we are happy to do that for you at a cost of €50 per point.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Jason

jasonhn wrote: »
    Hi Jason,
    Quick question im thinking of switching over my tv/telephone/broadband to UPC, I see that multiroom costs 5 euro extra a month im presuming i can get more then 1 ? also how much does it cost for each connection?

regards
    Jason

Jason,

Further to previous posts between us here; a gent phoned me on Monday and said he would arrange for a courier to deliver the set-top box and splitter to me; however I have not heard anything since then and Im wondering why such a long delay.

Any chance you can follow this up for me?

Regards

Iba

Hi there Iba. It normally takes 2 days to get the boxes out to your home or place of work, whatever suits you best. Please call 1890 940653 and my guys will look after you straight away (I am out of the office)

Thanks

Jason

Jason,

Further to previous posts between us here; a gent phoned me on Monday and said he would arrange for a courier to deliver the set-top box and splitter to me; however I have not heard anything since then and Im wondering why such a long delay.

Any chance you can follow this up for me?

Regards

Iba

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

Hi Jason,

Still no sign of my voucher. I PM'd you my details a while back.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Baza, if you're waiting on a Woodies voucher the reply I got from UPC yesterday was that Woodies are waiting to get the vouchers back in stock.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

I'm still waiting for UPC to offer their services in my estate in Mullingar, an estate 400 meters up the road have UPC. I got excited today when a car pulled up outside my house with 4 sales personlike people, who proceeded knocking door to door, I was hoping they were UPC sales people announcing the introduction of UPC to my estate, turned out they were Jehovah Witnesses :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement