Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Toxica

I'm wondering has anyone actually won anything on the scratch cards that Userneeds try to get you to trade your points in for?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 surveyguy

Toxica wrote: »
    Red C Live and Irish Opinions

Got two so far from Red C and neither completed successfully

surveyguy wrote: »
    Got two so far from Red C and neither completed successfully

Keep going, they tend to come in waves. :)

I completed a survey about smoking on IrishOpinions yesterday. Hasn't appeared in pending or in my current balance. This happen anyone else?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

This post has been deleted.

Same here.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,938 ✭✭✭pgj2015

Same here.

any point emailing them about it or will they be awarded at some stage I wonder? same thing happened me the last 2 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Westeros

Same thing has been happening me recently, no pending credits and my credits aren't updated instantly, but they seem to be updated within 24 hours :)

How long do amounts stay in pending on Irish Opinions? What's the purpose of the pending section? I've 6 items in there now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

How long do amounts stay in pending on Irish Opinions? What's the purpose of the pending section? I've 6 items in there now

It can be 4 to 6 weeks. They say it's pending until the survey, in all it's forms, is complete. It's erratic though. Sometimes I have had €30+ pending and €2 at other times.

• Advertisement

Has anyone received vouchers they've ordered from Irish Opinions recently? I ordered a Tesco one on 17/11, not arrived yet, ordered a Boots one on 27/11 which arrived last week. Have emailed them twice but had no reply. Worried that some thieving postal worker has cottoned on to the Tesco vouchers (seen as they're plastic and can be felt through envelope) and is swiping them. I really wish they'd bring back Amazon e-vouchers. :(

Has anyone received vouchers they've ordered from Irish Opinions recently? I ordered a Tesco one on 17/11, not arrived yet, ordered a Boots one on 27/11 which arrived last week. Have emailed them twice but had no reply. Worried that some thieving postal worker has cottoned on to the Tesco vouchers (seen as they're plastic and can be felt through envelope) and is swiping them. I really wish they'd bring back Amazon e-vouchers. :(

Ordered Boots vouchers 5th December and they arrived last week.

I too wish they'd bring back Amazon as I have no real need for the other suppliers.

Yeah, strange how none of the others seem to need to have the same category..

Does anyone ever get any surveys from askmepayme?

Yeah, strange how none of the others seem to need to have the same category..

Does anyone ever get any surveys from askmepayme?

Askmepayme are slow. €3 in the past 2 months, but at least you can redeem at €4.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

Yeah haven't got much from them lately.

Tesco voucher arrived last week that I ordered on 17/11, should be with you soon I'd say.

Askmepayme are slow. €3 in the past 2 months, but at least you can redeem at €4.

How many surveys was it to get that €3?

How many surveys was it to get that €3?

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭cnolan

it possibily has been said before but RedC give you more for your time, but you have to wait to earn 50 points before getting 50€. approx 1€ per each 5 minutes. Irish opinions is usually less for me anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Snow Crash

I ordered two Tesco vouchers from IO on 17/11 and 20/11 and neither have arrived yet, I figured it was just slow Christmas post but it wouldn't surprise me if<NSIP>.

Pretty annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,938 ✭✭✭pgj2015

Snow Crash wrote: »
    I ordered two Tesco vouchers from IO on 17/11 and 20/11 and neither have arrived yet, I figured it was just slow Christmas post but it wouldn't surprise me if <SNIP>.

Pretty annoying.

I ordered a Tesco voucher on the 17th of November, it arrived two weeks ago.

• Advertisement

Snow Crash wrote: »
    I ordered two Tesco vouchers from IO on 17/11 and 20/11 and neither have arrived yet, I figured it was just slow Christmas post but it wouldn't surprise me if <SNIP>.

Pretty annoying.

That's a ridiculous slur against An Post. Have you asked IO?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

You can tell by the date on the letter that comes with them that they generally aren't posted until a week after requesting, add to that snailmail coming from the UK, and the christmas rush - they'll arrive but will just take some time.

That's a ridiculous slur against An Post. Have you asked IO?

I have emailed IO but twice but have had no reply. Also, wouldn't be the first time I've had things stolen from envelopes before it got to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

You have no proof they were stolen. All you can say with certainty, is that items have gone missing from envelopes.

dudara wrote: »
    You have no proof they were stolen. All you can say with certainty, is that items have gone missing from envelopes.

True, but the envelopes were slit open at the end, it's not like the sender forgot to stick them closed. Anyway, yes. the items weren't in the envelope when I received them.
    But perhaps my Tesco voucher will arrive today, I don't think I will be ordering more though, I will stick to Boots vouchers which aren't as easily felt through the envelopes.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,723 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

IOs postage is ridiculously slow, always has been, always will be.

Received this email today....

"Dear Irish Opinions member,
    thank you for your email.

Unfortunately the voucher you requested on 17/11/15 was temporarily out of stock.

We restocked recently and we send out the voucher you ordered. Please allow others 4-6 weeks for delivery.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you."

I thought it used to be 28 days that the vouchers were supposed to arrive within? Perhaps they changed it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Ive not done an IO survey in ages

Will be getting a RedC cheque for €50 next month. 15 surveys since June.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,723 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Time of year for my "income" summary for 2015, seeing as I suspect I've done the last survey of the year.

IrishOpinions - €190 and €11 awaiting/pending
    Shop&Scan - €150, will be about €30 awaiting when the Christmas bonus and a survey a few weeks ago hit
    RedC - €150, €12 awaiting
    Acumen - €110 cashed out and €12 awaiting
    Opinionworld - €40 and about a fiver awaiting
    AskMePayMe + Triaba (its too hard to figure out which from Paypal) - €41.84 and about a fiver awaiting
    Toluna - €15 and I don't give a damn what's pending as I'm never using it again
    Tesco Opinions - 550 clubcard points

Now, about €50 of that was pending at the end of December 14 but its still a decent haul.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭dee_mc

L1011 wrote: »
    Time of year for my "income" summary for 2015, seeing as I suspect I've done the last survey of the year.

IrishOpinions - €190 and €11 awaiting/pending
    Shop&Scan - €150, will be about €30 awaiting when the Christmas bonus and a survey a few weeks ago hit
    RedC - €150, €12 awaiting
    Acumen - €110 cashed out and €12 awaiting
    Opinionworld - €40 and about a fiver awaiting
    AskMePayMe + Triaba (its too hard to figure out which from Paypal) - €41.84 and about a fiver awaiting
    Toluna - €15 and I don't give a damn what's pending as I'm never using it again
    Tesco Opinions - 550 clubcard points

Now, about €50 of that was pending at the end of December 14 but its still a decent haul.

I've had €140 from IO this year and €150 from RedC with €14 pending. €60 and a few quid pending from Opinionworld, and around the same from Acumen. I'm sure I'm registered with another crowd that I got €90 from earlier in the year but can't find any trace of them now, must have another look through my emails and see what the story is!

Advertisement