Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

RainyDay wrote: »
    Looks like it has gone through now, directly to the awards balance, and not 'pending' - but is there any way for me to check this? Can I see a history of my awards balance?

Click on History and scroll down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

Click on History and scroll down.

Got it, thanks - didn't realise it was down there after the awards history.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Bunnyhopper

Just got a response from IO about that €22.50 survey with the error at the end. The gist is wait six weeks with fingers crossed…

Occasionally, at the end of a survey, if there is a technical issue with the last screen, your participation will not been shown on your account until after the study is fully closed and sent for payment processing. If you successfully completed the survey, we will have all your answers on record and will credit your account within the usual 6 weeks even if it is not showing in pending. If you did not complete the survey in full, then we cannot reward you.

Unfortunately, we cannot tell your participation status at this time and therefore cannot confirm the reward status which means we are unable to reward you for this survey at this point.

Just got a response from IO about that €22.50 survey with the error at the end. The gist is wait six weeks with fingers crossed…

That's a standard/template reply. That particular survey went to my pending immediately. I'd pursue it further, if I was you.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭maximoose

maximoose wrote: »

Anyone know if you can use the gift cards from this to buy other gift cards in Tesco? Wouldn't mind swapping for Argos vouchers

Answering my own question here for anyone else curious. Yep - you can buy any gift card.

Traded €80 in IO Tesco cards just now for €80 Argos (bonus clubcard points too :))

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 surveyguy

Do people often get redc surveys to complete? Been a member for 3 weeks and I've only received one so far

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Toxica

surveyguy wrote: »
    Do people often get redc surveys to complete? Been a member for 3 weeks and I've only received one so far

I got 2 today, only qualified for one of them but there's been quite a few from Red C just recently, I've probably made at least 10 euro in the last couple of weeks.

It can take a while after joining, to get into full swing. Even then it comes in cycles.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭the galway secret

did anyone get the redclive cheques yet this month?

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

Another Irish Opinons survey....another "Thank you for your interest. Unfortunately, we don’t have any available surveys for you at this time. Please try again later" message

Surely I'm not the only one :/

2 today with that message.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,878 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

€15 Toluna payout I requested weeks if not months ago actually finally arrived. Will blow the remaining points on "gifties" and then filter the emails to a dump folder for a few months on the unlikely chance I win something. Biggest waste of time ever and it devalues the payout rate if companies use it.

2 today with that message.

2 today for me too.

Also, the exact same survey appeared today on opinionworld and mysurvey. Opinionworld paid €1 for it and mysurvey paid 40 points which works out at less than 40cents. Says a lot really

2 today for me too.

Also, the exact same survey appeared today on opinionworld and mysurvey. Opinionworld paid €1 for it and mysurvey paid 40 points which works out at less than 40cents. Says a lot really

2 today and got to do both.

I dropped Mysurvey because of the dire rewards.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Snow Crash

I owe my brother some money and I currently have €49 on my account so the next survey will make them issue the cheque automatically but I'll be away for a few months and won't be able to cash it till I get back.

If I change the name in the "My details" section on RedC will the next cheque be issued in the my brothers name so he can cash it thus saving me money for my trip?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,878 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Snow Crash wrote: »
    I owe my brother some money and I currently have €49 on my account so the next survey will make them issue the cheque automatically but I'll be away for a few months and won't be able to cash it till I get back.

If I change the name in the "My details" section on RedC will the next cheque be issued in the my brothers name so he can cash it thus saving me money for my trip?

That should work, however RedC would find it a bit suspicious if you were changing name repeatedly I would imagine.

December RedC cheque arrived for me, if anyone's still waiting

L1011 wrote: »
    €15 Toluna payout I requested weeks if not months ago actually finally arrived. Will blow the remaining points on "gifties" and then filter the emails to a dump folder for a few months on the unlikely chance I win something. Biggest waste of time ever and it devalues the payout rate if companies use it.

get tk maxx e vouchers..they send you an email about a week after you order it saying they dont have an online website in ireland and send you to a page with a voucher on it to print of and use in shop

Went to order some vouchers from Acumen and found that AllGifts don't do Tesco anymore. That was the most useful option for me

They still do Amazon (at a poor but realistic currency rate), IKEA and about a hundred other shops I'd have less use for.

Went to order some vouchers from Acumen and found that AllGifts don't do Tesco anymore. That was the most useful option for me

They still do Amazon (at a poor but realistic currency rate), IKEA and about a hundred other shops I'd have less use for.

Boots or argos ones are useful this time of the year

they had tesco ones a few days ago when I was looking? just has to be for over 50 euro

• Advertisement

they had tesco ones a few days ago when I was looking? just has to be for over 50 euro

Weren't there last night. May just be sold out though.

http://www.allgifts.ie/Tesco-Ireland-!368-giftpartner.html?cat=7

Allgifts confirmed by email that Tesco are gone - although pointed out that Dunnes is available. Have a Dunnes near me albeit not quite as convenient as Tesco was.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭ordinary_girl

Allgifts confirmed by email that Tesco are gone - although pointed out that Dunnes is available. Have a Dunnes near me albeit not quite as convenient as Tesco was.

That's so annoying, I only used Acumen for the 50 euro Tesco vouchers. Do you think they'll get them back at all? They were the best one :(

That's so annoying, I only used Acumen for the 50 euro Tesco vouchers. Do you think they'll get them back at all? They were the best one :(

They (Allgifts) said they were gone fully.

I'll live with Dunnes - will lose the use of the Lidl/Aldi 10 off 50s at the same time but its still got a good range of whiskey which is what I spend the bulk of my survey earnings on.

Seperately I've had €13 on RedC bounce me after the demographics questions in the past few days - all within minutes of the email. Very rare for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭ordinary_girl

They (Allgifts) said they were gone fully.

I'll live with Dunnes - will lose the use of the Lidl/Aldi 10 off 50s at the same time but its still got a good range of whiskey which is what I spend the bulk of my survey earnings on.

I just hit 40 a few days ago, was saving up for 50 for Tesco. I'll just get one of the Boots vouchers and then leave it at that. It's been while since I've ordered a voucher from All Gifts through Acumen, does anyone know how long they usually take? Should the voucher be here before Xmas considering I literally just redeemed my points now?

I just hit 40 a few days ago, was saving up for 50 for Tesco. I'll just get one of the Boots vouchers and then leave it at that. It's been while since I've ordered a voucher from All Gifts through Acumen, does anyone know how long they usually take? Should the voucher be here before Xmas considering I literally just redeemed my points now?

Acumen take up to two days to send the code, Allgifts are usually pretty damn fast but post is much slower this time of year.

Do people here get many surveys from Europinions? Been a member for 5 weeks and I've received 2 invites :(

Do people here get many surveys from Europinions? Been a member for 5 weeks and I've received 2 invites :(

I get very few, lucky if I get one a month.

Toxica wrote: »
    I get very few, lucky if I get one a month.

Which one do you get most invites from?

• Advertisement

Which one do you get most invites from?

Red C Live and Irish Opinions

Advertisement