Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Last of Us

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

We can't leave you behind now!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭biggebruv

Am hoping argos will sell for 45euros am 99% sure its unlikely i know lol but we will see tomorrow morning if not il just grab it for 50 somewhere

THe extra 5euros over the PSN version will be worth it to have it on disc
    Dont fancy reDLing50gbs worth if i ever wanna delete space and replay it sometime down the line

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭TheGoldenAges

Neogaf have a photomode thread, some of the pictures are amazing!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=863461&page=11

• Registered Users Posts: 29,522 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

is anyone here cpl_J on the PSN?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

No joy in HMV getting it a day early :( HMV are definitely offering €52 trade credit for watchdogs though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭jones

cloud493 wrote: »
    No joy in HMV getting it a day early :( HMV are definitely offering €52 trade credit for watchdogs though.

€52 trade credit? wow thats good

• Registered Users Posts: 8,905 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

I got €44 in HMV when I traded watch dogs 2 weeks ago so they really need to clarify if 30% is included in the advertised price or what.

10270561_1662674240624491_402943648693510660_n.jpg

Was hoping to get this today but gamestop refused saying i have to come back tomorrow...dammit

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

sheehy83 wrote: »
    is anyone here cpl_J on the PSN?

Thats http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=469367 he posted that PSN name in the UFc thread a couple days ago

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

That ends today. Hmv give €45 trade for Watch_Dogs plus the 30% bonus.

Hmv are doing a €9.99 trade offer tomorrow on TLOU.
    http://www.xtra-vision.ie/last-of-us-games

Thats why I was saying do it today, get the credit for tomorrow :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

45.50 for mario kart 8 + 30% is it ?. My god that is some money for a game i paid 30 euros for.

So is there any problems getting the credit put on a gift card in xtra vision/hmv ?. As years ago i had to spend the money on the spot in xtra vision

Thats http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=469367 he posted that PSN name in the UFc thread a couple days ago

Ah yeah, never thought of searching it :o Sound man. Looking forward to playing this online, only played a small bit on ps3. need to root out the mic that came with the ps4.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,905 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

10270561_1662674240624491_402943648693510660_n.jpg
    when I traded it in their poster in store said credit 44.50 and cash 32 so they must have done it wrong. Not going to fuss over it now, next time I trade in game checking CEX first but 52 credit and only 20 cash for some of the ps4 games? that's ridiculous

45.50 for mario kart 8 + 30% is it ?. My god that is some money for a game i paid 30 euros for.

So is there any problems getting the credit put on a gift card in xtra vision/hmv ?. As years ago i had to spend the money on the spot in xtra vision

Nah the 45 would include the cred. I got 36 euro for dark souls including the extra cred. You only get the extra cred when buying something else but they accept it towards a preorder as well. Sickened to get rid of dark souls but looking forward to this.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Is that €28 trAde in credit I see for the last of us on PS3?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

sweetie wrote: »
    :confused:

You where able to get all the trade in on a gift card then ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

The Last of Us Remastered PS4 is available at your local Smyths store as from now. Please collect by COB 01/08/14. Regards, Smyths.

Text I just got from Smyth's, they could be selling early?

I'm getting mine in XV anyway....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭EoinHef

^^Just got the same text off them as well

Rang local gamestop they said they can release only if a store near them has broken the date. DAM IT

jones wrote: »
    Rang local gamestop they said they can release only if a store near them has broken the date. DAM IT

Show them the text from Smyth's above so...

That's the Airside one if it makes any difference...

Fieldog wrote: »
    Show them the text from Smyth's above so...

That's the Airside one if it makes any difference...

I live real close to swords, tempted to make the trek. But then they did the same for infamous SS, and I went up for it and they said sorry we cant sell it till friday.

I live real close to swords, tempted to make the trek. But then they did the same for infamous SS, and I went up for it and they said sorry we cant sell it till friday.

I doubt its worth it then if they wouldn't sell Infamous, they seem fairly clueless in the Games dept there at the best of times anyway...

Please disregard our previous message. The Last of Us Remastered PS4 will be available at your local Smyths store TOMORROW AM. Please collect by COB 01/08/14.

And Boom!

Another text from Smyth's, idiots....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Mine was waiting for me when I got home. Whoop. That's tonight's entertainment sorted

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Great few thoughts about Last of us from Kyle Bossman, I do agree with him.

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/6at40t/the-final-bosman-the-goty-is-not-enough

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

TinCool wrote: »
    Mine was waiting for me when I got home. Whoop. That's tonight's entertainment sorted

Where was it ordered from?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Where was it ordered from?
    He/she ordered from GameStop UK. Mine is on the way from parcel motel now.

Advertisement