Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

25-01-2014, 19:10   #796
CaoimheCweeva

Hey, anyone know where a St John's student could live?

I'll (hopefully) be going there next September
Advertisement
02-02-2014, 00:35   #797
JassC

Could anyone tell me where would be best to rent for the 3 months of the summer?
06-02-2014, 15:26   #798
ladygem

Hi .. Just wondering what the situation for accommodation for the second term at UCC is? A friend and I will only need accom from Jan 2015 until June 1, 2015. Also is the village ok? Is the internet still restricted or have they lightened up a bit? Thanks for any help!
25-02-2014, 21:03   #799
Papa_Lazarou

Looking for a room in town, preferably 5-10 mins walk to the bus station if anyone knows of anything. Will be starting a 6month contract so will stay for that length and longer if it gets renewed.

Cheers
28-02-2014, 08:09   #800
lyssalou12

Accommodation for international student?

Hi there! I am an international student from the US who will be studying at UCC for autumn semester. Since I have just been accepted, its time to start looking at accommodation.

I'll be a third year, looking for a good time and great people. I am very social, but also need some peace and quiet every now and then. The problem is, all I know about the apartment complexes is from what I can read and look at on the websites and that's not very helpful since every place thinks they're the best. So if anyone has any recommendations, or advice, it would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion