Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

All I have to day is this
    The tuilagi brothers
    Monsters. Absolute fcuking monsters

agreed! haha

youngest lad is only 22 and the power and speed of him is shocking!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

gregers85 wrote: »
    agreed! haha

youngest lad is only 22 and the power and speed of him is shocking!

Bit of a dirty player aswell though
    Have to say the dig he gave Ashton was something else

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

All I have to day is this
    The tuilagi brothers
    Monsters. Absolute fcuking monsters

Isn't there 8 of them, 7 of which have played pro rugby at some point?

P_1 wrote: »

Afaik the whole lot have played and think the eldest has something to do with coaching the Samoan team
    There was a video going around of one of them that yas in France cutting his grass and he lifted the lawn mower onto his hedge and trimmed them
    Beast

Bit of a dirty player aswell though
    Have to say the dig he gave Ashton was something else

i Hate Ashton! i enjoyed that game haha :pac: :p

just incase we forget lol

P_1 wrote: »

there's 6 of them! all played prefessional! eldest 4 capped for samoa, next lad capped for samoa under 20's never senior and youngest lad Manu is currently representing England! (and the lions)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

i Hate Ashton! i enjoyed that game haha :pac: :p

just incase we forget lol

there's 6 of them! all played prefessional! eldest 4 capped for samoa, next lad capped for samoa under 20's never senior and youngest lad Manu is currently representing England! (and the lions)

Ah Ashton, I really hope he drops the ball when he does one of those swan dives.

Something like this hopefully:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

I want more sleep :( My one day off from work was horrible out, now that I'm back in, it's sunny! wtf. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Going to the bank this morning to see if I can get a car loan.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Had a brilliant time at Slayer last night :D

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

Day 1 without smokes. Hope it isn't too painful! Haha.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

The weather needs to make up it's mind. One minute its maxi skirt weather, next it looks like it's gonna rain. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT TO WEAR!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

I had a serious dilemma this morning wondering what feckin' coat to wear cos I won't be home till tomorrow eve! The ones I have are either not suitable for rain, or not suitable for heat! FML!

Fcuk sake
    I get up early to bring little one to crèche
    Sun splitting the sky
    Wake up there and it's dull as fcuk out

If anyone has sky arts turn it on
    Iron maiden gig is on

Hair cut and dyed in 40 mins and I still can't decide on a style! :pac:

Hair cut and dyed in 40 mins and I still can't decide on a style! :pac:

I'm a short back and sides man! :cool:

Now there's a haircut you could set your watch to :pac:
    258015.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Anyone feel like going to work for me, I'm enjoying a lazy day way to much to get up and go to work.

Anyone feel like going to work for me, I'm enjoying a lazy day way to much to get up and go to work.

24 minutes more and an hour in the gym nd im a free man today! :cool:

sorry had to rub it in :P

24 minutes more and an hour in the gym nd im a free man today! :cool:

sorry had to rub it in :P

24577321.jpg

I've got 1 hours and 49 minutes of freedom left then twelve long hours of a night shift and I didn't sleep great last night so should be a long one.

I've got 1 hours and 49 minutes of freedom left then twelve long hours of a night shift and I didn't sleep great last night so should be a long one.

Oh Jaysus, feel bad now :P haha

Fcuk yas both I'm cookin myself and the little one a dinner and then I'm in work at 8 till 2ish buuuuttttttt....... Then I'm off till 8 o'clock Monday night

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

i'm not as nervous a person as I used to be but when I do get nervous Jesus Christ do I get it bad.

Fcuk everyone, in terms of time off I doubt anyone beats me :p, three twelve hour shifts a week meaning at minimum four days off a week sometimes even having a week off depending on roster :D:cool:.

Those on the welfare or students don't count in this one :).

i'm not as nervous a person as I used to be but when I do get nervous Jesus Christ do I get it bad.

Sweaty palm bad? Years ago I used to suffer from nerves a lot meeting new people etc, kinda grew out of it though.

Theres nothing worse or more frustrating.

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭baron von something

i used to get nervous going in to shops in particular cd shops and if i saw one of the staff coming up to me i'd just pick the first cd within reach and buy it.i came home with an awful lot of bad cd's

its the wifes birthday today.she's somewhat disappointed that she didn't join the '27' club.we all have our grand delusions i suppose.ah well me and the kids are glad she didn't

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Sweaty palm bad? Years ago I used to suffer from nerves a lot meeting new people etc, kinda grew out of it though.

Theres nothing worse or more frustrating.

I don't normally get sweaty palms when I'm nervous (although when I do it's always in situation where I will have to shake someone's hand) but I do get this annoying thing where I feel like I can't quite catch my breath.

I used to get that as well. I still get a little nervous about meeting people sometimes now but it's mild enough I can pretty much ignore it. It is so frustrating though, you're nervous about making a good impression and then your nerves stop you from doing that. I still get bad with new situations though, which is why I'm nervous right now (first night of roller derby). I'll be grand once I get there, it's just before hand it really that it really gets to me.

I think the worst nerves I ever got was when I had to do public speaking in transition year. My throat used to sort of close up and prevent me from speaking for a few seconds. I actually got pretty decent in the end but since I haven't done it regularly in years I'm just as bad now as if I had never done it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Freedom! :D my sales were the highest they've ever been today, the boss id delighted with me :) now to try get home from town in time for bootcamp :)

Playing with the fake tattoos my sister got me for xmas. Great craic being had :D I got a classy one on my bewb and my sis got 2 small ones on her eyelids xD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Feckin' sick!!! The car was acting up, thought it was the alternator belts so replaced them. Turns out it's the alternator. Dropped it into an auto electrician earlier and he just called me - apparently it's the pulley that's gone. So it's €150 plus VAT for the pulley, €80 to take the alternator out and replace it, and €40 labour to change the pulley over. I don't feckin have it. Don't know what I'm supposed to do. Raging here!! :mad:

(sorry about the bold, it won't switch for some reason.)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,581 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Feckin' sick!!! The car was acting up, thought it was the alternator belts so replaced them. Turns out it's the alternator. Dropped it into an auto electrician earlier and he just called me - apparently it's the pulley that's gone. So it's €150 plus VAT for the pulley, €80 to take the alternator out and replace it, and €40 labour to change the pulley over. I don't feckin have it. Don't know what I'm supposed to do. Raging here!! :mad:

(sorry about the bold, it won't switch for some reason.)

What car?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Hellrazer wrote: »
    What car?

2002 Nissan Primera 2.2 dCi

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement