Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-13 *OFF-TOPIC* (hideaway) thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭BrownBear11

Lads, our OT is dying a slow, painful death

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭BobbyPropane

We've hit the homestretch.This 6 months, too focused to go off topic. :pac:

We've hit the homestretch.This 6 months, too focused to go off topic. :pac:

Ah there's always time for LCOT <3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭BobbyPropane

This is hilarious ^. You should definitely continue reviewing the leaving cert course. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

So much to do. So little time and all that craic :P

I love this frosty kind of weather. :)

So much to do. So little time and all that craic :P

I love this frosty kind of weather. :)

I love studying on frosty/foggy mornings :') That's really weird, I know :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭Eurovisionmad

I cannot wait until I'm finished my DCG project and I can finally go back to sleeping at normal hours, currently I'm up until 1 nearly every night, and I feel like s**t in classes in the morning!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭David1994

Thank God! Got all my christmas tests back finally :D
    I got 510 so really need to keep this up but I feel fairly burnt out some days.

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭11Charlie11

Does anyone else here have to pay 90 euro for the mocks??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Poufsouffle

If we do they haven't mentioned it to us yet. The mocks are so close now, it is actually scary. Less than two and a half weeks to go for me. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭YoursSincerely

Mine were €125, its a ridiculous amount!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

Fuuuuuuck that! Bad enough having to do them ....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

Mine are about €70.

It's crazy! I feel sorry for the people in my year that have had to pay instalments every month for exams that mean nothing!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭kevin12345

Not really sure how much mine will cost, some teachers are correcting them, some aren't. €16 for music though. :eek:

Ours are €105.

I don't think I've ever fought and laughed so much in the same hour as I've just done. But on the upside, plans to go to Donegal in July are afoot. Even if it's not abroad like 2 of us wanted :( Beggars can't be choosers I suppose and all that......

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭YoursSincerely

It's crazy! I feel sorry for the people in my year that have had to pay instalments every month for exams that mean nothing!

Whats worse is my little sister is doing her JC as well and her mocks were also about €100. Yeah thats got to be really hard, especially when the mocks have no actual impact on the real thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭Eurovisionmad

Ours don't cost anything now, they're paid for with a 'voluntary' contribution at the start of the year with the photocopying and other exams (November and if in non-exam years , Summer). Then again they don't cost too much in our school as they're corrected by the teachers, while I know there's possible bias there, the outside people who correct pres (mocks) are mostly college students and can be very inconsistent!

Yeah 70 euro for us as well. I don't mind paying that as long as they're marked well enough

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭CookieMonster.x

Ours were around €130!

My phone fell down the toilet and I am praying to god it still works! I only got it for christmas aswell :/

David1994 wrote: »
    My phone fell down the toilet and I am praying to god it still works! I only got it for christmas aswell :/
    I've always wondered how someone's phone can fall into the toilet....why would you have it out anywhere near the toilet?

In other news: Thank God the weekend is finally here. I've been so tired today it's not right.

I've always wondered how someone's phone can fall into the toilet....why would you have it out anywhere near the toilet?

In other news: Thank God the weekend is finally here. I've been so tired today it's not right.

Well I was in the bathroom and then my phone got a text so I took it out and it slipped...Only something that I would do :P
    So annoyed though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭kingcobra

Phones think of their own accord when they get around a toilet, they can climb out of your pocket sometimes....I've had many close calls in my time :(

Well I was in the bathroom and then my phone got a text so I took it out and it slipped...Only something that I would do :P
    Oh you took it out and it slipped did it?

Sorry to lower the tone but I couldn't help myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

Put it in the Microwave for one minute and 17 seconds..

Trust me

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭0mega

I think mine are about 50 euro? Those are crazy prices! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Glee_GG

My mocks are €68! Thought they'd be far more expensive tbh, i remember the JC ones were around €130!

• Advertisement

Anyone else still not filled out the CAO yet?? I honestly can't pick a course! :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement