Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB 4.0 - Banter rebooted!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

roast wrote: »
    Would you mind PM'ing me the code too please? :)

I've registered for presale access but haven't gotten any email yet - I'm anxious that I won't get it in time. Cheers.

It's a one use code only, sorry!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Gonna be having murder with Dublin Ink.

They pierced my sister's tragus recently, and I could tell straight away it was badly done. Had a look and the bar is bent.

She ended up with a massive infection, and I brought her to the GP, who couldn't remove it because of the bent bar.

Sent them a private mail, explaining the situation and asking for it to be removed.

Got a snotty message back, calling me a liar because there's 'no way' their bar was bent.

Oh, I can't wait to finish work and send them a copy of the gp's letter...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

They pierced my sister's tragus recently, and I could tell straight away it was badly done. Had a look and the bar is bent.

She ended up with a massive infection, and I brought her to the GP, who couldn't remove it because of the bent bar.

Sent them a private mail, explaining the situation and asking for it to be removed.

Got a snotty message back, calling me a liar because there's 'no way' their bar was bent.

Was this the new piercer in there? They changed recently i think

• Registered Users Posts: 6,144 ✭✭✭Passenger

Do you think that they purposely pierced her ear with the bent bar?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Passenger wrote: »
    Do you think that they purposely pierced her ear with the bent bar?

obviously not purosely but the attitude of we could never do something wrong is a stupid one

• Advertisement

obviously not purosely but the attitude of we could never do something wrong is a stupid one

Got it in one.

No, I don't think they did it deliberately. Calling her a liar and refusing to remove it is ridiculous, though.

Got it in one.

No, I don't think they did it deliberately. Calling her a liar and refusing to remove it is ridiculous, though.

To add (i was half asleep when i responded to that :pac: ) - my sister ended up deciding to just ignore DI, basically just said 'okay, grand.' they then said she could drop in for them to have a look (this was after my first post).

I've chatted with a piercer friend though and she's not getting it removed til the infection is gone, and it'll be someone i know who removes it for her :)

Least di eventually offered to take a look

SLIPKNOT TICKET PURCHASED. oH 16 YEAR OLD ME WILL BE BREAKING **** IN THE PIT

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Muiris

Could some one please PM me a presale code!! Please!! :-)

Job interview tomorrow :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Where for? Hope it goes well.

Orim wrote: »
    Where for? Hope it goes well.

Just some new coffee place/restaurant that's opening around the corner from me. Would be amazing to finally hand my notice in to my current job :D

slipknot code is OT9EUROPE

slipknot code is OT9EUROPE

Didn't get a code from 3 so I used this. Ticket purchased, cheers Raze.

Interview went well, will find out tomorrow :)

Do people still need presale codes? If they do, and if someone can explain how the hell I get one (I'm with Three), I'll happily get it for someone

Interview went well, will find out tomorrow :)

Do people still need presale codes? If they do, and if someone can explain how the hell I get one (I'm with Three), I'll happily get it for someone

Apparently you text music to 50120 but I didn't get one. Sure there's no real rush, very unlikely to sell out quick.

It was Slip to 50120 :)

January wrote: »
    It was Slip to 50120 :)

You should bring the kids. Its all ages :p

Haha I could imagine... they'd be well able for the mosh pit. Well, the girls would anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Got a new phone! Posting from the touch site! Just bought the deluxe version of the new Slipknot album. IT IS GLORIOUS FFFFFFF
    So how's everyone?

• Advertisement

hungover as balls

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Neighbour knocke into me to ask me to have a look at his daughters rabbit.
    Poor thing got it's head stuck and managed to pull itself out but in doing so broke it's neck and couldn't move.
    So unfortunately I had to put it out of its misery. I know I hunt rabbits but didn't like having to put it down being it's a pet.
    Poor kids.

That's terrible. Shame for the kids.

Wentry to Gone Girl tonight. Did not enojoy it all. Disappointing considering I'm a big fan of Finches, Affleck and Reznor.

Im do #tunk jei jdjaml

Jaysus, my head hurts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2014/oct/19/cosmetic-surgeons-repair-stretched-earlobes?CMP=fb_gu 'The price of fashion.' Or the price of people not realising stretched ears can affect job prospects.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Jaysus, my head hurts.
    Enjoy the game? :P (I'm assuming you were at the Leinster game)

Angron wrote: »
    Enjoy the game? :P (I'm assuming you were at the Leinster game)

Ah god, it was a woeful game. Surprised we won, having 12 players out, but my god, it was a terrible match. Useless ref, too. Never heard so much booing at a match before :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Yeah, with the amount of injured players Leinster have I was kinda surprised we managed to get the W. Still, a win is a win, even if it's not a pretty one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Just back from having lunch at that new bar and grill place in the Pavilions. MOTHER OF GOD. I had the pork belly sliders and it was honestly the most delicious thing I've eaten in weeks! Anyone up for a mini-beers with me? :-D

Advertisement