Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price Changes FPL 14/15 **Mod warning 1st post**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    If I'm right I think Everton & Chelsea played each other pretty much straight after he moved, premier league rules made him ineligible for that game making him red flagged and when it's taken away he was protected.

Edit
    Yep I'm right Chelsea played Everton on September 14th last season.

That would explain it all right! I knew I didn't imagine his protection!! Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Prediction sites are all over the shop ATM... I don't know what FPL did and if they find it funny but if the aim was chaos then it's a success... e.g. Don't remember seeing Coloccini on the rise today and now with negative today NTI he's at 140% :rolleyes:... You just have to laugh :pac:.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,096 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

iroced wrote: »
    Prediction sites are all over the shop ATM... I don't know what FPL did and if they find it funny but if the aim was chaos then it's a success... e.g. Don't remember seeing Coloccini on the rise today and now with negative today NTI he's at 140% :rolleyes:... You just have to laugh :pac:.

They have 99 players due for a fall tonight...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,280 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

iroced wrote: »

It seems to me like fplstatistics is the most accurate of the lot (but that's not saying much obviously!). They only have 12 set for a drop.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,329 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Naismith & Sneiderlin rose

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Arnautovic and Giroud amongst those who dropped.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,731 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Ramsey surely will rise?

Trilla wrote: »
    Ramsey surely will rise?

Not the way things are shaping up.
    He has been transferred out more than he's getting brought in today (and yesterday I think).

Depends on your time limit I suppose :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

Rooney almost at 100% to drop although unsure if this is factoring in wildcard users. If it's not then I think we still have some breathing space as a load of people will be using the WC over the international break.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,934 ✭✭✭✭CSF

roryc wrote: »
    Rooney almost at 100% to drop although unsure if this is factoring in wildcard users. If it's not then I think we still have some breathing space as a load of people will be using the WC over the international break.
    Was kind of hoping his international goal would slow his descent, even if it was just a penalty in an irrelevant game.

I'm destined to lose 0.1 on him by Saturday next week, and I'm fine with that, but I don't want it to stretch to 0.2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

Yeah I can't lose £0.2 of I'll be f**ked with Aguero. I'm hoping I can hold off on Kun until GW6 as Rooney should still outscore him for the next 2 GW's. I need Aguero to fire a blank in GW5 and Rooney to score. Not asking much...

roryc wrote: »
    Yeah I can't lose £0.2 of I'll be f**ked with Aguero. I'm hoping I can hold off on Kun until GW6 as Rooney should still outscore him for the next 2 GW's. I need Aguero to fire a blank in GW5 and Rooney to score. Not asking much...

Fpl statistics had him at 44% earlier... They've been "less wrong" than TotalFPL.
    They (FPLstats) may be factoring in wildcards?

I would say he's very safe to avoid a 0.2 drop. I'm hoping most of the transfers out at this stage will be WCs.

But I've been considering using my wildcard to save/make money... If I use it now and Mata & Rooney drop 0.1 each. I'll be buying them back and making/giving me an extra 0.2 to spend.
    They would need a couple of extremely good GWs to rise again if I did nothing.
    I really don't want to use the WC for that but there's not going to be many quick 0.1s to be made this season. Most of the 0.2 risers (apart from Dier, Naismith & Jovetic) seem to be lads that you'd want for the season (which isn't much use tbh).

Boateng and Skrtel drop. That's all!

Go Rooney..go Rooney!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭q2ice

Rooney has a net transfer of -209660 for the round and his price has not dropped. Shocking!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭Danger781

He will drop tonight, and wouldn't be surprised to see him drop one more considering a lot of people leave their transfers until closer to game time.

Actually FPLStatistics only has him at 46.7% of the way to a drop.. wat

209k transfers out means 50%. Right. Sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

Is it just me or are players dropping in value much quicker than they are rising in value. For every player that rises there seems to be 6 or 7 to fall in value.

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

Is it just me or are players dropping in value much quicker than they are rising in value. For every player that rises there seems to be 6 or 7 to fall in value.

No I don't think you're imagining it at all. Certainly feels that way which would coincide with the theory that wildcard transfers don't count. Which also makes price tracking websites almost useless to us, which takes away a huge appeal of the game for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Skrtel the only dropper of note last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,934 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Lemlin wrote: »
    Skrtel the only dropper of note last night.
    For various reasons (being abroad etc) I haven't actually seen Liverpool play this year in the league, hadn't realised he wasn't a starter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

CSF wrote: »
    For various reasons (being abroad etc) I haven't actually seen Liverpool play this year in the league, hadn't realised he wasn't a starter.

Started the first two and got injured v city

Danger781 wrote: »

It does all support the FISO theory that wildcards are not being counted. This is a big week for wildcard. Could be, I dunno at least 100k or up to 200k of them activated would you think?

Rooney was in most serious initial teams. Most of those wildcarders will probably have dropped him, even if some intended to get him back in.

FISO and FPL statistics seem to be accounting for the wildcard thing somehow, although I'd say it's fairly crude and has a high margin of error.

Total FPL (based on comments on FISO where there is no love lost) seem to still be doing a straight total net transfer figure, hence they tend to incorrectly predict way too many droppers.

The former two, if the wildcard theory holds, are probably closer to the truth, but with a wide margin.

Also as it's been so uncertain no site has been able to tie down the actual NTI threshold any way accurately which further increases the error.

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭FrClintPower

Could be a load of wildcard transfers in there though, and if they're excluded....

Edit- yeah, what he said^

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

q2ice wrote: »
    Rooney has a net transfer of -209660 for the round and his price has not dropped. Shocking!!

It's further evidence that wildcards transfers are not being included in the figures. I'd say most people on a WC have dumped Rooney so he may not drop for a while

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭boccy23

Started the first two and got injured v city
    Has a fracture in his fibula but hopes to be back next week.

No risers last night and nothing much of note on the way down.

Was full on convinced Rooney was going to drop ~0.2 before the QPR game..

Seems I jumped the gun :o

Was full on convinced Rooney was going to drop ~0.2 before the QPR game..

Seems I jumped the gun :o

With the injury flags for Sturridge and Costa, this will stop Rooneys slide and should also mean a positive impact on his transfers so he definitely will not drop 0.2 thankfully.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

Not sure if it will stop Rooney, I can see a lot of people taking a punt on Falcao rather than rooney and Sturridge owners can do a straight swap for the two can't they?

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

• Advertisement

Not sure if it will stop Rooney, I can see a lot of people taking a punt on Falcao rather than rooney and Sturridge owners can do a straight swap for the two can't they?

He will drop, but at most 0.1.

Advertisement