Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gaa Season Ticket 2014

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭reap-a-rat

Has anyone had an issue with checking their attendance on the season ticket site? It worked fine for the league games but since the Connacht final I haven't been able to access that section - it just gives an error. I emailed them before and they said there was no problem, so I'm wondering if it is just me it's happening to or is anyone else having the same issue?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 107 ✭✭jeffred

No issue here - checked just now and can see attendance.

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭glack

Mine is fine too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

305 L, brilliant seats again! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭agfasfos

mayo.mick wrote: »
    305 L, brilliant seats again! :D
    Was the 'Bring a friend' option offered ?.

agfasfos wrote: »

Don't know. I've never used it, anyone that did got moved out to 314, anyway all me only friends are in my seating group! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Cosmo Kramer

Yes it was offered - the available options were 314 or 703. Went for 703 and got the upper tier front row (two extra tickets along with the season ticket). Should be decent enough seats I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Mayo Club 51

It now seems the capacity of the Gaelic Grounds in Limerick is a lot less than the 50,000 quoted.

"Munster Council officials, who are overseeing preparations for the clash, last night revealed that the stadium will have a capacity of close to 44,500. There will be reserved seating in the stand and that accounts for about 21,000 seats."

We are asking all Mayo season ticket holders, if you are unable to attend the replay this weekend, to please not use your "opt out". Sell your ticket (at face value) to another Mayo supporter. There will be a lot of supporters disappointed as there will not be enough tickets to supply demand.

Just to note also there will be no "bring a friend" option for the replay. Cairde Mhaigheo members are also restricted to one ticket per member which was announced by the county board yesterday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Eugh - Row F last time out, Row D this time. Being so low is pure shíte.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 FatimaKid

My father and I walked out of Croke Park in 1983 - disgusted at the treatment of fans over the previous 20 years - specifically, the scramble for tickets for the big games. We went to nearly every Dubs match - home or away - mostly football but sometimes hurling as well.

But when it came "ticket time" we felt the GAA said to fans like us - "Go fcuk yerself!"

My dad never went back.

Then along came the wonderful innovation - many, many years old in the foreign game - that is the Season Ticket.

Both my son and I are holders of Dublin Football season tickets. And guess what? Deva vu! We feel the GAA is saying "go fcuk yerselves!"

We're in the Cusack all year long - 305 or 306 - rows anywhere from T back to AA or whatever. Along comes the big games and guess what? 304 F last game, 304 D next game.

Same thing happened last year.

I appreciate we didn't contract for specific seats but getting pushed sideways and forward doesn't seem right. Seems the GAA is more intested in accommodating the Johnny come latelies than the consistent fans.

I'd love to know who's been assigned the seats in 305 and 306 that I was in in February and will be in again next February. I'd also love to know where they were in February and where they'll be next February. I imagine it'll be by the fire watching it all on TV while I freeze the nuts off myself in the various stadia around the country.

Sorry for the long post but I've been holding it in since 1983.

COYBIB

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭C.O.Y.B.I.B

I was in 304 for the last game , but back in 305 for this one up the back .
    Ive the ST since the beginning and am generally happy enough. Friends of mine who only joined in 2012 are the Upr Cusack for this game so dont think its the Johnny Come Lately's . I think maybe with the last game you had 4 sets of ST holders to accomodate , but I am surprised that you are in 304 for this one .

FatimaKid wrote: »
    My father and I walked out of Croke Park in 1983 - disgusted at the treatment of fans over the previous 20 years - specifically, the scramble for tickets for the big games. We went to nearly every Dubs match - home or away - mostly football but sometimes hurling as well.

But when it came "ticket time" we felt the GAA said to fans like us - "Go fcuk yerself!"

My dad never went back.

Then along came the wonderful innovation - many, many years old in the foreign game - that is the Season Ticket.

Both my son and I are holders of Dublin Football season tickets. And guess what? Deva vu! We feel the GAA is saying "go fcuk yerselves!"

We're in the Cusack all year long - 305 or 306 - rows anywhere from T back to AA or whatever. Along comes the big games and guess what? 304 F last game, 304 D next game.

I appreciate we didn't contract for specific seats but getting pushed sideways and forward doesn't seem right. Seems the GAA is more intested in accommodating the Johnny come latelies than the consistent fans.

I'd love to know who's been assigned the seats in 305 and 306 that I was in in February and will be in again next February. I'd also love to know where they were in February and where they'll be next February. I imagine it'll be by the fire watching it all on TV while I freeze the nuts off myself in the various stadia around the country.

Sorry for the long post but I've been holding it in since 1983.

COYBIB

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

305 last Sunday in Croker, great seats, always great seats. For Limerick we are on the 21 yard line. Shafted.

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭VONSHIRACH

FatimaKid wrote: »

COYBIB

From memory I think I was in 305/306 for all the 2014 Croke Park league matches.

I have only recently began to record my Croke Park seat numbers...

304 JJ leinster semi-final

305 V leinster final

wedding/optout all-ireland quarter-final

306 J all-ireland semi-final

We have been shafted yet again, 102 we are in :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭VONSHIRACH

I confess that I had to look up a map as I have never been been a spectator in the Gaelic Grounds, although I have actually played a game there.

You are at the city end or is that the sh*tty end?

But maybe with the reduced capacity compared to Croke Park, you are lucky to have a ticket.

https://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=mcafee&type=A211IE835&p=gaelic+grounds+map

VONSHIRACH wrote: »
    I confess that I had to look up a map as I have never been been a spectator in the Gaelic Grounds, although I have actually played a game there.

You are at the city end or is that the sh*tty end?

But maybe with the reduced capacity compared to Croke Park, you are lucky to have a ticket.

https://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=mcafee&type=A211IE835&p=gaelic+grounds+map

Lucky to have a ticket? Shure I'm entitled to a ticket being a season ticket holder? How would you feel if ye were moved to 302 for the match Sunday?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Cosmo Kramer

Got to laugh at the Dublin fans whinging about getting 304 when Mayo fans get moved down to the corner of the Davin for big games because of them - and to Limerick this weekend. Get over yourselves lads, its not like you don't get enough advantages over everyone else already.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

Lucky to have a ticket? Shure I'm entitled to a ticket being a season ticket holder? How would you feel if ye were moved to 302 for the match Sunday?
    Looks like our fears are coming through. If Dublin get to the final I fear we won't be in or around 705 as we have been so far. The season ticket holders might get shafted .

• Advertisement

I'll give you better representation of what I have records of here:

AI Final 2011: 405 SS

Leinster QF - 3/6/2012: 306 FF
    Leinster SF - 1/7/2012: 309 DD
    AI QF - 4/8/2012: 306 GG

AI Final 2013: 405 RR

2014 League vs Kildare - 8/3/2014: 306 V
    League Semis - 304 Q
    League Finals - 303 CC
    Leinster QF - 304 HH
    Leinster SF - 304 S
    Leinster Final - 307 O
    AI QF: 304 F
    AI SF: 304 D

Even in the matches that I don't have records for I know that I was getting better seats last year but especially in 2011 and 2012 with more doubles (AA+) or high-singles (S-Z). I also know that in February I was sitting down low during league matches. It's getting to the stage now where I get better views in seats or terraces in other grounds than I do in HQ. And yes, where's the reward for my loyalty all season? Lads will be able to get better seats from touts on the day and no matter what way you cut it that isn't right. It isn't like the prices for not being pitchside are any more expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Padkir

Anyone know the number of rows in the Mackey Stand in the Gaelic Grounds? I'm in Row HH and want to get a feel for how close it was to the back?

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Steel Dog

Jesus coming from a neutral for this game and also a non season ticket holder section 102 for a season ticket holder is a joke. I would not be impressed if it was me, so much for these season tickets rewarding loyal supporters.

I think the problem here might be that The Mackey Stand in the Gaelic Grounds is the stadiums main stand but its capacity is actually very low. The seats in the middle of the stand will obviously go to the VIP's/prawn sandwich brigade and because the capacity is so low the season ticket holders have ended so near the corner.

The funny thing is the North Stand/Open Stand in the Gaelic Grounds is a far superior stand than the Mackey Stand. It can accommodate over twice as many maybe 3 times as many as the Mackey Stand. You have a way better viewing point as it is at more of an angle/higher at the back (if that makes sense) and you also have a back to your seating.
    The only obvious problem is its not covered and you are open to the elements.
    When ever i am getting tickets for a game in the Gaelic Grounds in advance of a game i take a chance with the weather and go for the open stand.

Just to show how much better of a stand it is i was at a game there in July and all spectators came in through the Mackey Stand and were free then to go to whatever part of the ground they liked. 3/4 of the spectators that were there crossed over to the open stand.

For all the posters asking who gets the good seats in Croke Park for the big games this is your answer.
    Was at all my county's games all year last year, often travelling around the country on my own. So they qualify for the All-Ireland Semi-Final, big game in Croke Park sure and all the sunshine supporters come out for the first time all year. So local pub organize bus to Dublin and ticket to match and i said i would go on this because of friends, bit of craic etc. Tickets were being supplied by club man who was a high member of the county board. Pay for bus and match ticket before heading off to Dublin that morning, handed ticket straight after paying. Ticket was Section 306 Row BB, smack bang in the middle of the Cusack Stand. Obviously i was delighted as i never had such a good viewing point in Croke Park before, since and more than likely the future. As said i was delighted but part of me was annoyed as everyone else on the bus was in section 306 too and 95% of them would not watch a match if it was on in their back lawn. Most of them were so drunk doubt they even remember the game.

So Season Tickets holders that is part of why (maybe not all why) ye are getting shifted to the likes of 304/308 for the big games. The big dogs of the competing county boards get a lot of the tickets and sort their own.

Its a pure "**** you" to the loyal season ticket holders and why i decided not to get a season ticket this year.

Got to laugh at the Dublin fans whinging about getting 304 when Mayo fans get moved down to the corner of the Davin for big games because of them - and to Limerick this weekend. Get over yourselves lads, its not like you don't get enough advantages over everyone else already.

The season ticket holders in the AI final last year (Mayo and Dublin) came to 3,322. Each Lower Cusack stand can hold roughly 1,352 people (A-ZZ * 26 per row) and there are upper tier Dublin season ticket holders too so not all 3,322 were in lower stands. So ST holders, and Dublin in particular, are not the reason you're in the Davin; look elsewhere for your answers to that question.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 FatimaKid

For the sake of clarity I'll ignore the suspicion you are trying a wind-up.

Not about Dublin fans - t'was about ST holders and whether they were being shafted in favour of others who only show up for the big games. That's why I posted it in the "Season Ticket" thread and not "Dublin GAA" thread. I hoped to get the opinions of ST holders - to see if it was "just me". I take it from your response it's not just me and, thanks to your info, not just Dublin fans.

I can only presume the 'advantages' you refer to mean the lack of travel time/expense for Dub fans and that all Championship games are at HQ i.e. home games. If this doesn't go all the way, I'm sure you'll let me know what I'm missing.

I don't need to get over myself - every Dublin home game is an away game for me (you didn't notice my location?). And just about every away game as well!

Speaking of away games, you might have noticed I made reference to 1983. In case you don't know, Dublin went to Cork and hammered them in the semi replay. Best day ever for Dublin fans - I've forgotten many a day in Croker but I'll never forget that day by the Lee.

Away games are no problem to us Dubs fans- I think you might be mixing us up with the people and committees who have the power to make decisions as to where Dublin play their games.

I doubt I've broadened any parochial minds here but a Season Ticket holder is entitled not to be shafted regardless of his/her county.

Then again, your post might have been a wind-up after all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,085 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Don't know. I've never used it, anyone that did got moved out to 314, anyway all me only friends are in my seating group! :D

Used the bring a friend option for the first time ever since the Leinster final 2009 when everyone was hooshed down to the Davin because of the old "allocate on the day system" and I managed to get tickets down in 314 for Sunday. That's my own fault for going out with a Donegal girl. If 703 was an option for me I would have taken it but it wasn't.

Incidentally on the subject of ST holders being moved around... All my tickets for Croker in 2014 were in 305-306 until the Leinster final when we were inexplicably up in 706.

In fact in 2011 I had the same seats in 305PP[I think it was PP], you know those seat pairs just at the tunnel wall and, for the entire league and Championship and then was moved to right above the Cusack dressing room tunnel for the final.

• Advertisement

Used the bring a friend option for the first time ever since the Leinster final 2009 when everyone was hooshed down to the Davin because of the old "allocate on the day system" and I managed to get tickets down in 314 for Sunday. That's my own fault for going out with a Donegal girl. If 703 was an option for me I would have taken it but it wasn't.

Incidentally on the subject of ST holders being moved around... All my tickets for Croker in 2014 were in 305-306 until the Leinster final when we were inexplicably up in 706.

In fact in 2011 I had the same seats in 305PP[I think it was PP], you know those seat pairs just at the tunnel wall and, for the entire league and Championship and then was moved to right above the Cusack dressing room tunnel for the final.

I assume your a Dublin season ticket holder. We Mayo season ticket holders are having similar problems with allocation of the season tickets. We cant for the life of use figure out how they allocate them.

I assume your a Dublin season ticket holder. We Mayo season ticket holders are having similar problems with allocation of the season tickets. We cant for the life of use figure out how they allocate them.

Yeah I'm a season ticket holder since the very first one in 2009.

The mind boggles to be honest. I understand why I have moved to 314 this time 'round but under normal circumstances I can't figure it out.

For the DON-ARM/DUB-MON games I was moved down to the single letters in 305 and surrounded by Supporters from the other 3 teams and not another Dub in site.

It was grand as I moved for the Dublin match out of the rain because a lot of the Armagh boys went home.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

I queried this with Croker when this happened for the Connacht Final. Was told that there are so many of us that they have to be fair...

Yeah I'm a season ticket holder since the very first one in 2009.

The mind boggles to be honest. I understand why I have moved to 314 this time 'round but under normal circumstances I can't figure it out.

For the DON-ARM/DUB-MON games I was moved down to the single letters in 305 and surrounded by Supporters from the other 3 teams and not another Dub in site.

It was grand as I moved for the Dublin match out of the rain because a lot of the Armagh boys went home.

We normally have good seats in Croke Park ( to be fair all the seats in Croker are good) 304/5/6. In the Connacht final this year we were shoved down to 101, same as 301 in Croke Park. Crazy thing is you could go into supervalu and buy a ticket for the halfway line!! Doesn't make any sense.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,336 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

yop wrote: »
    I queried this with Croker when this happened for the Connacht Final. Was told that there are so many of us that they have to be fair...

Ulster Semi-Final v Amtrim - our tickets were in the covered stand.

Ulster Final v Monaghan - we are moved to the other side of the pitch, crappy wooden benches. I asked in advance could we just have terrace tickets - no.

Granted Antrim would have much fewer ST holders than Monaghan, but it doesn't fully explain why we were booted over to the other stand. And this was all DL ST holders, not just a section of us.

It's pretty clear to me, that for sold out or just high demand games, ST holders lose out. I'm just not sure to who becuase clubs seem to get even worse tickets.

• Advertisement

We normally have good seats in Croke Park ( to be fair all the seats in Croker are good) 304/5/6. In the Connacht final this year we were shoved down to 101, same as 301 in Croke Park. Crazy thing is you could go into supervalu and buy a ticket for the halfway line!! Doesn't make any sense.

The issue with moving seats only really becomes a pain when you're in single letters and it lashes rain.

Other than that really I prefer to not to be too close to the pitch anyway but if I am, so be it.

Not to go all "Dublin" about it, but given that we are sitting there for League and Championship you would think it is as handy to leave us be for the year.

It was great in 2011 as we ended up having the same people around us. As I said above I was moved for the Final in 2011 but it seemed that all of us were, given that the people that sat with me on that day were the ones that sat with me higher in 305 for earlier rounds too!

All-in-all I can't really complain about the whole system. It's practically flawless given the logistics involved.

So I emailed them last night because I wasn't happy and this is the response I received:
    Thanks for your email.

Sorry to hear of your disappointment with the seating this season.

Whilst we do our best to accommodate Season Ticket holders with stand tickets, we can't always guarantee the section that seats will be in. Within the Season Ticket sections, seats are allocated on a random basis, in the interest of fairness, so some will be closer to the front/centre than others.

If there are any changes to the processes for next year, it will be outlined when renewals come up.

Kind Regards

I don't know, the last four games (including Sunday) I've been 304 S, 307 O, 304 F, 304 D - seems a bit less than random. I've no complaints about the section placement, even 302/308 would be grand enough but the row choice has been poor.

There is also the loyalty involved, the reward for being a Season Ticket holder. I travel to matches and have 100% attendance. I spend hundreds of euros throughout the year supporting my team in both hurling an football with season tickets in both. The idea that somebodycan swan in and pick up a ticket for 305 JJ from their club for the business end of the season, or that somebody can walk to Supervalu and do the same for the Connaught final while we end up with worse quality seats despite being there all year just irks me, there's nothing fair in that no matter what code or county you're supporting.

So I emailed them last night because I wasn't happy and this is the response I received:

I don't know, the last four games (including Sunday) I've been 304 S, 307 O, 304 F, 304 D - seems a bit less than random. I've no complaints about the section placement, even 302/308 would be grand enough but the row choice has been poor.

There is also the loyalty involved, the reward for being a Season Ticket holder. I travel to matches and have 100% attendance. I spend hundreds of euros throughout the year supporting my team in both hurling an football with season tickets in both. The idea that somebodycan swan in and pick up a ticket for 305 JJ from their club for the business end of the season, or that somebody can walk to Supervalu and do the same for the Connaught final while we end up with worse quality seats despite being there all year just irks me, there's nothing fair in that no matter what code or county you're supporting.

The season tickets sales close I think sometime early February if not sold out before. You would think it is easy to allocate x number of seats in any venue for season tickets? That number of season tickets is not going to change for the rest of the year, unless opt out or bring a friend. If you use the bring a friend you are moved out of the section anyway. Cant understand why its so difficult to do. It is a brilliant system otherwise, I have the season tickets since first introduced in 2009 and I try to get as many people every year to buy one!

There is also the loyalty involved, the reward for being a Season Ticket holder. I travel to matches and have 100% attendance. I spend hundreds :rolleyes:of euros throughout the year supporting my team in both hurling an football with season tickets in both. The idea that somebodycan swan in and pick up a ticket for 305 JJ from their club for the business end of the season, or that somebody can walk to Supervalu and do the same for the Connaught final while we end up with worse quality seats despite being there all year just irks me, there's nothing fair in that no matter what code or county you're supporting.

Funny how its word for word the same as I got when I asked why our Connacht final tickets were so poor.....

yop wrote: »
    Funny how its word for word the same as I got when I asked why our Connacht final tickets were so poor.....

This is the response I got when I asked why I was in 706 for the Leinster Final:
    GAA wrote:
    Thanks for your email.

It's great to hear of your loyalty to the GAA, we do appreciate it so thank you very much.

Seats within the Season Ticket section are allocated on a random basis.

Whilst we do our best to accommodate Season Ticket holders with stand tickets, we can't always guarantee that the seats will be covered. Within the Season Ticket sections, seats are allocated on a random basis, in the interest of fairness, so some will be closer to the front than others. etc..

This was more then likely a glitch in the system and hopefully you will be returned to your normal section.

Again thank you for your on-going support.

I wonder who will be in 107/108 in the Gaelic Grounds tomorrow? What about all the corporate and premium ticket holders in Croke Park, wouldn't all of those be entitled to tickets tomorrow?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

All Ireland Final Ticket arrived today. Row H.

It seems to be my lot the last 3 for 4 years to be right up the very front for every game in Croke Park.

adrian522 wrote: »

It seems to be my lot the last 3 for 4 years to be right up the very front for every game in Croke Park.

Have you been in the same section every match?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

It was great in 2011 as we ended up having the same people around us. As I said above I was moved for the Final in 2011 but it seemed that all of us were, given that the people that sat with me on that day were the ones that sat with me higher in 305 for earlier rounds too!

You're lucky I works the other way too. This year we usually sit to the right of an auld boy who thinks he's Neil Diamond, in front of a guy who calls out every Dublin players name for every pass go on deano, give it to berno , berno catch it pass it to Flynno.

In front of us there a couple with a kid that arrive late for both halves of every game.

And four rows back there are a pair of forty something women who scream advice like
    Catch ehh
    Run wir ehh
    Kick ehh

Ehh = ball.

its our fourth season ticket the other years were all spot on.

Edit:
    If you are the guy who shouts out every Dublin play please bite your fist on Sunday

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Have you been in the same section every match?

Yeah, been in 305 for Leinster final and AI semi too. Section is grand but being so close to the front can be problematic, particularly if the biblical weather from the Limerick game makes a return.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

adrian522 wrote: »

305 Row H here too. Let's hope the rain stays away!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

How's does one apply for an All Ireland ticket?Have a season ticket,100% attendance but not one of the competing counties.I believe you go into a draw for a ticket,got a lady friend at work from Donegal who will bite my hand for said ticket.

seligehgit wrote: »
    How's does one apply for an All Ireland ticket?Have a season ticket,100% attendance but not one of the competing counties.I believe you go into a draw for a ticket,got a lady friend at work from Donegal who will bite my hand for said ticket.

You go into a draw and they contact you.

I have had the season ticket since it was first introduced in 2009, 100% every year. You go into a draw for an All Ireland ticket. I've asked them every year and get the same answer, cant say who won it due to data protection, which is fair enough. I think someone from boards here won it last year, so the draw does take place!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

I have had the season ticket since it was first introduced in 2009, 100% every year. You go into a draw for an All Ireland ticket. I've asked them every year and get the same answer, cant say who won it due to data protection, which is fair enough. I think someone from boards here won it last year, so the draw does take place!

Who do you contact to apply?

seligehgit wrote: »
    Who do you contact to apply?

You go into a draw automatically and they contact you if you win.

I have a Donegal Season Ticket, 69% attendance for 2014, not 2013. Do I qualify for an All Ireland Ticket ?.

I have a Donegal Season Ticket, 69% attendance for 2014, not 2013. Do I qualify for an All Ireland Ticket ?.

Yes.

You have over 60%.

The ST is only concerned with each individual year.

Eg. My 2009+ and 2010 attendance was irrelevant to me getting a ticket in 2011 likewise my 2012 attendance mattered not for 2013.

Though I was over 60% for each of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭mags85

seligehgit wrote:

You automatically go into a draw and they contact you by phone if your name is pulled. I got AI ticket in 2012 from the draw.

• Advertisement

Yes.

You have over 60%.

The ST is only concerned with each individual year.

Eg. My 2009+ and 2010 attendance was irrelevant to me getting a ticket in 2011 likewise my 2012 attendance mattered not for 2013.

Though I was over 60% for each of them.
    Great, thanks for the clarification.:).

Advertisement