Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football Manager 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,221 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

Question for anyone here with experience, although this is a question related to the handheld version.

I have a Samsung Tab 4, and a Galaxy S4. If there any way to sync save games so that I can play the same game on both devices? So I can play the tablet at home, on holiday etc, but still get a sneaky game in via the mobile while I'm at work?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Well a season and a half into my first game on FM15 and i got the sack from Cork City. Managed to win the FAI cup and narrowly missed out on the league in my first season but my second season was a disaster. Had 2 games a week every week for a few months and the toll it took on my squad is what screwed me.

Anyway now taken over Hereford in the Conference North. Got a 15 grand wage budget which is 2 grand more than i had at city and they were full time as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,363 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

Won the league and Leaugue Cup with Cork City in first season and took over at Southampton who were in 16th.

Finished 8th and in my 2nd season I'm top of the league, but have 2 games in hand on Chelsea.

On a 10 game win streak because of 2 formations I found online. Still Chelsea keep winning.

Best signings have been Balanta, Ademilson, Gil Romero and Will Hughes. Sakho for €5m was a steal. Got Thorgan Hazard for €3.2m but he's been ineffective. Southamptons squad is brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Raymond Pest

I signed the new Diaby. He's lethal when his legs work

ts8zQDn.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

I signed the new Diaby. He's lethal when his legs work

ts8zQDn.png

I lol at this mate I feel your pain I have him in my team also and I just checked in 3 year he has had one injury and that was bruised ribs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

The injury rate in this iteration is beyond a joke to be honest.

I had four first team players break down in training all with 6+week injuries.

Squad being decimated. My save game got corrupted and I had to restore a previous version that was when I saved before the community shield.

My initial save had five wins from five, players in blistering form.

After having to use the restore save, lost first two games and squad is in bips with injuries. Lost 4-0 to Spurs like.

Completely abandoned by Dortmund save. So many injuries in the squad, no transfer budget, and three games in picked up another 4 injuries. Just deleted the save.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,039 ✭✭✭Guffy

I find with pre season if you train at high rather than very high you get very little injuries. Also match rotation keeps injuries down during the season.

O and swap to fitness training during international breaks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

gufc21 wrote: »
    I find with pre season if you train at high rather than very high you get very little injuries. Also match rotation keeps injuries down during the season.

O and swap to fitness training during international breaks

I'd have the same, and then during match weeks have it set to average and never fitness, I normally go through a full season with 2 players injured at any one time, haven't had and bad ones yet either (max 3/4 months I'd say).

• Registered Users Posts: 31,819 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I find that there is a disproportionate amount of torn calf muscles compared to real life.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Can't say I'm getting a injury crisis like some do here, maybe one or two serious injuries a season, then a few short term. I do a lot of fitness training and I have team training set to high.

The worst player I have injury wise is young Ojo who plays for Liverpool. 3 times in a row he has been seriously injured after a few weeks on loan, each time for 4-5 months. Shame, because he has/had great potential.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

After 7 years of slaving away with no money to spend and a crippling bank loan, Monza have finally climbed their way from the bottom Serie C2A/Lega Pro division 3 group A ) to......well, closest in the clubs history to the top :) Scraped into 6th place in my 3rd season in Serie A, a huge overachieve season for us, media predicted us to finish 17th, previous seasons had been 17th and 16th. Got off to a poor start in fairness, but went on a 14 match unbeaten run mid way through the season and it really set us up for a final push for Europe, I genuinely can't believe we actually did it though!

Hoping with the extra money from Europe and the raised profile I can finally get some money and not have to rely on loans and freebie!!

Can't wait to get cracking

Yakult wrote: »
    Can't say I'm getting a injury crisis like some do here, maybe one or two serious injuries a season, then a few short term. I do a lot of fitness training and I have team training set to high.

The worst player I have injury wise is young Ojo who plays for Liverpool. 3 times in a row he has been seriously injured after a few weeks on loan, each time for 4-5 months. Shame, because he has/had great potential.

I stopped sending decent youth players out on loan. They always get seriously injured

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

kryogen wrote: »
    I genuinely can't believe we actually did it though!

Hoping with the extra money from Europe and the raised profile I can finally get some money and not have to rely on loans and freebie!!

Can't wait to get cracking

This is what FM is to me. :D

None of this ''ooooh lets be chelsea and buy everything'' $hite!

In saying that though, I'm still on FM12 :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

It is so satisfying alright, I made it to the knock outs in the Euro cup but went out on away goals to Schalke in the first round, gambled a bit with club finaces, got in Khedira on a free but his wages are dear, picked up a yound Scottish guy from Wolves for 5 million, he banged in 32 goals in 41 games for me, got 28 in the league which helped us to maintain 6th spot, it felt more comfortable this season but it still went to the last day.

No success in the cup, keep meeting teams like Inter/Roma/Juve in the early rounds and getting thumped, there is a big gap from 4th to 5th in the league so when we play the big boys it tends to be a counter punching job

Some of my younger players are starting to blossom, Brazilian called Wilsinho, centre back I brought to the club while in Serie B has turned into a really good player, Milan and Madrid both sniffing around and he is getting itchy feet so not sure how much longer I will be able to hold on to him, for the most part I am still patching together teams by raiding others cast offs though there has been a couple of gems come in on loan over the years and though the likes of Ongenda, who I had on loan for 3 seasons from PSG before signing him for free were not good enough to get contracts at the big clubs they have been excellent pick ups for me!

My team was, and still is, quite young, which is why I have targeted some older heads like Khedira and there is a chance I can take Matic on loan too, brought in Fuchs for left back, even at 34 he is a good performer, signed an older goalkeeper on a free too, other then that the squad ranges from 17-26.

Increases in revenue from merchandising, sponsorships, tv money and prize money would actually allow me to spend a bit more on player recruitment but almost all the money I can afford goes to upgrading my facilities and my staff, I feel the benefits reaped long term will be worth it, the media predicted us to finish 13th so 6th is again a good achievement. The club is still in debt, net debt of 12million right now, which is a bit of a concern as there is no funding available for anything for the foreseable future, if I can consolidate again next year though I think bright times are ahead. I feel the younger players are ready to step up and they have good experience now for their ages. If I can hold on to some of my better guys we will be fine in the league, board expectation is mid table, and will try to use the season to get the club on a better footing financially instead of looking to upgrade the facilities again. They are rated 3 star right now and that will do me for the year.

For anyone that likes reading about a good save ( story) I've been following this one for a while and really enjoying it. I actually don't like the ones where people make up the stories etc. While I guess it's good writing, I like to just get into the meat of the squads and matches.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2015-manager-stories/207574-first-busby-then-fergie-3rd-scots-charm.html

To tickle your taste buds, this guy got Pogba and Ronaldo back to the club ;)

I've been tinkering with tactics like mad unable to settle on something, going to give this guys a go. The return he get's from Gotze is disgusting. While he is doing ok in my save, looks like he can do so much more.

Had to reformat my PC last night, lost all my saves.Had to start fresh with MUFC.

First three transfers were the players I valued most from my last save. One renewed his contract with existing club, and the two others, the clubs demanded in negotiations they be loaned back. Disaster

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

you could try using free software to recovery your old saves. Long shot, but worth a go.

Right, taking back control of managing outbound transfers

Woodward just sold the 30m valued Van Persie to Madrid for nothing, even when I had a minimum fee set. FFS !

Lost saves might be a blessing.

Was able to pickup Memphis Depay in my new save. Holy....****

Think I'm gonna have a clean start too, might give United a go and see can I sort out that mess.

• Advertisement

RossieMan wrote: »
    Think I'm gonna have a clean start too, might give United a go and see can I sort out that mess.

Doesn't seem to be much of a mess tbf

I don't know which United you've been watching this year.

Seem decent in FM terms though.

RossieMan wrote: »
    I don't know which United you've been watching this year.

Seem decent in FM terms though.

This is a fm thread, I'm obviously referring to that

Well few games to go, but have tied up the league and league cup.

January window I was able to secure two signings in Lucas Romero and Banatia. Was also able to shift out Rooney to clear up my wagebill. Was trying to shift him from day one but he managed to stay and disrupt the squad. Was tough going but by just getting win after win squad eventually came around.

Interesting was Di Maria telling me I don't know what I'm doing, and considering his future :D

First 11 looks as below. Again like first time round the big call will be Falcao and my strikers. He was sensational for me this season scoring 25+ goals, but I think his fee and wages are too high and feel I can get someone else to do as good a job.

De Gea
    Rafael Banatia Jones Shaw
    Romero
    Herrera Di Maria
    Janujaz Depay
    Falcao

Perrera
    Zivkovic
    Blind
    Dorintua
    Neves
    Mata

Wilson stepped up during a striker injury crisis to score a good few goals, although can see myself loaning him out.

Neves has been a good signing, and is operating as backup for Herrera at the moment. I signed Odegaard and have him operating at under 21 level to gain some experience. I've also Youri Tielsmann coming in next window with a view to going into my midfield a season down the line.

Was eyeing up Koke to replace Herrera in my midfield, but in fairness Herrera had an excellent season and think I'll continue to play him. Although if an offer comes in for him might sell abroad. Currently valued at £38m. That would pave the way to using Tielman immediately with Neves, or going out and landing Koke.

Currently running indepth scouting on Lucianno Vietto and Dybala, with a view to buying one. Will promote Chico went he comes back on loan , and most likely not renew on Falcao.

Henriquez is a under 21 striker who now in three seperate saves has been incredible on his loan deal with Dinamo, real temptation to see if he can make the step up.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,819 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

It's May 2017 and I've brought Reginna from Lega Pro C up to Serie A!

Delighted with back to back promotion.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,428 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Decided to start up a new game. Went with Spurs since they looked the easiest to clear out and build from scratch. First game of the season and so far....

fyrIaGw.png

Trying to use some players I've not used before, so Lacazette, Delph, DeBryune and Clyne out. Bony is usually too good to turn down at that price. First game is a win vs Southampton so excited and happy. :D

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Decided to start up a new game. Went with Spurs since they looked the easiest to clear out and build from scratch. First game of the season and so far....

That's great business. Can always count on Liverpool to buy mucky strikers at a premium price

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,889 ✭✭✭✭The Moldy Gowl

Is this available anywhere for 20ish euro?

Feel like wasting hours playing it again.

http://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/football-manager-2015-pc-mac-cd-key-steam

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

cheaper again here

http://www.instant-gaming.com/en/470-buy-key-steam-football-manager-2015/

Advertisement