Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The try harder if ye want a second joke thread thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45 DubPsycho

Two snowmen in a field.

One says to the other, "do you smell carrots"?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Godsentme

kfallon wrote: »
    Young pregnant wan rings 999 from a phonebox in Tallaght:

"Here I need an ambulance, me waters have broken!"

"Where are you ringing from?" asks the operator

To which she replies "From me gee to me bleedin' knees!"

Don't care where ya git 'em ,fallon.. Keep 'em comin' !! I'm bustin' me bollix LOL all night here in work!!!:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Godsentme

:eek::eek:Oh fcuk!!! Can i take back that last post???? My boss knows my user name!!!!

Well thats my lil joke..:P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Joe10000

There was a girl beside me in the pub on Saturday night and i asked her could I smell her pussy, she said no and slapped me across the face, so I told her it must have been her feet.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

What do you say to a constipated cat?
    Have a break, have a sh*t, cat.....ba dom, tissssshhh:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,432 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Feelgood wrote: »
    What to you call a woman with 2 cunts?.

Jedwards mother :pac:

Wouldn't that be 3 cunts? :D

Or maybe ...

What to you call a man with 2 cunts?.

Jedwards father :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,224 ✭✭✭barone

beautiful looking woman walking past a pet shop, see's a sign in the window

'PUSSY LICKING MICE FOR SALE'

intrigued she goes in and chats to the store owner, 'im enquiring about the mice' she says discreetly,

right o says the store owner, there 100 euro,and have a money back gurantee,

'ok' says the woman, ill take one, store owner selects a nice mouse for her,places it in a little box with holes in it for air.

'there is a string around the mouses tail' says the store owner, 'hold the string when you want it to perform,and place it on your privates,do not let go of the string'
    she replies 'is that it?'

'yes' he says, 'ring me if you have any problems,money back gurantee remember'.

so the lady leaves very happy,goes home and has a shower and a shave of her privates in anticipation.
    once showerd and shaved she lay's on the bed and removes the mouse from the box,carefully holding the string as instructed.
    she places the mouse around her crotch and eagerly awaits the action to begin........

the mouse does nothing, it just tries to run away and hide, luckily she is holding the string so it cannot escape,she tries again,placing the mouse,this time more directly at her vagina,almost pressing the little creature into her,

still the mouse does nothing,and again attempts to escape,the woman by now frustrated and irate puts the mouse back in the box and rings the store right away to complain to the owner.

the store owner says he cannot understand why the mouse wont perform and offers to come over and see why for himself,promising a full refund if the lady does not get her pussy licked.
    the woman agrees and waits for the store owner to arrive.

upon arrival the store owner asks the woman what procedure she followed and did she hold the string as instructed, she replied that she did and explained exactly what happend.

the store owner says 'ok,lets try this again,please show me what happend'

the lady agrees so she can get her refund and strips off,lays on her bed,removes the mouse from its box and places it on her crotch,still no reaction from the mouse other than trying to escape at which point the store owner says 'hang on one second ill sort this out' he goes over to the bed and picks up the mouse from the womans crotch ,and dangling it in front of her crotch he says to the mouse ..

'ok,pay attention,this is the last time im going to show you how its done'

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Jonah42

Appearantly a true story

As part of an exchange program, an experienced Royal Marine was attached to a unit of US army soldiers.

They all went for a night out and ended up getting right hammered. The Royal Marine said: "Lads, I'm gonna prove to you now that the Brits are indeed tougher than the Yanks."
    He pulled down his trousers, put one ball on the table, and smacked it with a hammer. He let out a roar of pain, but then composed himself. He then challenged any of the Americans to do the same.

The US soldiers were shocked(:eek:) and almost ready to admit defeat, when a young 18 year old lad from Chicago, eager to prove himself to the rest of the platoon, volunteered. He pulled down his pants, done the deed, then passed out from the pain.

When he awoke, the Royal Marine was pissing himself laughing. Turns out he had served a tour in Iraq, where he lost a testicle to a mine, and had it replaced with a steel implant.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Gracelessly Tom

What's the hardest thing about rollerblading?

Telling your parents you're gay.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭jimthemental

What's the hardest part of a vegetable?

The wheelchair.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭cosmicfart

What did the Atheist say to god?

How did the fook did you get here.

God replied, I sort of parachuted in on my sons back I wasnt quite sure if he was me or I was him and ever since is all been a bit confusing.

Yeah im sort of the same so said the Atheist, if it wanst for you I wouldnt probably be here anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

What's Mr Ts favourite yoghurt?

Petit Filous! (say it fast)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Two Aussie builders ( Phil and Eric ) are seated either side of a table in a rough pub when a well-dressed man enters, orders a beer and sits on a stool at the bar. The two builders start to speculate about the occupation of the suit.

Phil: I reckon he`s an accountant.

Eric: No way - he`s a stockbroker.

Phil: He ain`t no stockbroker! A stockbroker wouldn`t come in here!

The argument repeats itself for some time until the volume of beer gets the better of Phil and he makes for the toilet. On entering the toilet he sees that the suit is standing at a urinal., Curiosity and the several beers get the better of the builder.

Phil: Scuse me.. No offence meant, but me and me mate were wondering what you do for a living?

Suit: No offence taken! I`m a Logical Scientist by profession.

Phil: Oh! Whats that then?

Suit: I`ll try to explain by example .. Do you have a goldfish at home?

Phil: Er...Mmm, Well yeah, I do as it happens.

Suit: Well, it`s logical to follow that you keep it in a bowl or in a pond. Which is it?

Phil: It`s in a pond!

Suit: Well then it`s reasonable to suppose that you have a large garden.

Phil: As it happens, yes I have got a big garden!

Suit: Well then it`s logical to assume that in this town, if you have a large garden then you have a large house.

Phil: As it happens I`ve got a five-bedroom house... built it myself.

Suit: Well given that you`ve built a five-bedroom house it is logical to assume that you haven`t built it just for yourself and that you are quite probably married?

Phil: Yes I am married, I live with my wife and three children.

Suit: Well then it is logical to assume that you are sexually active with your wife on a regular basis?

Phil: Yep! Four nights a week!

Suit: Well then it is logical to suggest that you do not masturbate very often?

Phil: Me? Never.

Suit: Well there you are! That`s logical science at work!

Phil: How`s that then?

Suit: Well from finding out that you had a goldfish, I`ve told you about your sex life!

Phil: I see! That`s pretty impressive... thanks mate!

Both leave the toilet and Phil returns to his mate.

Eric: I see the suit was in there,. Did you ask him what he does?

Phil: Yep! He`s a logical scientist!

Eric: What`s that then?

Phil: I`ll try and explain. Do you have a goldfish?

Eric: Nope

Phil: Well then you`re a w*nker.

I got fired on my first day as a male masseuse today.
    Apparently the instruction 'finish off on her face' didn't mean what I thought it did. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭gman2k

Male massage therapist is called a masseur.
    Female is masseuse.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

My wife has packed her bags and gone because of my pasta touching fetish.

I'm feeling canneloni right now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭lynchy101

So theres this guy who enters the paralympics, and he's got no legs or arms, in fact he's got no torso either....he's just a head, and he's brilliant at swimming. He's the hot favourite to take the gold medal in the swimming competition and has proved unbeatable thus far in qualifying competitions. The gold medal is a formality for him.

So the big day arrives, the swimming final. He's on the blocks, ready for the biggest day of his life, and ready to jump in the pool and swim to certain victory. The guns goes off, the race begins, the contestants dive into the pool.....only for our hero to sink straight to the bottom of the pool. The race goes on and finishes while he flounders at the starting line.

His trainer rushes to his rescue, fishes him out of the pool and asks "What the hell happened? You've been brilliant in training all along??!!!!"

To which he replied -
    "I've spent my whole life learning how to swim with my ears, and then you come along and PUT A ****ING SWIMMING CAP ON MY HEAD!!!"

That was ****

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Thatnastyboy

gman2k wrote: »
    Male massage therapist is called a masseur.
    Female is masseuse.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,567 ✭✭✭patmac

I just read an article on the dangers of drinking....
    Scared the **** out of me. So that's it!
    After today, no more reading

The grim reaper came to my door last night, I fought him off with my vacuum cleaner.....Talk about dyson with death......

• Advertisement

The-Rigger wrote: »
    I told this to a friend with a maths degree and he laughed and then told me it isn't a function.

Who is the nicest guy in the hospital when the ultra-sound guy has the day off?

The hip-replacement dude.

That joke didn't work on 'The Apprentice' the other night.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,279 ✭✭✭Lady Chuckles

"Everybody makes mistakes," said the hedgehog and stepped down from the dish-brush :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

Whats the heaviest bird in the world ?

A crane :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Jimmy Two Times

A new Army Captain was assigned to an outfit in a remote post in the
    African desert. During his first inspection of the outfit, he noticed a
    camel hitched up behind the mess tent.

He asks the Sergeant why the camel is kept there. The nervous sergeant
    said, Well sir, as you know, there are 250 men here on the post and no
    women. And sir, sometimes the men have "urges".
    That's why we have the camel.

The Captain says, I can't say that I
    condone this, but I understand about urges", so the camel can stay.

About a month later, the Captain starts having his own "urges".
    Crazy with passion, he asks the Sergeant to bring the camel to his tent.
    Putting a ladder behind the camel, the Captain stands on the ladder, pulls
    his pants down and has wild, insane sex with the camel.

When he's done, he asks the Sergeant, "Is that how the men do it?",

The Sergeant replies...........

No Sir, not really ...The men usually just ride the camel into town, 'cos that's where
    the girls are."

• Registered Users Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭policarp

Doctor gets an awful smack in the face.
    Gets up gingerly and asks "Why?".
    Man says, "Wife came home in a distressed
    state and said that you told her she had a
    Funny Fanny"
    Doctor "I told her she had Acute Angina".

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭RebelSniper

Whats the difference between a bag of **** and france?
    The bag.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 mink!

heh heh, funny jokes ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 33 metalmessiah88

Why don't blind people skydive ?
    Scares the ****e out of their guide dog

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭pebbles21

What's a Hindu ?

lays eggs

Whats a Hebrew?
    A male teabag

Whats a Catholic?
    Its balls

• Advertisement

My wife says she's leaving me because of my OCD.

"Fine!" I said, "Close the door 5 times on your way out."

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement