Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The try harder if ye want a second joke thread thread.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Is the ham green too?

What do you call a rabbit with a bent pen1s?

F*cks funny!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

That really wasn't worth reading all the way through.

Ah don't say that..it was well worth a read:D. I've heard the joke before and I think 'Let them land...let them land;)' would've been a better punchline but it was still a quality joke and the poster told it really well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭jimbob86

A mans walking down the street when he bumps into a mate he hasent seen in a while

"where have you been lately?" he asks

"i was over in france the last while" his mate explains "i was at a strawberry crushing competition"

"oh yeah...well did you win?"

"No i didnt" he says disgusted "I came second.A women in a wheelchair who had no legs bet me...the fvcking jammy cvnt!"

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

How many noobs does it take to change a lightbulb?

That question was answerd in a thread two weeks ago! Search function dickhead!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Spread

In 2009 a news reporter visited Libya and afterwards ran a story on the archaic gender roles - one of which was that Libyan women walked several steps behind their husbands. Recently he returned to Libya and was amazed to see the reverse. Now the menfolk followed several paces behind their wives. He later asked a Libyan woman how so much social progress had been established in so short a period. "Land mines", she answered.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

A young man joined the Army and signed up with the paratroopers. He went through the standard training, completed the practice jumps from higher and higher structures,, and finally went to take his first jump from an airplane.

The next day, he called home to his father to tell him the news. "So, did you jump?" the father asked.

"Well, let me tell you what happened. We got up in the plane, and the sergeant opened up the door and asked for volunteers. About a dozen men got up and just walked out of the plane!"

"Is that when you jumped?" asked the father.

"Um, not yet. Then the sergeant started to grab the other men one at a time and throw them out the door."

"Did you jump them?" asked the father.

"I'm getting to that. Every one else had jumped, and I was the last man left on the plane. I told the sergeant that I was too scared to jump. He told me to get off the plane or he'd kick my ass."

"So, did you jump?"

"Not then. He tried to push me out of the plane, but I grabbed onto the door and refused to go. Finally he called over to the Jump Master. The Jump Master is this great big guy, about siz-foot five, and 250 pounds. He said to me, "Boy, are you gonna jump or not?" I said, "No, sir. I'm too scared."

"So the Jump Master pulled down his zipper and I swear, it was about ten inches long and as big around as a baseball bat! He said, "Boy, either you jump out that door, or I'm sticking this little baby up your butt."

"So, did you jump?" asked the father.

"Well, a little, at first..."

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Grand-daughter asks Grandad to do an impression of a frog.

He tries, but it wasn't much good.

'I can do a horse, or a lion, or a pig, or a cow.' he said

'No grandad' she said 'it must be a frog.'

He asked 'Why does it have to be a frog ?'

She got excited and said 'Mammy said that when you croak we're all going to Disneyland.'

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Dr.Dre

When my girlfriend said she was leaving because of my obsession with The Monkees, I thought she was joking.

And then I saw her face.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

The HSE.

Enid and Fred are both residents in the same old peoples home and have become friends over afternoon tea dances.One day while dancing Enid remarks that she hasn't had sex since the death of her husband 15 years earlier. Fred admits that his sex life has also been somewhat arid since the death of his wife 10 years ago. One thing leads to another and Enid invites Fred to her room. While undressing Enid says "before we go any further I think I ought to tell you that I have acute angina", Fred responds "well that's lucky 'cos you've got disgusting tits."

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Spread

Maloney_o9 wrote: »
    The HSE.

You gotta be kidding. They're beyond a joke

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

Spread wrote: »
    You gotta be kidding. They're beyond a joke

Yes, I am a llama

Muslim women have a new social networking site

Book

I bought some Armageddon cheese today, and it said on the packet. 'Best before End'

I went into a shop and I said, 'Can someone sell me a kettle.' The bloke said 'Kenwood' I said, 'Where is he then?'

I phoned the local ramblers club today, but the bloke who answered just went on and on.

I was in the jungle and there was this monkey with a tin opener. I said, 'You don't need a tin opener to peel a banana.' He said, 'No, this is for the custard.'

I told my mum that I'd opened a theatre. She said, 'Are you having me on?' I said, 'Well I'll give you an audition, but I'm not promising you anything.'

I fancied a game of darts with my mate. He said, 'Nearest the bull goes first' He went 'Baah' and I went 'Moo' He said 'You're closest'

I visited the offices of the RSPCA today. It's tiny: you couldn't swing a cat in there.

I was stealing things in the supermarket today while balanced on the shoulders of a couple of vampires. I was charged with shoplifting on two counts.

A waiter asks a man, 'May I take your order, sir?' 'Yes,' the man replies. 'I'm just wondering, exactly how do you prepare your chickens?' 'Nothing special, sir. We just tell them straight out that they're going to die.'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

kfallon wrote: »
    I bought some Armageddon cheese today, and it said on the packet. 'Best before End'

I went into a shop and I said, 'Can someone sell me a kettle.' The bloke said 'Kenwood' I said, 'Where is he then?'

I phoned the local ramblers club today, but the bloke who answered just went on and on.

I was in the jungle and there was this monkey with a tin opener. I said, 'You don't need a tin opener to peel a banana.' He said, 'No, this is for the custard.'

I told my mum that I'd opened a theatre. She said, 'Are you having me on?' I said, 'Well I'll give you an audition, but I'm not promising you anything.'

I fancied a game of darts with my mate. He said, 'Nearest the bull goes first' He went 'Baah' and I went 'Moo' He said 'You're closest'

I visited the offices of the RSPCA today. It's tiny: you couldn't swing a cat in there.

I was stealing things in the supermarket today while balanced on the shoulders of a couple of vampires. I was charged with shoplifting on two counts.

A waiter asks a man, 'May I take your order, sir?' 'Yes,' the man replies. 'I'm just wondering, exactly how do you prepare your chickens?' 'Nothing special, sir. We just tell them straight out that they're going to die.'

Tim Vine???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭shrewdness

A couple of naked lesbians barged into the house today, and started wrestling with my wife while she was in the bath. I tried to help, but I could only knock one out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SadieSue

Don't join dangerous cults: Practice safe sects!

An elderly couple, who were both widowed, had been going out with each other for a long time.
    Urged on by their friends, they decided it was finally time to get married.
    Before the wedding, they went out to dinner and had a long conversation regarding how their marriage might work. They discussed finances, living arrangements and so on.
    Finally, the old gentleman decided it was time to broach the subject of their physical relationship.
    "How do you feel about sex?" he asked, rather tentatively.
    "I would like it infrequently," she replied.

The old gentleman sat quietly for a moment, adjusted his glasses, leaned over towards her and whispered -
    "Is that one word or two?”

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭T2daK

kfallon wrote: »

are you actually serious?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

T2daK wrote: »
    are you actually serious?

No, they're jokes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Feelgood

What to you call a woman with 2 cunts?.

Jedwards mother :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

A guy goes into a seafood restaurant, the kind where you pick your meal from a fish tank. The waiter approaches and says " I am Gervais your waiter tonight..come over and choose your meal"

Looking in the tank the man sees a green squid sat in the corner...the squid even had a moustache!!

"That squid in the corner, that's the one for me....!"

"Oh no sir", said Gervais. "That squid is the restaurant pet. Try one of the fish."

"Nope the squid and I insist"

With a heavy heart Gervais scoops out the squid lays him on the chopping block and raises the cleaver...Just as Gervais is about to slice at the poor squid he notices a tear running down its face. Gervais is touched, and admits that he hasn't the heart to kill the squid.

"I know", he thinks. "I'll get Hans the enormous German dish washer to do this dirty deed".

The dish washer comes out wielding a huge rolling pin and is just about to bludgeon the little green squid with the hairy lip when it cringes back and gives a little cry.

"I am sorry sir, I just cannot kill the squid" Hans admits, his lower lip trembling.

And this story just goes to show:

That Hans that does dishes, can be soft as Gervais. With mild green, hairy lip squid!"

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭estadio

Murphy calls to see his mate Paddy, who has a broken leg.

Paddy says, "Me feet are freezing mate, could you nip upstairs and get me slippers?"

"No bother," he says, and he runs upstairs and there are Paddy's two stunning 19 year old twin daughters sat on their beds.

"Hello dere girls, your Da' sent me up here to shag ya both."

"Fook off you liar!"

"I'll prove it," Murphy says.

So he shouts down the stairs, "Both of them, Paddy?"

"Of course, what's the use of fookin' one?

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭tjones64

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Callan57

Sam Vimes wrote: »
    A guy goes into a seafood restaurant, the kind where you pick your meal from a fish tank. The waiter approaches and says " I am Gervais your waiter tonight..come over and choose your meal"

Looking in the tank the man sees a green squid sat in the corner...the squid even had a moustache!!

"That squid in the corner, that's the one for me....!"

"Oh no sir", said Gervais. "That squid is the restaurant pet. Try one of the fish."

"Nope the squid and I insist"

With a heavy heart Gervais scoops out the squid lays him on the chopping block and raises the cleaver...Just as Gervais is about to slice at the poor squid he notices a tear running down its face. Gervais is touched, and admits that he hasn't the heart to kill the squid.

"I know", he thinks. "I'll get Hans the enormous German dish washer to do this dirty deed".

The dish washer comes out wielding a huge rolling pin and is just about to bludgeon the little green squid with the hairy lip when it cringes back and gives a little cry.

"I am sorry sir, I just cannot kill the squid" Hans admits, his lower lip trembling.

And this story just goes to show:

That Hans that do dishes, can be soft as Gervais. With mild green, hairy lip squid!"

Love it ... but I don't know whether to laugh or cry :D

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭jme2010

*coat in hand

What did the 0 say to the 8........
    where'd you get the belt

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭jme2010

Callan57 wrote: »
    Love it ... but I don't know whether to laugh or cry :D

I liked the other version...where the squid keeps letting out a "quiet eeek" sound, so the punch line is "That Hans that do dishes, can be soft as Gervais. for mild scream, hairy lip squid!"

How does Moses make his tea?

Hebrews it.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,999 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

What's a Hindu ?

lays eggs

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭kano476

Jesus said to John "come forth and I shall grant you eternal life"

John came fifth and won a toaster.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement