Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tickets for Mayo v Dublin replay MOD WARNING POST #108

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭Galego

I got nowhere near passed the "The service is unavailable." page.....

• Registered Users Posts: 21,352 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Won't even load up for me. What was the quality of tickets like? All upper tiers was it?

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭P_Cash

This has to be some kind joke this day and age,

• Registered Users Posts: 21,096 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

martyos121 wrote: »
    Won't even load up for me. What was the quality of tickets like? All upper tiers was it?

Not that it's much use now but they had tickets for every section yesterday. Hill, upper & lower stands.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭craic_dealer

They have Hogan stand Lower, and upper.
    Cusack Stand Upper.
    Davin Stand Upper.
    And the Hill

• Advertisement

PARlance wrote: »
    Not that it's much use now but they had tickets for every section yesterday. Hill, upper & lower stands.

All sections open to me, i selected location and No of tickets then clicked to reveal actual seats, it hangs on white page then and nothing,

Using chrome, getting no where with internet explorer

• Registered Users Posts: 8,536 ✭✭✭blackwhite

Lower Hogan, Upper Tier for all 3, plus Terrace were listed.

I've gotten as far as seeing seat numbers and then a "Your Session has Timed out message"

They are beyond useless

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭leinster93

Seat selected lower corner, 324, in hogan stand. Sod that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Bret Hart

It's gone back to not on sale now. This is absolute pure ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,352 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

"Not on sale" showing up for me again, they couldn't be gone already?

• Advertisement

blackwhite wrote: »
    Lower Hogan, Upper Tier for all 3, plus Terrace were listed.

I've gotten as far as seeing seat numbers and then a "Your Session has Timed out message"

They are beyond useless

What location, 729 329 etc

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭keithrus

how much are they going for

keithrus wrote: »
    how much are they going for

Ah 30€ , ull have more issues than cost if u want one

P_Cash wrote: »
    What location, 729 329 etc

719 came up - then timed out when I went to login

• Registered Users Posts: 7,699 ✭✭✭Raoul

Tip: Open up multiple pages!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭flasher0030

I rang Supervalu in Ranelagh there. They said tickets went on sale last night at 9pm and they sold out in 12 minutes. That they just received an e-mail from head office.

That can't be right, surely. I had a look online at 6am this morning and there were upper cusack available. I left them as thought I would get better tickets today.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭craic_dealer

Got to the big orange "reserving your tickets, please be patient" page 3 times, all eventually giving me a timeout error.

Opening up multiple pages just multiples the anger. Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Danjamin1

I rang Supervalu in Ranelagh there. They said tickets went on sale last night at 9pm and they sold out in 12 minutes. That they just received an e-mail from head office.

That can't be right, surely. I had a look online at 6am this morning and there were upper cusack available. I left them as thought I would get better tickets today.

Yeah I don't know where they're getting "sold out in minutes" from. If tickets went on sale at 9 & there were still tickets available at 10 that doesn't really add up.

All sections open to me, i selected location and No of tickets then clicked to reveal actual seats, it hangs on white page then and nothing,

Using chrome, getting no where with internet explorer

I didn't hang around to look at what was available.
    Just went straight in (after an hour of trying) and got tickets for the Hill.
    Was using IE & Chrome on 3 phones and 2 laptops... Got to the book tickets section about 10 times and enter payment details 3 times before success.

• Advertisement

Am getting tickets not available online anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭Galego

leinster93 wrote: »
    Am getting tickets not available online anymore.

Same here.

"Tickets not available online anymore
    Please contact Croke Park venue office.
    Please note that tickets are currently not on sale. A further allocation will be released today time to be confirmed."

Can anyone here confirm that they bought tickets online since 11am

Who's getting them if according to online forums and tweets most can't get in

I'd imagine that anyone who actually got them is keeping their ehad down in case we all show up with torches and pitchforks :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

well take a look at done deal where some fuker has 13 of them for sale at 80 a pop!!!!!!!!! really sicken ya

racso1975 wrote: »
    well take a look at done deal where some fuker has 13 of them for sale at 80 a pop!!!!!!!!! really sicken ya

Disgraceful if people actually go ahead and buy from such.
    According to Musgraves (Supervalue) tickets.ie had a hardware issue after issuing tickets since 11am. More like their system couldn't handle the volume. Was advised to keep up to date with social media regarding further ticket sale

I got mine at 9:01pm (confirmation email) last night. Haven't heard of anyone that has got in today.

racso1975 wrote: »

And 13 idiots will make him do it again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 874 ✭✭✭FalconGirl

1 drunk person, 1 kebab, 1 laptop. 2am this morning. See ye in Croker next Saturday. Hon Mayo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭morritty

Online tickets are sold out

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement