Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

This post has been deleted.
    Yes
    Roughly how long do you have to do the surveys for to make money out of it?

To get say a tenner? How many hrs?

A typical survey would be €1.50 for 20 minutes. They say it takes 20 minutes but it rarely ever does. So you could get a tenor for 2-3 hours worth of answering surveys.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Mine arrived this morning too (ordered 25 June). Loads more pending for aaages now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

Yes

A typical survey would be €1.50 for 20 minutes. They say it takes 20 minutes but it rarely ever does. So you could get a tenor for 2-3 hours worth of answering surveys.
    Do you get to choose which "tenor" you get? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭One More Toy

Fuzzy Clam wrote: »
    Do you get to choose which "tenor" you get? ;)

Nah just Pavarotti

• Advertisement

Nah just Pavarotti

I want a live one please.

Just tried entering the number of the IO tesco card online and no go. :(

I'm just going from the site. Under 'rewards' it says you can use online.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,851 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Some payouts today. What's through for me so far are from early May, June and earlier this week.

I got a ResearchNow/IO survey that IO itself would surely pay out no more than 1.50 for on RedC a few days ago - 6 quid!

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭sara16

2 surveys from Red C today, both 4 euro and actually qualified for both for once. Happy out because I haven't heard from them for a month or so! :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,851 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Just got a "miscellaneous" survey with the most leading, weasel-worded questions I've ever seen. I await to see where its results get used in public as its very obvious what the purpose of it is.

• Advertisement

No, tobacco legislation. Survey from Philip Morris!

Pendings are getting ridiculous again. 30 exactly pending, 2 weeks since any non auto-credits and 6 weeks since the previous set!

L1011 wrote: »
    Pendings are getting ridiculous again. 30 exactly pending, 2 weeks since any non auto-credits and 6 weeks since the previous set!
    Only about 6 euros gone through in the last 2 weeks so im still a bit short of the 20 euro i need.

26.50 pending.

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Toxica

I know, everyday I've been checking to see if they've cleared yet, they just keep adding up, it's ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,233 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

The last credit I received was for one survey on 30/07, the previous one was 25/06. I have five pending at the moment and, at most, two of those are from this month so the others have literally been pending for months now. It's starting to put me off doing the surveys at this stage.

Anyone else do an IO survey on mobile networks (arrived in my inbox at 10:24am today)? Presented as a 25 minute survey, completed 20 minutes worth of questions and then got redirected to the generic 'you haven't qualified for this survey' page. To put the tin hat on it altogether, tried to report it and got an error message. FFS.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

dee_mc wrote: »
    Anyone else do an IO survey on mobile networks (arrived in my inbox at 10:24am today)? Presented as a 25 minute survey, completed 20 minutes worth of questions and then got redirected to the generic 'you haven't qualified for this survey' page. To put the tin hat on it altogether, tried to report it and got an error message. FFS.

I had two recently where I completed the surveys and was told so and thanked by the host site- brought back to the IO site who told me I did not qualify. 45 minutes wasted. I reported both without a reply. Felt like I'd been ripped off.

I had two recently where I completed the surveys and was told so and thanked by the host site- brought back to the IO site who told me I did not qualify. 45 minutes wasted. I reported both without a reply. Felt like I'd been ripped off.

I felt ripped off too, and I may have slammed a few doors and bashed around the place a bit because I'm very mature like that :o

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

That happened to me a couple of months ago. I sent them an email telling them that I presumed they'd be adding the credit for the effort I went to. They emailed back saying that surveys close as soon as they reach the required amount of people and that's why it happened but they gave me the credit anyway.

• Advertisement

That happened to me a couple of months ago. I sent them an email telling them that I presumed they'd be adding the credit for the effort I went to. They emailed back saying that surveys close as soon as they reach the required amount of people and that's why it happened but they gave me the credit anyway.

I sent them a similar email before when the same thing happened and got no reply, and obviously no comeback. Leaves a bad taste in the mouth!

I usually get 50c or a quid for those when I moan, even if it was a lot higher. They might reply to only certain people for some reason or other!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

15.50 balance with another 16.50 pending. (Irish Opinions)

On the bright side I got my €50 cheque from RedC yesterday. So Cinderella shall go on the piss next week.

A single survey credited today for me, from late June.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭One More Toy

A single survey credited today for me, from late June.

Single one for me too, at least 15 euro pending at the moment

Single one for me too, at least 15 euro pending at the moment

I had 30 pending, after todays credits and surveys I still have 30.

They can certainly send out the surveys even if the crediting bit is delayed

15.50 balance with another 16.50 pending. (Irish Opinions)

On the bright side I got my €50 cheque from RedC yesterday. So Cinderella shall go on the piss next week.

I finally reached €50 on RedC the other day. I say finally but it wasn't that bad. I only started with them mid may and 17 surveys later I have 50 quid coming to me in a few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Toxica

Did anyone get that €4 survey from RedCLive this morning? I got halfway through it and then was presented with a page saying it was down for maintenance and to check back after August 8th. I emailed them with a screenshot. Hate it when stuff like that happens, I rarely have problems with RedCLive surveys but this one was a GFK survey - not the usual RedCLive layout. Annoying to say the least.

• Advertisement

Toxica wrote: »
    Did anyone get that €4 survey from RedCLive this morning? I got halfway through it and then was presented with a page saying it was down for maintenance and to check back after August 8th. I emailed them with a screenshot. Hate it when stuff like that happens, I rarely have problems with RedCLive surveys but this one was a GFK survey - not the usual RedCLive layout. Annoying to say the least.

Every time *except* the last issue I had with RedC they've responded extremely quickly and sorted the issue out.

Last email didn't get replied to, though.

Advertisement