Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,176 ✭✭✭dee_mc

sara16 wrote: »
    Anyone have any idea how long do Boots vouchers take to arrive from IO? Ordered mine on June 23rd, still nothing. :)

I'm still waiting on a Tesco voucher I ordered on the 26th of June which is unusual, usually they arrive a day or two within 3 weeks of ordering.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭ihavenoname3

dee_mc wrote: »
    I'm still waiting on a Tesco voucher I ordered on the 26th of June which is unusual, usually they arrive a day or two within 3 weeks of ordering.

same as

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

dee_mc wrote: »
    Was going to post something similar tomorrow if it didn't arrive. Ordered mine on the 24th of June, unusually long wait this time so I can only assume something must be up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭One More Toy

Was going to post something similar tomorrow if it didn't arrive. Ordered mine on the 24th of June, unusually long wait this time so I can only assume something must be up.

Same. I see that credits to my account have come to a standstill. Must be going bust.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭One More Toy

Hope so

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Same. I see that credits to my account have come to a standstill. Must be going bust.

Company is vastly profitable.

Yeah I was thinking something similar (meant to put that in my previous post), I don't think the company is going under or anything like that.

anyone know how long it takes toluna to pay out, claimed 15 euro about 3 weeks ago, still hasn't been processed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭ordinary_girl

Same, I ordered one on the 22nd of June and it still hasn't arrived. Was worried it was lost in the post, so I'm reassured to see everyone else is having the same problem!
    anyone know how long it takes toluna to pay out, claimed 15 euro about 3 weeks ago, still hasn't been processed.

Last time I ordered a 15 euro one4all from Toluna I ordered it on the 23rd and it processed on the 9th of the following month, if that's any use to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

,they say up to 7 weeks and it was 7 weeks to the day for my last pay out!
    Haven't done any more surveys with them since. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭sara16

Thanks guys! Really reassuring I'm not the only one waiting but since it was my first payout I was a bit worried! Hopefully they come through the door soon :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Finally exceeded 20 (my target to checkout at) due to auto-crediting surveys. I expect those vouchers in about a month...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

L1011 wrote: »
    Finally exceeded 20 (my target to checkout at) due to auto-crediting surveys. I expect those vouchers in about a month...

Lucky you.
    Mines been hanging at 11.25 for about a week with another 18 or 19 pending.
    Suppose a load will go through shortly so I can checkout at 20 or even 30.

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭mrmeindl

Red C & acumen have pretty much dried up for me, maybe they're on holidays!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

mrmeindl wrote: »

Afraid not. I'm getting them. You might just not fit the demographic for the recent surveys.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

mrmeindl wrote: »

Got a good lash of RedC a couple of weeks ago and then nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

I seem to go through phases with red c... going through a drought at the moment

The Tesco voucher arrived this morning.

• Advertisement

24th of June.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I got one too. Applied for it on 22nd of June. Applied for another one the other day so that should arrive in another month! Saving mine up for Christmas so I don't mind too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

25th June and 15th July both came today

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭xredmanlfcx

Roughly how long do you have to do the surveys for to make money out of it?

To get say a tenner? How many hrs?

Roughly how long do you have to do the surveys for to make money out of it?

To get say a tenner? How many hrs?

maybe 6 hours

maybe 6 hours

Its not that bad, although its probably still 3 or 4 - far cry from RedC's 12 quid an hour equivalent (€1 per 5 minutes estimated time)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

It depends on how short the surveys are and how quick you are at doing them. 90% of IO surveys I get don't take anywhere near as long as they say they will. There are always some that are tedious and take much longer though.

• Advertisement

Advertisement