Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Let's be honest - It's money time...

Options
  • 11-07-2014 6:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭

Ok Fur ball's....

Looking at the crime statistic's, it's about time I gave the peasants a few bob in their pockets..

I have decided to grace this forum once again. The decision was difficult, as Squire's of my calibre rarely stoop so low as to actually converse with the working class rabble...

However, in the interest of boxing, and to help ye get over the Garth Brooks fiasco, I present to you... Another Flanna spectacular..!!

This little treble will get you 15/1

And you will be collecting your beer tokens on Sunday fortnight morning...

Richard Commey
    Erislandy Lara (Points win)
    Dereck Chisora

The boxing guru hath spoken...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,621 ✭✭✭ThebitterLemon

Jesus Flanna,

You've had more comebacks than Bert Cooper :)

Good luck with it.

TbL

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭flanna01

Faint heart never won fair maiden my friend....

Last call for the 15/1 dead cert..

Don't blame me when your crying into your beer glasses... (Obviously that realistically means brown paper bags of cheap wine).

Get on - Get rich Fur Ball's!!

How's the head this morning Bert :)

TbL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Talib Fiasco

Woops again

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭DuckHook

New thread same old ****ty result.

• Advertisement

Greetings my little scrotums.. It is with a heavy heart, that I grace this forum once again to post an apology..

The flanna dead cert was derailed by a criminal element... Yes my little fur ball's, the corrupted score cards did us again...

How can I fly like a phoenix when I'm surrounded by turkeys...??

Lara was a class act, he boxed better than Mayweather... But because the Golden boy cash cow couldn't win on merit, the criminal element had to intervene.... 117 - 111 score card?? Pleeease...

Anybody that seen the fight (sober), will agree that a total travesty of justice has occurred under our very noses... Yes my friends, a criminal act. Boxing is shamed again, and the thirsty go without drink a little longer...

So my little lambs, I sign off with an agitated heart... But I will return, the shepherd will not abandon his flock...

Until them fur balls...

flanna01 wrote: »
    Greetings my little scrotums.. It is with a heavy heart, that I grace this forum once again to post an apology..

The flanna dead cert was derailed by a criminal element... Yes my little fur ball's, the corrupted score cards did us again...

How can I fly like a phoenix when I'm surrounded by turkeys...??

Lara was a class act, he boxed better than Mayweather... But because the Golden boy cash cow couldn't win on merit, the criminal element had to intervene.... 117 - 111 score card?? Pleeease...

Anybody that seen the fight (sober), will agree that a total travesty of justice has occurred under our very noses... Yes my friends, a criminal act. Boxing is shamed again, and the thirsty go without dring a little longer...

So my little lambs, I sign off with an agitated heart... But I will return, the shepherd will not abandon his flock...

Until them fur balls...

81n.jpg

Just buzzing kid, I admire you're persistence and courage...must start something up like this myself

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

DuckHook wrote: »
    New thread same old ****ty result.

Well give us yours there duckhook.

Well give us yours there duckhook.

I'll leave the picking to your "guru" I'm sure he can keep the losers coming for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

DuckHook wrote: »
    I'll leave the picking to your "guru" I'm sure he can keep the losers coming for you.

I pick my own bets. One thing i dont do though, is take a light-hearted thread too seriously.

• Advertisement

I pick my own bets. One thing i dont do though, is take a light-hearted thread too seriously.

Good for you.

Greetings half wits.... After licking my wounds, I have decided that I cannot be beaten by corrupt judges. I must stand tall among these leeches of the sport, especially when it costs me money... And indeed drink for the unemployable..

As a humble man and modest man, I present to ye peasants another chance to enhance your miserable lives...

As the good Duckhook stated, I am the guru of this forum, although there are many pretenders.. (Weird name by the way.. You fit in well with the rest of the mentally deficient that haunt this section).

But without further ado.. Len me give you a 12/1 guaranteed Flanna spectacular:

Billy Joe Saunders (Win)
    Dereck Chisora (Win)
    Bryant Jennings (Win)
    Gennady Golovkin (1-6)

Make arrangments to collect your drink money next Sunday morning....

Till then Fur Ball's...

Flanna,

Bert Cooper ain't dead but your boxing betting extravaganza is as good as :)

TbL

Bert Cooper eh....??

As I have often stated - 'Faint heart never won fair maiden'

I am surprised the human race hasn't died out, become extinct...

I didn't become the all knowing king pin, and respected guru of boxing without putting my bottom in the bacon slicer a time or two.... No Sir, I have stepped up to the plate numerous times, consolidating my status as a living legend, and heaped drink on the down trodden (working class types).

Anybody can post a comment after the curtain comes down, that's an easy swipe.... But as Joseph Gonads says... 'post a selection yourselves'...

I consider my most recent money spinner a no brainer, at 12/1 it's a modest punt, even for the minnions..

Billy Joe Saunders - Facing a hand picked opponent just to keep him busy.

Dereck Chisora - His trait is overhead swings - The punches that Fury always gets decked by... Fury is an overhyped idiot that needs schooling, his long list of nobodies has inflated his ego beyond belief... Chisora has fought Klitschko & Haye, either one of them amounts to more than Fury's entire opposition put together... Joey abell nearly finished him off last time....

Bryant Jennings - Unfortunately, Mike Perez is not in the same class here...

GGG - Won't need six rounds to dispatch a Darren barker victim... enough said.

So my little snot ball's, ye need to digest the words of the guru... Dip the Mother's, Wives, girlfriends handbags, get enough to place a good bet, trot to the bookies and invest in the 12/1 Flanna sure thing....

flanna01 wrote: »
    Bert Cooper eh....??

As I have often stated - 'Faint heart never won fair maiden'

I am surprised the human race hasn't died out, become extinct...

I didn't become the all knowing king pin, and respected guru of boxing without putting my bottom in the bacon slicer a time or two.... No Sir, I have stepped up to the plate numerous times, consolidating my status as a living legend, and heaped drink on the down trodden (working class types).

Anybody can post a comment after the curtain comes down, that's an easy swipe.... But as Joseph Gonads says... 'post a selection yourselves'...

I consider my most recent money spinner a no brainer, at 12/1 it's a modest punt, even for the minnions..

Billy Joe Saunders - Facing a hand picked opponent just to keep him busy.

Dereck Chisora - His trait is overhead swings - The punches that Fury always gets decked by... Fury is an overhyped idiot that needs schooling, his long list of nobodies has inflated his ego beyond belief... Chisora has fought Klitschko & Haye, either one of them amounts to more than Fury's entire opposition put together... Joey abell nearly finished him off last time....

Bryant Jennings - Unfortunately, Mike Perez is not in the same class here...

GGG - Won't need six rounds to dispatch a Darren barker victim... enough said.

So my little snot ball's, ye need to digest the words of the guru... Dip the Mother's, Wives, girlfriends handbags, get enough to place a good bet, trot to the bookies and invest in the 12/1 Flanna sure thing....

Yeah but Fury beat Chisora in a clear UD already...

The only "no brainer" around here, ah no that's too obvious...

I kinda agree with you about Chisora, I'll think he'll knock him down at some stage, the big lump has shown he can get up and grope his way to a win though.

Best of luck with it :)

TbL

• Registered Users Posts: 9,252 ✭✭✭FTA69

Perez is a superior boxer to Jennings.

There is a stir....

Talib (Something or other)... Chisora was two and a half stone heavier then, and most certainly not in love with boxing.. Do you follow boxing at all..?? You seem to share the same opinions as the wife.... Usually ridiculous, bordering on the idiotic...

The bitter fella - My long time sparring partner.. I read most of your posts last year (on different boxing threads), you know your stuff, I'll have to remove you from the moron brigade...

FTA69 = I would love Perez to win... A Cork Plastic Paddy blow in.... But when it comes down to pounds, shillings and pence.... It's got to be Jennings lad.. No doubt what so ever about that..

My friends... Get your dole cheques on the 12/1 shot....

Quit bitching and finding fault.... It's a sure thing...

The boxing guru will abandon his flock if ye don't show him some love..... (Why do I stoop so low...???)

Ye have less than one week to get rich Fur Ball's......

If Chisora hadn't had his misfortune.... Ye would have availed of the 12/1 Flanna spectacular...

Fear thee not my little half wits, I will post another liver shrinking investment for ye shortly.....

I guess the vast majority of ye are having difficulties with sobriety.... ?? God forbid, ye'll be classed as available for employment next...!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭Too Tough To Die

Lara lost.

• Advertisement

Lara lost.

Lara wasn't part of his last wager.

Taliban - You need to keep up with the thread.... I assume you invested wisely on the previous Flanna Spectaculars?? Most of my little fur ball's are dry as a nun's crutch at the moment... You still seem to be in close proximity to a brown paper bag of liquid delight....?

Lara was many moon's ago.

OK Furball's.. The man's back!

No doubt ye welfare spongers are in need of a financial boost... Especially before the Christmas season dawns upon ye!

As my legion of followers will confirm, last year I presented the Flanna Christmas Bonanza that reaped a 10/1 return for the dead beats of society, and indeed a merrier Christmas was had by all...

This year, I am giving the parasites of humanity a 12/1 Christmas cracker...!! That's right, I have taken in the water charges this year, so there will be no yuletide deterioration of Xmas spirit... (Obviously tongue in cheek... Ye pay bills.. Pleeease)

So here it is.. The 2014 12/1 Flanna Christmas cracker:

1) Sergey Kovalev - In fairness, this could result in a manslaughter charge. B-Hop will be retired after this.

2) Sergey Rabchenko - Anthony Mundine is just not at the races in this one..

3) Wladimir Klitshko - Pulev needs to get good insurance for this fight, we are talking premiership against a Sunday pub team...

4) James De Gale - This is just a keep busy fight, he thinks Froch is at the end of the tunnel (He isn't). But De Gale doesn't know that!

5) Nathen Cleverly - Before ye all start cribbin about this - we are talking Tony Bellew here... Get a grip! Cleverly all day long...

6) Chris Eubank Jr - This has to be the wager of the decade.... The bookies have got this one soooo wrong...

7) Tyson Fury - Chisora hasn't trained properly since the first fight was postponed.. I fancied him before that. Fury has lost his Uncle since then, there will be no prisoners taken by the travelling man.

So there it is my little bottom wipes. The magnificent 7 wager is guaranteed to bring money to the bar / liquor stores around Ireland.

Get on, get rich my little lambs.... The boxing guru hath spoken...

Eubank is going to get schooled by Billy Joe. Aside from that your wager looks good.

Chris Eubank Jr is the corner stone of the 12/1 Christmas Cracker.....

There's more chance of me and Jennifer Anniston starting a family on the Achill Islands, than Eubank getting beaten by BJ Saunders!!

Remember - I am the legendary boxing guru, my track record is proven.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Spazdarn

proven failure from the looks of it!

A lot of no brainers there, I'd favour Billy Joe over Eubank too.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,692 ✭✭✭✭walshb

I don't think Cleverly is a heavy favorite here. I think that match is a toss up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Spazdarn

I don't think either have carried their power up with them, see it going a fairly similar way as last time.

I think Cleverly is going to outbox Bellew with Bellew perhaps bullying a few rounds his way. Billy Joe is going to thoroughly outbox Eubank Jr, I'm convinced.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,317 ✭✭✭HigginsJ

I love your post's & I wish you the best, not for me though.

Advertisement