Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭bubbaloo

Yeah, I don't know what she said at the end... I know she said she was going to try to find a flat but I cannot remember where she said she was going in the meantime.

But lets say she said her mother's or something or staying with some friends.
    She goes off for a few months and with some other departure (Ronnie is leaving, she has a flat) a flat becomes available and next thing you know Jane is moving back in.

Oh God I hate Jane - I'm so glad she's gone. If she's coming back why did she get the slow theme music and all the shmooze of walking off into the sunset? :confused: PLEASE GOD can she stay away!
    As for Kat and Ronnie, I thought it was all a bit predictable. I would have preferred if Kat did something unexpected, like stay quiet and not want to see Ronnie etc. I suppose the producers thought she would have to have her "day on court" but I didn'tthink she even said anything surprising!

Other than that, I thought Zainab over-reacted a bit to the whole Masood/Jane scenario. No need to throw him out on the street! He didn't do anything for God's sake. I love the Masoods - I hope they can work it out! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

Delighted jack and ronnie back together.:cool:
    I wish kat would just ever enjoy her baby and stop looking out window

• Registered Users Posts: 85,321 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Michael Moon's behaviour is to become more sinister as he develops an obsession with Ronnie Branning in a forthcoming EastEnders storyline, a report has claimed.

According to the Daily Star, Michael will become fixated on Ronnie (Samantha Womack) in scenes which air this summer, sneaking into her bedroom to watch her sleep and rooting through her underwear drawer.

The newspaper claims that the mysterious businessman will also ask girlfriend Roxy (Rita Simons) to start wearing the same perfume as her troubled sister, as well as spreading lies about Ronnie in conversations with Kat and Alfie Moon, whose baby she snatched on New Year's Eve.

A Walford source commented: "Everyone knows Michael has a mean streak but he is set to get a whole lot worse. He's trying to meddle in as many people's lives as possible. It seems he wants Ronnie all to himself. But what exactly is he up to?"

Michael has been an enigmatic figure since his first appearance on the Square last year, but fans have already seen him scare Ronnie with his nasty side.

EastEnders' executive producer Bryan Kirkwood has also compared Michael to the late Archie Mitchell, one of Albert Square's most memorable villains.

Michael's new storyline is reportedly being filmed at the moment and will air before Ronnie's departure from the soap later this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

ugh I hate Michael Moon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

ugh I hate Michael Moon.

Yep, he's gross

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

Oh god here we go again,can ronnie not catch a normal break :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭kaa

well i think his problem is that he actually cares for his baby and is truely ticked off with ronnie for snatching tommy because if u noticed he went all weird since the truth came out. and that why he is making her go throw this stalker thing i bet because its revenge.......being honest i dont like ronnie always playing the victim....she is so boring and annoying.

the quicker she goes the better to be honest. albert square will be a lively place again.

but it was soooo sad today when jim was leaving dot....felt so sorry for them.

i hate carol too....the quicker she gets off her high horse the better.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

watching Jim go off like that would bring a tear to a glass eye

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

THe proposel was so sweet! I really do love those two :) They always manage to stick together throughout their ups and downs. They'll be great parents if the adoption works out!

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    THe proposel was so sweet! I really do love those two :) They always manage to stick together throughout their ups and downs. They'll be great parents if the adoption works out!

i agree they wil b great dads...i hope he says yes but syed prob wont cos he is still married. or he wil say yes and maybe get a divorce and find out he has a kid and there is awhole new prob for them......because his face was really shocked like.

• Advertisement

another spolier is that massood teams up with phil and kidnappes yusef because of his marraige falling apart and tries to scare him off.

micheal moons dad comes to square aswell and kat wants him to leave and roxy is confused by micheals behaviour. and she wants to find out what happened between him and his dad.

phil helps rainie when she keeps back into old habits.

janine is devasstated when she loses a loved one and the police call to her door.

max asks vanessa to marry him. tanys goes crazy over that. and there engagement party does not go to plan either

all of this is happening this month and next month...looks good :D

kaa wrote: »
    another spolier is that massood teams up with phil and kidnappes yusef because of his marraige falling apart and tries to scare him off.

micheal moons dad comes to square aswell and kat wants him to leave and roxy is confused by micheals behaviour. and she wants to find out what happened between him and his dad.

phil helps rainie when she keeps back into old habits.

janine is devasstated when she loses a loved one and the police call to her door.

max asks vanessa to marry him. tanys goes crazy over that. and there engagement party does not go to plan either

all of this is happening this month and next month...looks good :D
    That's not an awful lot to cover 2 months tbh.

That's not an awful lot to cover 2 months tbh.

wel i know it doesnt seem like alot but its eastenders. this could drag out for a couple of months like :)

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

oooooooooo the face on michael moon :D:D and alfies dopey smiley head then...ha ha ha :rolleyes:

wel i know it doesnt seem like alot but its eastenders. this could drag out for a couple of months like :)
    That's what I'm saying... if it goes the pace of the baby-snatching storyline we'll all be long dead before they get around to anything actually happening.

Eddie Moon is suppose to hook up with
    Carol and Shirley

Eddie Moon is suppose to hook up with
    Carol and Shirley
    :eek: at the same time? :eek: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

alfies dopey smiley head then...ha ha ha :rolleyes:

Every girl deserves an Alfie Moon :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

Really think Christian and Syed are the worst actors ever.

• Advertisement

That's what I'm saying... if it goes the pace of the baby-snatching storyline we'll all be long dead before they get around to anything actually happening.

well lets hope it doesn't :)

:eek: at the same time? :eek: :D

Not sure tbh

Mo also makes a play for him so maybe it will be a foursome :p

phil was so funny last night i thought in the arches. was laughing and so was my daughter when he said get in the boot.

what was he holding when he told yusef to get into the boot???
    cause it looked like a umbrella poll.

Not sure tbh

Mo also makes a play for him so maybe it will be a foursome :p

who does he hook up with because its all blocked out :(

who does he hook up with because its all blocked out :(
    Highlight the block if you want to see the spoiler! :D

Highlight the block if you want to see the spoiler! :D

no surprise its
    carol but shirley
    omg!!! :eek:

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Every girl deserves an Alfie Moon :)

ya they do.....i love him

no surprise its
    carol but shirley
    omg!!! :eek:
    ... there's no point in using the spoiler tags if you're just going to post them in open forum lol

... there's no point in using the spoiler tags if you're just going to post them in open forum lol

didnt even think of that lol...sorry :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭Fittle

I'm just watching the 10pm one...it's truly awful...Ive never rated either of them as actors (particularly the new 'doctor' who seems to me like a disney bad-guy) and to have one episode with just the two of them....dreadful:rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement