Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

Sorry - Christian can do no wrong in my eyes;) Syed is pretty painful tho! And Jane is really twee at the moment - that scene with her and that guy in the Vic was crap!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,551 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Vanessa and Darren are leaving

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    good :D

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭ElectraX

Don't think Vanessa going is any great loss! Hopefully her annoying bimbo daughter will exit with her and Darren too:rolleyes:

ElectraX wrote: »
    Don't think Vanessa going is any great loss! Hopefully her annoying bimbo daughter will exit with her and Darren too:rolleyes:

Jodie is staying

http://www.digitalspy.ie/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a317256/vanessa-and-darren-to-leave-eastenders.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭julyjane

Do Vanessa and Darren have an affair and run away together then?

Stranger things have happened :D

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Cookie33

I wish Jodie was leaving too

I don't think she could be more stupid if she tried

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 TheBucks

and it's not even an act!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

Get rid of Vanessa and that raine thing,and sort jack out back with Ronnie.
    Who ever is script writing the last few months need the sack :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

I thought the line with Heather was really lousy.Just cos shes overweight she is constantly made a fool out of .She is such a nice person yet she gets all the flack.I do think alright that she completely over reacted to the imaginary death but what they did to her was cruel.Fabricating a man ,and then killing him? terrible .Plus Jane is so pregnant ,she should have been gone ages ago.Some good acting from her and Ian though.As unlikable as his character is ,he is a good actor.

• Advertisement

EastEnders bosses have today confirmed that Mercy Olubunmi will be leaving Albert Square later this year.

The Walford student, played by actress Bunmi Mojekwu, will bow out on screen in the summer after a year as a regular cast member on the show.

Mercy is currently caught up in an immigration drama after the UK Border Agency threatened to deport her for outstaying her visa.

Since then, the character has accepted a proposal of marriage from best friend Fatboy Chubb (Ricky Norwood), who is determined to keep her in the country but also harbours real feelings for her.

Details of Mercy's departure are being kept under wraps, so it is currently unclear whether her exit will tie in with the current plotline or a different story altogether.

An EastEnders spokesperson confirmed to DS this afternoon that Mercy will leave screens in July.

They added: "Bunmi has done a great job of bringing the role of Mercy to life and we wish her every success in the future."

She's one I wont miss! I cant warm to her at all and I think her acting ability is questionable to say the least! Sorry for that nasty little rant:o

Shazanne wrote: »
    She's one I wont miss! I cant warm to her at all and I think her acting ability is questionable to say the least! Sorry for that nasty little rant:o

I dont mind her with Fatboy, I dont think she is that bad there is far worst still around

EastEnders bosses have today announced the casting of soap newcomers Tony Discipline and Matt Lapinskas as two new Moon brothers.

Following months of speculation surrounding the latest additions to the popular soap family, producers have confirmed that siblings Tyler and Anthony Moon will be joining Albert Square later this year - hot on the heels of their father Eddie, played by David Essex.

Youngest brother Tyler will be first to arrive in Walford when he turns up looking for his dad. Billed as a "bloke's bloke" who lives for the weekend, Tyler loves having a good time with his friends but often ends up in trouble, particularly when it comes to the ladies.

Anthony, who joins the Square shortly after Tyler, shares some personality traits with his brother - but viewers will soon see that while Tyler has a short fuse, Anthony is far more calm and collected in times of trouble.

A Walford source revealed: "Where Tyler is quick to use his fist to sort things out, Anthony will rely on his brains and natural wit to find a more sensitive solution to any conflict. The two new Moons are a couple of likely lads who are more than likely to cause a stir in Albert Square."

Speaking of his casting as Tyler, Discipline commented: "It's really exciting to be able to work on a show that you have grown up watching and have followed your whole life. I am very grateful to be given this opportunity and am looking forward to working on the show and becoming an East-Ender!"

Meanwhile, Lapinskas said of his new role as Anthony: "I'm absolutely over the moon! It's has been my lifetime ambition to be on EastEnders - I have watched it growing up with my nan, who is a big fan. I'm so pleased to get my first TV role, I just didn't believe it would be so big. I've met some of the cast I will be working with who were very friendly and welcoming and I can't wait to start filming."

EastEnders' executive producer Bryan Kirkwood added: "Both Tony and Matt are fabulous additions to the show. Headed up by David Essex, the Moon clan are on their way to becoming an established family in the Square."

Eddie's other son Michael, played by Steve John Shepherd, is already a familiar face to EastEnders fans as he joined the soap last year.

http://www.digitalspy.ie/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a318629/eastenders-reveals-new-moon-arrivals.html

550w_eastenders_new_moons.jpg © BBC

Pictured (from left to right): Matt Lapinskas as Anthony, David Essex as Eddie, and Tony Discipline as Tyler.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

Shazanne wrote: »
    Sorry - Christian can do no wrong in my eyes;) Syed is pretty painful tho! And Jane is really twee at the moment - that scene with her and that guy in the Vic was crap!

Why is Jane throwing herself at Masood given the way he treats her brother.

Epicurus wrote: »
    Why is Jane throwing herself at Masood given the way he treats her brother.

Very good point! And Masood does not even look right for her - in fact they look ridiculous together! Wonder who she'd side with in an argument?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

gwan Jane! :D

ZOMG!!! :eek:

Why isnt Jane trying for custody of Bobby? I know she isnt his real mother but she did adopt him.

Whats the deal with Mikey Moon? I keep waiting for him to go nutty or something I mean does he not want to see or hold his son at all :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭kaa

god there is nothing much happening in eastenders at d moment.

but has jane left d square for gud r is she comin back???? because she looks pregnant like so is dat y she is gone??? :confused:

• Advertisement

ElectraX wrote: »

i agree but she wil prob leave cos max and tanya will hav an affair. hopefully greg wil leave 2 cos tanya new hubby is annoyin...

kaa wrote: »
    god there is nothing much happening in eastenders at d moment.

but has jane left d square for gud r is she comin back???? because she looks pregnant like so is dat y she is gone??? :confused:

she's ready to pop one out alright!
    Id say shes gone for good - she did get the special dun dun duns at the end :D

I expected more between Kat and Ronnie

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

yeah i thought the thing between Kat and Ronnie would have been bigger too but i have a feeling this will go on for a while with kat saying go away or i will get you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

Jesus it was tedious watching

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭mandz

Poor Bobby...:( Left to deal with Ian on his own.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Misticles wrote: »
    she's ready to pop one out alright!
    Id say shes gone for good - she did get the special dun dun duns at the end :D
    She's listed as a "returning" character rather than a "departing" character, which means she is planning on returning (she is still under contract - she is taking maternity leave rather than not renewing her contract). So unless she decides to stay at home with her new kid and convinces them to let her out of her contract she'll be returning at some stage.

She's listed as a "returning" character rather than a "departing" character, which means she is planning on returning (she is still under contract - she is taking maternity leave rather than not renewing her contract). So unless she decides to stay at home with her new kid and convinces them to let her out of her contract she'll be returning at some stage.

ya cos i was thinkin dat because she got d cafe in d divorce so y wud u leave ur new business dat ur sly EX cud just go in2 and run it 2 d ground!!!! but den she got dat music at d end tho so i was wonderin.

whats d bettin she wil b back and rent a place in d square and masood will move in with her because u still hav dat secret weddin 2 come out like cos i think dey make a nicer couple anyway.

ya i thought dere wud b a big scrap r something because its more kats style....but d faces kat pulls r brilliant tho :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

kaa wrote: »
    ya cos i was thinkin dat because she got d cafe in d divorce so y wud u leave ur new business dat ur sly EX cud just go in2 and run it 2 d ground!!!! but den she got dat music at d end tho so i was wonderin.

whats d bettin she wil b back and rent a place in d square and masood will move in with her because u still hav dat secret weddin 2 come out like cos i think dey make a nicer couple anyway.
    Yeah, I don't know what she said at the end... I know she said she was going to try to find a flat but I cannot remember where she said she was going in the meantime.

But lets say she said her mother's or something or staying with some friends.
    She goes off for a few months and with some other departure (Ronnie is leaving, she has a flat) a flat becomes available and next thing you know Jane is moving back in.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement