Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suits - USA Network *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

I'm loving the fookin swearing....it's about the only real thing in the show these days!!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

My word, your word, my word, your word, my word, my goddamn WORD!

Why doesn't Mike just become a criminal defence lawyer?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,499 ✭✭✭California Dreamer

I'm watching because it's the summer and there's not much else on.

But someone really needs to stick a fork in this show. Gina Torres left? She's been back more than when she was a series regular!!

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭bluesfan

Gina Torres left? She's been back more than when she was a series regular!!

That's because they're setting her up for her own spin off series.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,452 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I think I enjoyed the latest episode the most from this season so far. It's a much better show when everyone is on the same page. Actually looking forward to the next one (for the first time in a while)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

It's just so bad. I actually turned off half way through the last episode. I'm done with it.

It was a great show for a few seasons.

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Nemanrio

It's just so bad. I actually turned off half way through the last episode. I'm done with it.

It was a great show for a few seasons.

Whilst its not as good as it was, its not so bad.

Do we have your word on that?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

Do we have your word on that?

People are getting offended because some of us think the show has gone to the dogs. It's hilarious :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭DontThankMe

Still enjoying the show even if the quality of the seasons have declined as time goes on. I think people expect too much this series in general.

• Advertisement

I thought this was a cracking episode. I got a bit lost in regards to who was playing who and what exactly they want but the exes storyline, Rachel finally growing a spine and poppa Zane getting mad was great.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,932 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Did Mike just rat out his fiancee to her dad to save Harvey? Or are we supposed to overlook that :cool: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,813 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Did Mike just rat out his fiancee to her dad to save Harvey? Or are we supposed to overlook that :cool: :D

She told him to tell her Dad if he asked.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 cicimc

Was able to watch episode 1 on Netflix this evening on the train, couldn't believe it, think there were about 10 episodes. Went back in tonight to watch and they've disappeared again. What a teaser to let me watch one!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,453 ✭✭✭squonk

Good episode. Much more back on form this week

• Registered Users Posts: 11,291 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Brilliant episode. Best of the season so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,666 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Brilliant episode. Best of the season so far.

Just watched it now and I'd have to agree.. which is why some of the other nonsense is so infuriating

• Registered Users Posts: 4,954 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Thon Sheila is a right go'er!

Good episode apart from the Donna bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭cython

cicimc wrote: »
    Was able to watch episode 1 on Netflix this evening on the train, couldn't believe it, think there were about 10 episodes. Went back in tonight to watch and they've disappeared again. What a teaser to let me watch one!!

They're being made available on Netflix UK, so maybe for some reason Irish Rail wifi presents you to Netflix as accessing it from the UK?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 cicimc

cython wrote: »
    They're being made available on Netflix UK, so maybe for some reason Irish Rail wifi presents you to Netflix as accessing it from the UK?

Thanks for that, I'll try tomorrow morning on the train!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

It would be better if Robert Zane was in it more.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,666 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Mc Love wrote: »
    It would be better if Robert Zane was in it more.

Yea he's very good too. The show needs more Daniel Hardman or a real adversary that's a match for Mike. These generic bad guys who are dispatched a week later just get stale.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,291 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    Yea he's very good too. The show needs more Daniel Hardman or a real adversary that's a match for Mike. These generic bad guys who are dispatched a week later just get stale.

It's my biggest gripe too. There's no antagonists that last longer than a few episodes (not including those who disappear and come back a year later in a minor role).

Sure Louis used to be a fantastic antagonist but they've totally blunted him into a cartoon which is a shame.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Did they used to swear in previous seasons?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,923 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Did they used to swear in previous seasons?

On the record or off the record?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Clareman wrote: »
    On the record or off the record?

Both. It seems to be a lot more prevalent in this season. I can't remember it being present in previous seasons.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,452 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I think they started saying sh*t in season 2 or 3 (and since they were allowed, they really overused it and in some cases misused it).

Only this season they started saying f*ck sparingly. I don't think it suits the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

The game of thrones references in this week episode were brilliant.

How about that ending?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

This season has really picked up after an lacklustre start...great episode and what an ending!!

Advertisement