Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quiz Team

Options

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Well if you and Fysh come that's four, which is a respectable team size

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

Scarinae wrote: »
    Well if you and Fysh come that's four, which is a respectable team size

Fysh is a no-show unfortunately.

It's not too late for you to make an appearance! Serrity and I have an excellent team name

Gareth is back!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Reekwind

Scarinae wrote: »
    Gareth is back!!
    And you're about to be docked points for using your phone

(Also, hooray!)

• Advertisement

Being Gareth, the quiz hadnt started when I posted that. Currently on the interval, so don't worry! I think we're doing respectably

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Did ye win?

No, but we did win best team name for 'Prince William's heir is falling out'

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭exiledelbows

Anyone fancy Black Lion tonight or NLT tomorrow? Really fancy giving this 'walking home from the quiz' thing a go

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

I'll go to the NLT tomorrow night. Haven't been there in ages.

• Advertisement

So we're on for tonight?

I'll be there :)

Sorry guys. I know i asked about tonight but some more house fun has come up. Enjoy

I'll be there :)

I'm in if you're in!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

How'd ye get on?

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭83ste

Joint third - and for the second week in a row, best team name (Hands Off Our Boobs, Cameron)

Sadly we also heard from Gareth whispers that the NLT quiz could be on its last legs...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Reekwind

serrity wrote: »
    Sadly we also heard from Gareth whispers that the NLT quiz could be on its last legs...
    I know that I haven't been about in a while but that still seems a bit extreme...

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Joint third - and for the second week in a row, best team name (Hands Off Our Boobs, Cameron)

Are the Black Lion stealing all the quizzers? :eek:

After you left, we had a short natter with Gareth and he told us he'd been talking with management and it's still on. No Tom anymore though

Quiz tonight, anyone?

• Advertisement

Yes x 2. And no cancellations this time, I promise.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 fumbles

Where is the quiz tonight? We're new(ish) to London so would love to meet Irish people here!

North London Tavern in Kilburn from 8pm. Very near Brondesbury (Overground) and Kilburn (Jubilee) stations. Let us know you're coming and I'll PM you my mobile so you can find us.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 fumbles

Sounds great! Count 2 of us in! :)

That's five so we're on. Anyone else?

Ill be there shortly with two more in tow!

Anyone fancy quiz tonight? OH and I are going to go to the Black Lion anyway as we can't go tomorrow night

Anyone fancy quiz tonight? OH and I are going to go to the Black Lion anyway as we can't go tomorrow night

Count me in!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭token101

I wouldn't mind going, is that Black Lion the same one down the road from Kilburn tube station?

• Advertisement

token101 wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind going, is that Black Lion the same one down the road from Kilburn tube station?

It's not but it's only a 10minute walk away in West Hampstead on West End Lane. I've booked a table from 7 so you're more than welcome to come along. £2 a head, starts at half 7

Advertisement