Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NCIS [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,906 ✭✭✭SarahBM

Finally got caught up! Liking Gibbs's new wardrobe!
    I am sorry but I still cannot stand Bishop. I hope she takes maternity leave and never comes back.
    Ducky is starting to look a bit slow, he must be in his 70s by now. Will Palmer take over?

As for Tony, I hope he finds love soon. I think he deserves it. And his line to Gibbs about it being to late for kids? Awh :(

• Registered Users Posts: 60,356 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

SarahBM wrote: »
    Finally got caught up! Liking Gibbs's new wardrobe!
    I am sorry but I still cannot stand Bishop. I hope she takes maternity leave and never comes back.
    Ducky is starting to look a bit slow, he must be in his 70s by now. Will Palmer take over?

As for Tony, I hope he finds love soon. I think he deserves it. And his line to Gibbs about it being to late for kids? Awh :(

He's 82.

He's 82.

Wow!

He looks great!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

He's 82.

Holy crap, i hope ill look that good if i get to that age.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,234 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Gibbs and Vance make a pretty good field team. They should do car based banter more often. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

Agreed.
    Somethings bothering me about the last few eppys though.
    It seems to have gone from bad @$$ to soppy emotional drama.

What is the point of bishop? If she is the token female on the team, well then I'd rather have an all male team.she doesn't contribute anything to the show except the odd "oh I'm married and I'm having problems".

On the other hand I do like Sec. Nav.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,234 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

SarahBM wrote: »
    What is the point of bishop?

To fill Ziva's desk, by the looks of it.

To fill Ziva's desk, by the looks of it.
    You mean Kate's desk :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭Preset No.3

HEY!!! Leave Bishop alone, I think she is lovely and sweet and smells nice and if she wastnt already married I would have a chance of having no chance with her!!!!!

• Advertisement

kind of a meh episode this week i thought, i liked the whole thing of vance and gibbs teaming up but i felt like they could have done more with it.

I heart Die Hard Abby.

Tony is in LA for those who watch that one.

I've never seen Gibbs that scared in my life

Well played, Abby.

Delilah and McGee arguing in binary :D

Delilah adds more to the show than Bishop even in a Bishop heavy stress episode.

Michael Weatherly does a pretty good Robert Wagner impression and I've always liked Delilah. :)

Windows 98

What. The. Actual. ****. :pac:

The Magee and Delilah moment when she says big or small, they will face it together was so sweet! It was only a moment, but so genuine! Compared to bishop and Jake.

Ah, and Tony with the poison ivy. Karma!!!

This is only my gut feeling, but Jake has to be killed off in this season.
    Its the straw that will break the "hate bishop camel's" back i think.
    After last night I think she will grow on alot of PPL.

This is only my gut feeling, but Jake has to be killed off in this season.
    Its the straw that will break the "hate bishop camel's" back i think.
    After last night I think she will grow on alot of PPL.

Nah she will just turn into a whiney depressive. If she got killed off and then Jake joined the team. like Gibbs did when his family was killed. That I'd watch!

• Advertisement

Delilah adds more to the show than Bishop even in a Bishop heavy stress episode.

Am I being harsh or is Bishop limited by Emily Wickersham's performance? When she's stressed or angry, it seems largely the same. It could be just a case of an actress doing what she's told. They might have been better off having Bishop as a singleton, albeit low key. Not that I dislike Jake, but because there'd be scope of explore other aspects of her character. A single woman having a desk across from Tony doesn't have to want to get into bed with him.

A new NCIS spin off right there.

NCIS-Sherlocks.

Yeah, I think it's been known for a while that hair DNA can be a bit dodgy.

Sherlock woman was gas. :P Manicure, as in: m-a-n. :pac:

HeartBreaking eppy of NOLA tonight

Very good episode this week, some very funny moments, glad that we're seeing Dinozzo's goofy side again

I really enjoyed this episode NCIS at it's best.

A great surprise guest star.

Good to see Burley back as well with some wise words for Tony.

Gibbs has got himself a new BFF

McGossip Girl :D

A great surprise guest star.
    I would have said two.
    Jeanne Benoit
    REALLY????

loved this weeks episode!

This week was a really solid old school NCIS ep that we all love!! More of the same please!!! I love Taffe

• Advertisement

Gibbs building a new boat.

Feathers and Abby :)

Bishop with an interesting story line and I still don't care about her.

Advertisement