Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Level 33 spoilers out there.
    Lou, eddy and Arnie Pie in the Sky as new characters.
    Wax Museum, Worlds Fair sunsphere as buildings.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,823 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

hoodwinked wrote: »
    im on an iphone/ipad. logging in ok but i keep getting glitches, like when i tapped on my gulp n blow it looked like a broken pixel of the boat, and my characters keep multiplying :eek: :confused:

Haven't had the character multiplication yet but I've had that broken pixel thing too!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

keano_afc wrote: »
    Level 33 spoilers out there.
    Lou, eddy and Arnie Pie in the Sky as new characters.
    Wax Museum, Worlds Fair sunsphere as buildings.

As actual characters, or premium?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,232 ✭✭✭corkie

According to the EA forums the KrustyLand update has landed for IOS users.

New feature in the update is your informed who graffiti-ed buildings. (Not verified)

Just have to wait for android update!!

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ Nanny State guidance for parental monitoring of apps ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

Downloading now :D

It's massive! About 40MB.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,358 ✭✭✭DubDJ

It is indeed true. Just updated on both iPhone and iPad.

Now icon too, its an App Store update so hit iTunes or the Play Store and get updating. Also to note is there's a small in-app update following the App Store one.

Info blurb regarding the update;
    Hey hey, kids! Krusty is reopening Krustyland and he needs a sucker… err “employee”, who is willing to rebuild it, for free and with little thanks.
    Build your very own theme park with rides, games, mascots, quests and more!
    • Krustyland: Develop an entirely brand new area for your park and raise your Krust-O-Meter to attract more visitors.
    • Rides and Games: Take visitors on a once-in-a-lifetime ride with the nauseating Death Drop, keep dentists in business with the Tooth Chipper, defy the laws of gravity on Mt. Krustmore, and much more. With over 40 rides and games available, your park is sure to be a success!
    • Mascots: Entertain your guests with a trio of iconic characters Itchy, Scratchy and the short-lived Poochie.
    • Quests: Will Krustyland be a lucrative enterprise or will Krusty’s profits plummet faster than the Death Drop? Will Lisa’s romantic interlude last more than a few missions? Will Bart’s desire for danger result in theme park carnage? Update now and find out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

I went to download something earlier about an hour ago and it was in my update list, but I couldn't update it, only open
    Krusty starts it.

And of course Krusty has 18 hours to go. If I store him will it cancel it?

Few things i've noticed,

My normal town stays the exact same, nothings changed here.
    When you click the 'Friends' tab, thats been completely redesigned. Only two of the images of my friends town showed the Squidport attachment although I know more have it.
    I clicked into 'Other Springfield' and that seems to bring me to Krustyland. My daily actions involved me collecting tickets instead of the normal stuff.

Not sure what prompts the Krustyland startup yet. All my characters are working away until 1am. :(

You need Krusty to set up Krustyland, but also need Homer to start doing anything. I cancelled Krusty's previous task but Homer is in the Simpson's house so I cant get him.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

so its 50,000 to build the bus terminal that transports you to krusty land, you also pull your characters in there but im stuck for another 3 hours :(

Yeah Krusty and Homer have just been freed up. And Krusty starts the task. I've lots of spare cash for this so glad i've held out.

Well I screwed up! Started the quest on my ipad and then in my excitement logged into it on my android phone and well now the two have merged and I have krustyland debris all over my normal Springfield! I'm updating it on the phone so hopefully it'll fix it...

Think we need to get another friends list going since there is now an actual reason for them. Collect tokens from Krustyland instead of the couple of dollars from collecting tax etc.

d13123123wsdq

• Registered Users Posts: 22,241 ✭✭✭✭endacl

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Think we need to get another friends list going since there is now an actual reason for them. Collect tokens from Krustyland instead of the couple of dollars from collecting tax etc.

d13123123wsdq

Would be nice to see a social element again. Once there's no poxy whacking involved...

d13123123wsdq

Added. I'm pkeaneirl502.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭7ofBrian

Agreed :)

d13123123wsdq
    7ofBrian

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

d13123123wsdq

can we start a new thread for friends lists because it just hijacks this one and actual posts don't get seen?

Add me to the list: - corkiejp518

It's also available for android either restart your device or clear the data from the app store and force stop it.

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ Nanny State guidance for parental monitoring of apps ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

This is for the active players for Krustyland part of the Game.

The list so far is posted in a later post, see this link

• Advertisement

This is a major update. It's basically like a whole new Springfield. You'll see when you start but there'll be a lot of land to buy and a lot of cash to spend. You can use a Krustyland equivalent of a Mystery Box to win tickets for certain things too. Really like this update, it's like starting a whole new game.

Definitely my favourite content update by far. There's so much in it.

Can someone please check my Springfield to see if its got the big krustyland entrance in the top left corner of my normal Springfield please!

My id is idigshovels

Here we go again....

:D

I've my characters coming off tasks on about 2 hours. Cant wait.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,587 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

corkie wrote: »
    This is for the active players for Krustyland social aspect of the Game.

The list so far:

d13123123wsdq
    7ofBrian
    pkeaneirl502
    corkiejp518

Faceman101

endacl

keano_afc wrote: »
    I've my characters coming off tasks on about 2 hours. Cant wait.

I spent 2 donuts to speed up homer and stored my 3 krusty burgers to free up krusty, i could not remember his 24 hour tasks. Couldn't wait the two hours!

Have my shuttle and the KrustyLand entrance built!

Homer wont be free until tomorrow morning and I cant store the Simpsons house. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭bulmersgal

can I be added to list.

Bulmersgal

Advertisement