Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dell Laptops Deals Thread [*Updated Daily*]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭boredatwork82

I got a 5% one too. Disgusted. I wonder what percentage of the codes are 50%.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

http://www.oxcodes.ie/merchants/detail/dell.ie?gclid=CMaKi8bMqrACFUEd4QodX0kNWQ

Even with those codes Dell products seem to be very expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

5% here, FS8WMDCGNDPT00

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭ikomj

Don't know what percentage this offers but you are welcome to try it!
    FS8WMDCGNDPT00

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭ikomj

Just noticed now that mine is exactly the same as the one above!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭sk282

ikomj wrote: »
    Don't know what percentage this offers but you are welcome to try it!
    FS8WMDCGNDPT00

Mine is same too and it is 5% as usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭cutymonalisa

Me too! Laptop died yesterday - would be most grateful for a code :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Occono

I discovered this topic after making an order, hopefully it's not too much trouble cancelling it and rebuying it...

• Registered Users Posts: 45,863 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Additional 10% off Inspiron & XPS
    notebooks over €545. Offer ends 20.06.12.

Code: FK2W?87P6CT?0S

So my order got shipped, I haven't even gotten a reply to my request.

€65 wasted, just like that :( I thought the one I picked was worth the cost as it is, but I'm not really wealthy or anything. This will bug me insane.

Damnit. I searched for coupons and only found expired ones, and I gave up like an idiot, I'd gotten sick of shopping around. And then I find this thread just by googling "Dell Laptops".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,353 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

Occono wrote: »
    So my order got shipped, I haven't even gotten a reply to my request.

€65 wasted, just like that :( I thought the one I picked was worth the cost as it is, but I'm not really wealthy or anything. This will bug me insane.

Damnit. I searched for coupons and only found expired ones, and I gave up like an idiot, I'd gotten sick of shopping around. And then I find this thread just by googling "Dell Laptops".

I guess there will be a cooling period. You can return you laptop and then order it again.

In fact you can give a call to customer service and explain what you are trying to do, who knows, they may offer you some refund.

coldfire1x wrote: »
    I guess there will be a cooling period. You can return you laptop and then order it again.

In fact you can give a call to customer service and explain what you are trying to do, who knows, they may offer you some refund.

They charge €20 + VAT for returns, and by the time I get it the "free delivery" offer will be over (They expire on the 20th, it's due here the 19th. Don't think it'll work.), and the coupons will be expired. They might come back, might not, not worth the risk?

I doubt they'll give a refund for not having found a coupon code, surely? I'll give it a try on Monday I suppose.

Are Dell constantly putting out coupon codes and free delivery offers?

Occono wrote: »
    Are Dell constantly putting out coupon codes and free delivery offers?
    Yes and yes :)

muffler wrote: »
    Yes and yes :)

Thanks. The return's €25 or so unfortunately. Oh well, I should still go for it I suppose, though I thought I had a great deal already....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,417 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

don't forget to order through fatcheese, got 17 euro back

TheDriver wrote: »

Thanks for the tip.

Ugh. So I can get 10% + 17€ off? (Minus the €20+VAT for the return) Is that the best I'll get, then? Does Dell have Summer sales or something like? When should I buy it? I need it by September. I got a little tired of shopping though and wanted it already....

It's this one BTW:

http://www.dell.com/ie/p/inspiron-15r-5520/pd.aspx?c=ie&cs=iedhs1&l=en&s=dhs&~ck=mn

Second from the left. The specs (most importantly the video card) seem good to me for the price already...

Additional 12% off on all Clearance Deals -
    only while stocks last. Offer ends 20.06.12.

Code: FR6HTJHDDH1126

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

TheDriver wrote: »

well for some, they haven't paid me in 12 months for various things, ignore all emails and blocked me on facebook.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

yeap

Fat Cheese still owes me the money after 18 months ,emailed them a few times,posted on their facebook page and they keep ignoring me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,186 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Any codes working right now? Need a new laptop that I might order direct from Dell if I can get a discount code.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭Keith186

Did you try these?

http://buy-ireland.com/dell-discount-coupons.php

If you are looking for a Samsung they are doing €100 cash back at the moment.

List of laptops here
    http://www.samsung.com/uk/student/cashback.html
    It's open to ROI and you don't need to be a student but need to buy from a qualifying retailer, currys amazon etc. I did it before when I got my laptop, took about a month to get the money after claiming online.

More info/discussion here. I don't think currys are doing the cash back offer for trading in your old laptop here though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,158 ✭✭✭Yggr of Asgard

Jarren wrote: »
    yeap

Fat Cheese still owes me the money after 18 months ,emailed them a few times,posted on their facebook page and they keep ignoring me.

Same here, I still have claims open that never get updated despite me sending them even copies of the paid bills and receipts.

I'm thinking of taking them to small claims court now just to get at least some reaction out of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭doctorg

So Dell sent out mystery coupons today. So if anyone has gotten anything higher than 10% can I please have it if your not going to use.
    I am looking to buy the New inspiron special edition

doctorg wrote: »
    So Dell sent out mystery coupons today. So if anyone has gotten anything higher than 10% can I please have it if your not going to use.
    I am looking to buy the New inspiron special edition
    Just sent you a PM

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Decoda

Hi guys,

Looking for any codes at present that may be of some use against a Dell Alienware M14x.

Any help greatly appreciated

DC

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭doctorg

Just checked my code with mufflers! exactly the same.

9CHS01J9320TS8 - 5% Off

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

I'd also appreciate a code bigger then 10% off Inspiron

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Dell used to always do a clearance at the end of their quarters. Now, I don't know when the end of quarters are and I'm eyeing up an Ultrabook. A good discount on top of a sale would be great. Pass them on if you have them folks.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Anybody got any?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement