Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'll show you mine, mark 2 - No quoting pictures!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭the scrote

the scrote wrote: »
    My half sleeve

Who done it may I ask? Is it another Ching piece.

Sean in razors edge Kildare

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Mr. Pink

My first tattoo freehanded by Dave Murphy in Dublin Ink total of 6 1/2 hours outlined then coloured so not bad for my first time eh? :p

Half way through it I was already planning the next one so hopefully ill be able get that sometime soon

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Mr. Pink wrote: »
    My first tattoo freehanded by Dave Murphy in Dublin Ink total of 6 1/2 hours outlined then coloured so not bad for my first time eh? :p

Half way through it I was already planning the next one so hopefully ill be able get that sometime soon

That's unreal! Seriously quality tattoo.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Mr. Pink

That's unreal! Seriously quality tattoo.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭MikeyReilly

Got this done from Joe Myler recently. Another couple of hours this friday to finish it. First part of a full sleeve.

644702_530547033638358_215944422_n.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,304 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

227948_245396475582305_84454997_n_zps71d20bee.jpg
    Finished.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭The Gnome

Got this done to celebrate the 10th anniversary of my first tattoo, gonna add some red and tie it into the sleeve I'm planning.

222151.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭maximoose

After 4 years deciding exactly what I wanted on the other side of this, finally got it done today :)

79C441A1-9414-4AAC-A266-2C99A4A6D562-1688-000000CD6E4A2DE4.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Sorry about the fresh pic, was taken right after we finished.

Was done by Seán from Snakebite last week, love it!

222491.JPG

Sorry, first pic was massive!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Fresh pic from a phone, apologies. The red is all blood, not shading. :pac::pac:

Done by Sean in Zulu. Lads were absolutely lovely, called after the shop had closed (didn't know it was closed) and they stayed open for me and were absolute gents as always! :)

Gonna get some colour work done on it later, at the moment it's grey, black and white.

1zvzrqc.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    Fresh pic from a phone, apologies. The red is all blood, not shading. :pac::pac:

PMSL!!! Nice tatt Lynda.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

maximoose wrote: »
    After 4 years deciding exactly what I wanted on the other side of this, finally got it done today :)

That looks Japanese anime? Is it a specific scene? I could be totally off the mark here :o:(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭maximoose

That looks Japanese anime? Is it a specific scene? I could be totally off the mark here :o:(

Nah, it's a mix of two Batman images!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

PMSL!!! Nice tatt Lynda.

Well, lots of people I showed it to thought it was shading! I was like 'Nah mate, I just had a few beers while they were tattooing me and bled all over the place!' :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Nah, it's a mix of two Batman images!

So I was off :o, but savage looking tattoo all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Altezzaeve wrote: »
    https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/250317/208435.JPG

Not fully finished have a few more bits to do another session :D:D

Wow just wow thats amazing

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭Mascatodreams

image.jpg

Libra zodiac sign

A little wicked and edgy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

That is absolutely awesome. Great idea, dude!

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Viva La Gloria

BigDuffman wrote: »
    Got this done by Paolo..very happy with it. Taken right after the session so redness has gone down etc.

That looks amaaaaazing!!

• Registered Users Posts: 43 FireFoxglove

039.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

536026_10151049363447273_2061966918_n.jpg

First tattoo, got it done by Dom in Chronic Ink in Toronto. Already planning my next one!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Little Guitarman

I got this beautiful piece done by Paul today in Spilled Ink, Dublin 1. The man is a great artist. Anyway I'll let the image speak for itself except just to say it's a still red and swollen as the photo was taken immediately after he finished

Also they are a really sound bunch of guys working in there.

skull-and-beads.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭JohnnyQuid

A few pics of my piercings. I used to have one more in my lobe but got an elbow to the ear in a nightclub one time and I had to take it out after that.

224418.jpg

224417.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7 jmcabally

Got this cover up done a couple of years ago by Darren in colourworks. It was a merger of mine and my wife's family crest done in koi fish style, the other elements incorporate our wedding day. Have an old tattoo on other arm that Darren will be covering up in a couple of weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

DrumSteve wrote: »
    https://fbcdn-photos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/s720x720/536026_10151049363447273_2061966918_n.jpg

First tattoo, got it done by Dom in Chronic Ink in Toronto. Already planning my next one!

Really nice, one of the best I've seen in this thread!

I think the teeth on the cheek either look unfinished or out of place (maybe it's just the photo).

MOD EDIT - Please don't quote pictures. It even says no to do this in the thread title!!! stupid mistake, sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

jmcabally wrote: »
    Got this cover up done a couple of years ago by Darren in colourworks. It was a merger of mine and my wife's family crest done in koi fish style, the other elements incorporate our wedding day. Have an old tattoo on other arm that Darren will be covering up in a couple of weeks.

Aww duck tattoos ftw! :P Coulda been in ma gang.

Cover up is much better though.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 ladywhiteraven

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lurchers/8117446330/in/photostream

This tattoo, one of many I have, is of an ammonite fossil with plants and flowers growing from it and a huge bee, which is in my photostream but can't be seen in this photo.

the reason for this tattoo is as follows: I have a huge interest in natural history /nature/evolution (and art, I drew it up myself)

Erasmus Darwin, grandfather of my hero the great Charles Darwin was the guy who came up with the basis of the theory of evolution, though he did not dare speak openly about his ideas for fear of being labled a 'Heritic', he instead became an excentric country Dr, and drove around in a carridge emblazoned with ammonite type images, and the latin motto 'E Conchis Omnia' ('Everything from shells' , i.e life started in the water)

Erazmus passed his ideas to his son, who, also to afraid to investigate or discuss the matter further, kept the knowledge to himself until he eventually decided to share papa's crazy ideas with little Charlie, who eventually explored and developed the 'theory' (fact) of evolution

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭tootyflutty

My first tattoo, on my ribs, got it done about two weeks ago. So happy with it, can't wait to get the matching bass clef in a few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,718 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

Heres my tattoo, done in Thailand with bamboo... its unusual to say the least...

226328.JPG

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

580875_10152151025030191_1837158336_n.jpg

Gonna be adding more to and around it soon :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement