Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'll show you mine, mark 2 - No quoting pictures!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭viv.ie

Just got my first Tattoo at 53, in memory of my best friend who passed away a few months ago.
    Created by Michele at Dublin Art Tattoo Sandyford.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

viv.ie wrote: »
    Just got my first Tattoo at 53, in memory of my best friend who passed away a few months ago.

I adore bird tattoos. This one made me spill my tea :eek: well done, it's gorgeous.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Realised my new phone has a camera so here's mine.

angelyr.jpg

About 8 years old and I still absolutely love this.

scaled.php?server=846&filename=pheonix.jpg&res=landing

I realise there's a lot of flaws with this and I reackon I'll probably get this covered up at some stage.

scaled.php?server=843&filename=targetq.jpg&res=landing

My silly tattoo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,275 ✭✭✭dinorebel

dinorebel wrote: »
    Pic

Done Weds 22/08 at Wildcat Dublin.
    Sorry for quoting my own pic but I meant to add this

D50575C0600446E0AF881D10CA444A89-0000343138-0002840421-00500L-F7C13EF811A340E7AC4DC03F04DFD5E7.jpg

I know this is not a great tattoo especially when compared to a lot I have seen in this thread but I got it for my own reasons based on the above pic and am really happy with it(itching aside)

Wait till next year when I (hopefully) blow you away with my jungle based sleeve.

Thanks everyone who has posted tats in this:D

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭bigfeller

viv.ie wrote: »

Having seen this in the flesh (Hi Uncy Viv!:D) I can safely say the pictures don't do it justice. Each of the feathers has a petroly/oily look to it - it's a brilliant piece of work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭kkhornet

This was my first that I got in jmd's in waterford by joe. I was just a tribal design from a t-shirt that i liked. No special meaning or anything just liked it and wanted a tat
    12434_165782531085_19247_n.jpg

And then these are one or two stages of a rib piece i got done by sammy in swineline in waterford. Hurt like a bitch but delighted i went through with it.
    Got both done a few years ago. Leg about 8 and the ribs about 5 I think.
    12434_165783301085_3682590_n.jpg
    12434_165783341085_3277237_n.jpg
    12434_165783326085_5715490_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭Rich11

my new tattoo, one more sitting to go and, its on my ribs woooooo hooooooo;), and a bit above the star aswell, hopefully get it done tomorrow, depends how hungover i am in the morning:D
    7906396864_aa8686683d.jpg

7906397020_e3ba86145a.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭VickBack

421545_10150865942941243_194964646_n.jpg

16mm plugs... Absolutely love them... And my scaffold... Still haven't changed it since I put it in! I got the jewelry from BAF! I'll post other ones when I get pics of them! :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Thanks a million to Stefan in Wildcat (Jervis). He's been brilliant for this. Just one sitting left to go.

http://instagram.com/p/PFpOMoI1rN/

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭manlad

Got this done the other day, its a quote from my favorite book, excuse the armpit hair.

304501_439535382763445_1179237564_n.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 mandy_mcc

My tattoo i got 4 months ago. Its a family tattoo where each symbol represents a person i care about. Motorbike represents my dad, the flowers my mum, music notes my sister and the hearts my fiance. With the quote " you are my strength" in the middle cause its true :)

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭AEDIC

mandy_mcc wrote: »
    My tattoo i got 4 months ago. Its a family tattoo where each symbol represents a person i care about. Motorbike represents my dad, the flowers my mum, music notes my sister and the hearts my fiance. With the quote " you are my strength" in the middle cause its true :)

That motorbike design is excellent...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 155 ✭✭jay92

This is the start of my sleeve, still a fair bit of work to go, this is just an update on the first sitting.

DSCF0528.jpg

DSCF0529.jpg

DSCF0530.jpg

DSCF0531.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭BigDuffman

Got this done by Paolo..very happy with it. Taken right after the session so redness has gone down etc.

160bzm8.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

AEDIC wrote: »
    That motorbike design is excellent...
    +1 love the design

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 3,044 Mod ✭✭✭✭Black Sheep

Sepsleeve2.jpg

Sepsleeve1.jpg

Got this from Ching (East Tattoo, Taiwan) during his guest-spot in White Dragon Tattoo, Belfast.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Got this from Ching (East Tattoo, Taiwan) during his guest-spot in White Dragon Tattoo, Belfast.

Saw those on Facebook today. Very impressive! What's the going rate from Ching?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭achtungbarry

Well after months of planning to get a tattoo, I finally did it. I initially went to just to get a quote and ask a few questions. When I asked if I needed to make an appointment, the tattoo artist said, he had an hour free straight away................ so no time like the present!
    Here is the tatto just after it was completed (last Friday). The artist is Michael in Wild Cat Ink in the Stephen's Green Centre. I am very pleased with the results. I put the design together myself on photoshop.

341384-tattoo.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭maximoose

Has been about 3 years since I got anything that wasn't a touch up, finally booked in for the end of this month to get some fresh ink and I can't fooking wait now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11 niamhmw

c6069366.jpg

Done by Radu Klein Renegade tattoo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,336 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

Can anyone inform me of how to upload photos?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭antocann

Gintonious wrote: »
    Can anyone inform me of how to upload photos?
    best way is to upload to photobucket and link the img code here

• Registered Users Posts: 11,336 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

e91dd3b2.jpg
    9 hours, tough going.

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭AEDIC

Gintonious wrote: »

Thats awesome...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Jaysus that Ching lad is a great artist. Nice work.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

Jaysus that Ching lad is a great artist. Nice work.

The Chings, a great bunch of lads.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 58 ✭✭piercingdanny

<shill>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭the scrote

My half sleeve

18261916581363679978677.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭swampy353

the scrote wrote: »
    My half sleeve
    IM
    Link not working

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

the scrote wrote: »
    My half sleeve

Who done it may I ask? Is it another Ching piece.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement