Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford GAA Discussion Thread 2013- Mod Warning Post #1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭Mountainlad

Stephen Bennett on for Dunford. Looks like he scored 1-2 if he got the last touch for the goal, also setup the first goal. Great to see him back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭Mountainlad

https://twitter.com/WaterfordGAA/status/574244106899161088

Some magician this man, a goal and an assist to his name and he only coming on now

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Final score
    Waterford 2-18
    Offaly 1-14

• Registered Users Posts: 39,507 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Good win despite a rocky start. Means we are definitely through to the knock out stages. Been a long time since we were at the business end of the league. Either in a relegation match or left with no league hurling after march the last few years.

Still right in the promotion hunt too of course and with a decent points diff too.

PTH2009 wrote: »
    That could be our promotion chances gone 5 pts to 0 down after 11 mins
    Can't see us winning the game our players are just too tired

Not to worry PTH2009 you will get to make your 'told you so' post eventually, just keep plugging away.

For a supporter you have a shocking lack of belief in the team. Others will say you troll, but given your consistent pessimism here, the predictions on the pools thread, I don't believe its trolling.

• Advertisement

Another point to note. 5 goals in 2 games is good to see, hopefully we can continue an eye for goal

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭HatchetMan7

Anyone know what happened gleeson? Was it serious injury?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭deiseach

There's never any in-between with local radio/newspapers. I recall listening to WLR's coverage of our game against Westmeath a couple of years back. The pessimism was so overwhelming that I had to turn it off. The same is also true in the News & Star and Munster, where previews of even the most routine matches are always laden with so many if-the-ball-hops-on-the-day caveats as to be useless. On the flip side you have the likes of Offaly where they think that Waterford are only playing at hurling and it wouldn't take much for Offaly to put some manners on us. It not happening never disturbs their certainty for the next one. Remarkably this attitude also prevails next door in Laois - my brother, who lives in Laois, gets a great kick out of the cocky attitude displayed before any and every game. Maybe there is a maritime divide.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,162 ✭✭✭hardybuck

deiseach wrote: »
    There's never any in-between with local radio/newspapers. I recall listening to WLR's coverage of our game against Westmeath a couple of years back. The pessimism was so overwhelming that I had to turn it off. The same is also true in the News & Star and Munster, where previews of even the most routine matches are always laden with so many if-the-ball-hops-on-the-day caveats as to be useless. On the flip side you have the likes of Offaly where they think that Waterford are only playing at hurling and it wouldn't take much for Offaly to put some manners on us. It not happening never disturbs their certainty for the next one. Remarkably this attitude also prevails next door in Laois - my brother, who lives in Laois, gets a great kick out of the cocky attitude displayed before any and every game. Maybe there is a maritime divide.

Just notoriously ignorant in the Midlands!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,898 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

If Wexford win 2morrow than the game in Wexford park could decide promotion given Wexford and Waterford win both there games in round 4.

If Limerick win 2morrow than they would be hoping either Antrim or Wexford beat us.

It's been a good enough campaign so far but a worry is that cork our championship opponents are scoring well they scored 0-34 today. Hopefully we mite come through the backdoor in the championship and we should be aiming at getting to an all Ireland qf

You would expect us to beat Antrim at home but it will be tough

• Advertisement

If Wexford win 2morrow than the game in Wexford park could decide promotion given Wexford and Waterford win both there games in round 4.

If Limerick win 2morrow than they would be hoping either Antrim or Wexford beat us.

It's been a good enough campaign so far but a worry is that cork our championship opponents are scoring well they scored 0-34 today. Hopefully we mite come through the backdoor in the championship and we should be aiming at getting to an all Ireland qf

When cork lost to depleted Kilkenny in first round the talk was cork in trouble now, two games later they're world beaters. Fair enough 34 points is some scoring but every game takes on a life of its own. They're a good team but beatable. No backdoor we going through the front door to September. Up the deise

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Deise_2012

Martin O'Neill make an impact when he came on today? His fitzgibbon cup displays remind me of him in the 2009 minor campaign, he was class at midfield, won munster player of the year. Unfortunately didn't make his mark at Senior yet, would love to see him bring his Fitzgibbon form into the Senior team

• Registered Users Posts: 4,832 ✭✭✭deisedude

Seriously why do you even bother posting at this stage?

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Ropaire

Deise_2012 wrote: »
    Martin O'Neill make an impact when he came on today? His fitzgibbon cup displays remind me of him in the 2009 minor campaign, he was class at midfield, won munster player of the year. Unfortunately didn't make his mark at Senior yet, would love to see him bring his Fitzgibbon form into the Senior team

Ya definitely, I was worried he might not come back from the cruciate he done in, great to see him still involved and hopefully he'll keep going the way he is.

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭Giveitfong

Waterford 2-18 Offaly 1-14

Waterford could easily have run up a tally of around 5-25 against a really poor Offaly team. The wides tally of 21 only gives a hint of the litany of errors and missed chances which pervaded the Waterford play throughout.

The biggest error of all was not realising there was a match on against real opposition starting at 3 pm. For the first 15 minutes Offaly were first to every ball and winning every contest. They forced a series of frees which were meat and drink to Shane Dooley, who accounted for 1-10 (0-8 from frees) of Offaly’s total.

Waterford were seven points to nil down before they began to shake themselves a bit, led by the superb Tadhg de Búrca at centre back. Switching Kevin Moran to left half back also helped turn the tide, with Austin Gleeson moving to midfield. Shortly afterwards he sustained what seemed to be an ankle injury and was replaced by Martin O’Neill.

Waterford took over at this stage but some terrible shooting and an excess of high ball into a rather diminutive attack kept Offaly in the game. Waterford got a great boost when Colin Dunford used his pace to cut through the Offaly defence to lay off to Shane Bennett who finished expertly to the net. They finally managed to get their nose in front by the half-time whistle, 1-7 to 0-9.

The second half was almost all one way traffic with the Waterford defence completely on top and a better supply of ball into the forwards, with some good passing movement opening up the Offaly rearguard. At least twice Waterford forwards bearing down on goal were fouled unceremoniously with no yellow cards being issued by refereee James Owens, many of whose decisions baffled or angered the sizeable Waterford support in a small attendance.

Even then, Waterford could have had a hatful of goals, but the only won they managed came 15 minutes into the half when Colin Dunford forced the ball over the line from a goalmouth melee. Waterford brought on Shane O’Sullivan, Gavin O’Brien, Stephen Bennett and Maurice Shanahan during the course of the second half. Offaly’s goal was finished off by Shane Dooley after a typical catch and surging run by Joe Bergin (who otherwise was ineffectual).

I was surprised Derek McGrath left Pauric Mahony on the pitch for most of the game, given his Fitzgibbon Cup commitments and the fact that he was having little effect and missed numerous frees. While it was great to see Maurice Shanahan back on the pitch, he was only given a few minutes towards the end, when he could readily have relieved Mahony of his duties at a much earlier stage. Similarly, one wonders why Shane O’Sullivan (for example) was not brought on instead of Martin O’Neill when Austin Gleeson was injured early on, although it must be said that O’Neill put in a good shift.

One might have thought that Waterford’s Fitzibbon Cup contingent could have been held in reserve, given the quality of the Waterford bench which, apart from those already named, also included Shane McNulty, Paudie Prendergast and Donie Breathnach. Giving some of these players a start might also have countered the team’s slow, lethargic, start.

Colin Dunford wore the No. 26 jersey which was allocated to Maurice Shanahan in the programme, which explains the Midland Radio commentator’s confusion (although the guy on the public address did point this out before the game). Maurice wore the no. 23 jersey which was allocated to Thomas Connors in the programme. While Brick Walsh wore No. 14, at no stage of the game did he play at full forward, although he did miss a sitter of a goal chance in the second half (as did Jake Dillon).

Waterford’s best players were in defence, where Noel Connors gave a master class in corner back play and Tadhg de Búrca was also excellent, especially in the first half. Shane Fives had a terrific second half. Kevin Moran hit a lot of ball, but as often as not it went straight to an unmarked Offaly player.

It was great to see Colin Dunford back in the colours, and with 1-2 from play and the assist for the other goal, he was Waterford’s best forward. Jake Dillon worked very hard and notched three points. Shane Bennett was well policed by his marker in the first half (notwithstanding his goal) but was much more effective with a better supply after the change of ends.

Waterford: Stephen O’Keeffe; Shane Fives (0-1); Barry Coughlan; Noel Connors; Philip Mahony; Tadhg de Búrca; Austin Gleeson (0-1); Jamie Barron; Kevin Moran; Colin Dunford (1-2); Pauric Mahony (0-7, 6 frees); Brick Walsh (0-1); Brian O’Halloran (0-1); Jake Dillon (0-3); Shane Bennett (1-1).

Substitutes: Martin O’Neill (0-1) for Gleeson; Shane O’Sullivan for Barron; Gavin O’Brien for Dunford; Stephen Bennett for O’Halloran; Maurice Shanahan for Pauric Mahony.

Other players listed: Iggy O’Regan; Shane McNulty; Paudie Prendergast; Thomas Connors; Donie Breathnach; Tom Devine; Mikey Kearney.

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭Limestone1

Shane bennett goal!
    Assisted by Maurice...didnt realise he was on :/ Commentary all over the place

Dunford started and was wearing 26 which according to the match program was Maurice hence the confusion. Maurice came on wearing 23 towards the end so looks like Thomas Connors was bumped for Dunford.
    10 wides so far. Really have to cut down on those (said again and again and again)

Yes - a lot of aimless shooting from way out the field particularly in the first half. Whilst I used to enjoy this back in the Justin McCarthy day, our success ratio was a lot higher then. Very few long range efforts went over today.
    Anyone know what happened gleeson? Was it serious injury?

Looked liked ankle - hobbled to his feet and then taken off before even attempting to run it off so hopefully mostly precautionary. Was playing quite well (apart from his contribution to above mentioned wides!)

Overall - we settled a lot better in the second half and result was never really in doubt after half time. We won a lot of the scraps and generally came out on top in the battles which is great to see. Most impressed with Jake and Shane Bennett up front and Tadgh Burke at the back (though he had a free role for most of the game). Jamie Barron really stepped it up in the second half too.

Giveitfong wrote: »

At least twice Waterford forwards bearing down on goal were fouled unceremoniously with no yellow cards being issued by refereee James Owens, many of whose decisions baffled or angered the sizeable Waterford support in a small attendance.

Good match summary Giveitfong. To be honest I didn't think the ref did too bad - he missed a couple of frees for us when we were well down at the start which created frustration but then tried to even it up by letting a few go which upset the locals. There was an awful lot of whinging from the Waterford supporters around me which I didn't think was necessary- especially when we were well ahead at the end. There was a line ball in the first half which looked like was fumbled out by Offaly but was actually a very good rob by Barron (I think it was him) - the linesman got a lot of abuse for giving the line ball to Offaly.
    In hindsight I suppose its great to see the support we had compared to a surprisingly poor local turn out.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Punt Road

Decent win once we got going today. Offaly out of the blocks fast and took some nice early scores. We showed some good character not to panic and quickly chiselled our way back into the game. Some points of note…

- Offaly should be very proud of their facility in Tullamore.
    - Our shooting was awful at times. We were really lacking in that area today whether it was early and we needed the scores or whether it was late and the game wrapped up. A load of our lads can’t consistently strike cleanly on the run. I’m not talking about taking a score here either (although note 20+ wides). In a game where we often rely on short passes to create space we must improve on the final shot / delivery when that space is eventually found.
    - Great to see Dunford back. Tore Offaly a new one at times today. His “Phantom” number confused some people today but he was impressive enough that I was asked a few times by locals who he was. [He obviously wasn’t Maurice as per the program.]
    - Speaking of Maurice. Welcome back. Had a few runs when got on and set up a point. Looked stockier and as long as that doesn’t adversely affect the pace, I think it’s a welcome development.
    - Thought the ref got a few calls wrong today on both sides. Ironic cheers were the order of the day. I think Calm Parkinson spoke recently on OTB about how the lower divisions in football get poorer referees. Guess that trend in hurling is to be expected but it was frustrating at times today.
    - Hopefully Gleeson’s injury isn’t bad.
    - De Bursa is really a fine judge of the game. Hurled an awful amount of ball. [Played as the spare man early]. We did see Offaly going through the middle a few times but your not going to have it all your own way. Hurling is too unpredictable to counteract every move.
    - Phillip Mahony is a very likeable no nonsense hurler.
    - Full back line was ok although I’m still not convinced Coughlan is the answer to full back. Full back is about presence and safety. He looked at sea at stages and actually looked like a minor in size up against some of the Offaly stockmen. Haven’t shipped a heap of goals yet though I suppose so the experiment will deservedly continue. Five and Connors very good in general but cut open once or twice.
    - Shane Bennett. Your work is done until after the leaving. At this stage he’s a starter. Very Impressive.
    - Dillon played well I thought. Very busy throughout. Best game in a while despite missing that sitter when we were 6 points up.

There’s a bit of momentum gathering and that can only be positive.

Punt Road wrote: »
    Decent win once we got going today. Offaly out of the blocks fast and took some nice early scores. We showed some good character not to panic and quickly chiselled our way back into the game. Some points of note…

- Offaly should be very proud of their facility in Tullamore.
    - Our shooting was awful at times. We were really lacking in that area today whether it was early and we needed the scores or whether it was late and the game wrapped up. A load of our lads can’t consistently strike cleanly on the run. I’m not talking about taking a score here either (although note 20+ wides). In a game where we often rely on short passes to create space we must improve on the final shot / delivery when that space is eventually found.
    - Great to see Dunford back. Tore Offaly a new one at times today. His “Phantom” number confused some people today but he was impressive enough that I was asked a few times by locals who he was. [He obviously wasn’t Maurice as per the program.]
    - Speaking of Maurice. Welcome back. Had a few runs when got on and set up a point. Looked stockier and as long as that doesn’t adversely affect the pace, I think it’s a welcome development.
    - Thought the ref got a few calls wrong today on both sides. Ironic cheers were the order of the day. I think Calm Parkinson spoke recently on OTB about how the lower divisions in football get poorer referees. Guess that trend in hurling is to be expected but it was frustrating at times today.
    - Hopefully Gleeson’s injury isn’t bad.
    - De Bursa is really a fine judge of the game. Hurled an awful amount of ball. [Played as the spare man early]. We did see Offaly going through the middle a few times but your not going to have it all your own way. Hurling is too unpredictable to counteract every move.
    - Phillip Mahony is a very likeable no nonsense hurler.
    - Full back line was ok although I’m still not convinced Coughlan is the answer to full back. Full back is about presence and safety. He looked at sea at stages and actually looked like a minor in size up against some of the Offaly stockmen. Haven’t shipped a heap of goals yet though I suppose so the experiment will deservedly continue. Five and Connors very good in general but cut open once or twice.
    - Shane Bennett. Your work is done until after the leaving. At this stage he’s a starter. Very Impressive.
    - Dillon played well I thought. Very busy throughout. Best game in a while despite missing that sitter when we were 6 points up.

There’s a bit of momentum gathering and that can only be positive.

I think he needs to look at Brick for fullback. We have plenty otions up front.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,824 ✭✭✭Cake Man

To be fair to Dillon missing the sitter, it was apparently a world class save from Dempsey in the Offaly goal from point blank range. Even Tomas McCarty mentioned so on Twitter (the Midland commentators acted like they won the AI when he saved it!)

Happy with the win. As Phil Fanning wrote in the news and star during the week, it was one of those games where the result was more important than the performance.
    We should have been out of sight at ht and made Offaly look good at times.

A formality next week at home to Antrim will set up a big clash against Wexford, can't wait! Even if we don't top the group it'll be still great to get at least one more game in the knock outs against better opposition which will give a proper indication of where we really are.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

I think he needs to look at Brick for fullback. We have plenty otions up front.

It is a long term failing of Waterford ball winners upfront for Waterford....on paper at least is that not what the brick is in the forwards for??

Cake Man wrote: »
    To be fair to Dillon missing the sitter, it was apparently a world class save from Dempsey in the Offaly goal from point blank range. Even Tomas McCarty mentioned so on Twitter (the Midland commentators acted like they won the AI when he saved it!)

At least they know what that feels like !!
    And yes , tremendous save as he got down low to his left - one of those things , if Jake had hit it central , goalie is flapping away nowhere near it. We should have had a few more.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Ropaire

It is a long term failing of Waterford ball winners upfront for Waterford....on paper at least is that not what the brick is in the forwards for??

Yes, but if we want to play to the strengths our forwards have we should play more low ball into the speed merchants and let them run at teams. This short posession game suits that type of approach, and also suits the brick to win primary posession and link play. Its nice to have the option of route one if he can win it and bring lads around him into play, but has he the wrists to take his own score or the instinct to plunder a goal or two? He's prob the best option for that kind of role thats there at the minute.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭stumblingblock

Things are motoring along nicely now. Far from being the finished article but big progress so far this year. Assuming we do the business against Antrim it sets us up for a hum dinger against wexford in wexford park. I think there is nothing much between ourselves wex and limerick and it comes down to who can take the points off who as to who can top the group. Big credit to derek mcgrath so far. Big difference in the application of the team this year. Playing a more expansive brand of hurling. Hes given youth a chance and so far they are repaying his faith. Theres still an awful lot to work on and I know the pessimists will say weve only beaten the teams we expect to be beat but div 1b hurling has been the perfect tonic for this young team

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Things are motoring along nicely now. Far from being the finished article but big progress so far this year. Assuming we do the business against Antrim it sets us up for a hum dinger against wexford in wexford park. I think there is nothing much between ourselves wex and limerick and it comes down to who can take the points off who as to who can top the group. Big credit to derek mcgrath so far. Big difference in the application of the team this year. Playing a more expansive brand of hurling. Hes given youth a chance and so far they are repaying his faith. Theres still an awful lot to work on and I know the pessimists will say weve only beaten the teams we expect to be beat but div 1b hurling has been the perfect tonic for this young team
    If they go out and play 15 v 15 for the whole game I genuinely think they would be good enough to beat what's left in front of them in the league
    All they really need is experience of closing out games??

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭cul beag

Yes and no. Yes we're far from the finished article but I couldn't agree with the brand of hurling we're playing. We still have only beaten Laois and Offaly and drew with an understrength Limerick side so I would be slow to be heaping praise on McGrath just yet. Yes it suits in div 2 to blood younger players because at the end of the day we'll be playing nobody for most of that league,so while its great that we're beating what are really div3 teams handsomely, lets wait until the campaign is over to see the progress that has been made. Yes on current form we will blow Antrim away,and then should be heading to Wexford with our tails up knowing that a win will almost certainly promote us back to where he brought us from and will have us nicely placed for a competitive q/final against one of the top teams from div 1. The result of the Limerick /Wexford game will be interesting towards our final finishing position aswell.
    On a positive note its great to see Dunford back as he adds serious pace to the forwards. Shane Bennett will be a loss but Coughlan at fullback is a disaster waiting to happen,especially against better opposition. Hopefully Gleeson doesn't miss out on the Fitz replay next week as he would be a big loss to WIT. Any update on the injury? Finally,how well is Padraig O Mahony hurling at the moment? He's a joy to watch,not only his ball striking but its great to see him putting in a shift by working off the ball also. Joy to watch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭stumblingblock

cul beag wrote: »
    Yes and no. Yes we're far from the finished article but I couldn't agree with the brand of hurling we're playing. We still have only beaten Laois and Offaly and drew with an understrength Limerick side so I would be slow to be heaping praise on McGrath just yet. Yes it suits in div 2 to blood younger players because at the end of the day we'll be playing nobody for most of that league,so while its great that we're beating what are really div3 teams handsomely, lets wait until the campaign is over to see the progress that has been made. Yes on current form we will blow Antrim away,and then should be heading to Wexford with our tails up knowing that a win will almost certainly promote us back to where he brought us from and will have us nicely placed for a competitive q/final against one of the top teams from div 1. The result of the Limerick /Wexford game will be interesting towards our final finishing position aswell.
    On a positive note its great to see Dunford back as he adds serious pace to the forwards. Shane Bennett will be a loss but Coughlan at fullback is a disaster waiting to happen,especially against better opposition. Hopefully Gleeson doesn't miss out on the Fitz replay next week as he would be a big loss to WIT. Any update on the injury? Finally,how well is Padraig O Mahony hurling at the moment? He's a joy to watch,not only his ball striking but its great to see him putting in a shift by working off the ball also. Joy to watch.

Im not 'heaping praise on mcgrath' and im not saying that we are still playing the ideal style of hurling. All im saying is that there is a big improvement. Yes weve been playing against lesser opposition but would we have improved in 1A if we were shipping beatings like we were last year against the likes of clare and KK? All im saying in relation to mcgrath is that he got an awful slating last year when we were losing games but now that were winning a few i think its only fair he should get his due credit aswell. The big call i think that will benefit us in the long run was dropping some of the older lads like nagle richie foley and liam lawlor. Some will argue that molumphy and shane walsh were pushed out the door aswell. Mcgrath will have looked at the 1b fixture list and seen it as an ideal opportunity to blood all these young players. Their confidence will grow more and more and by the time championship comes we should be in decent shape

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Punt Road

Ropaire wrote: »
    Yes, but if we want to play to the strengths our forwards have we should play more low ball into the speed merchants and let them run at teams. This short posession game suits that type of approach, and also suits the brick to win primary posession and link play. Its nice to have the option of route one if he can win it and bring lads around him into play, but has he the wrists to take his own score or the instinct to plunder a goal or two? He's prob the best option for that kind of role thats there at the minute.

Think you hit the nail on the head there Ropaire. I think Brick will stay in forwards [and maybe a midfield role] for the foreseeable and at least give give that option of a sticky hand. The 3 starting half forwards yesterday were Brick, Mahony and Dunford and we still didn’t win a whole lot of puckout cleanly. [I think even Bricks hand is not as good facing the other way.] Replace Brick with someone like Jake or O’halloran and the puck outs become 30/70 or worse. We use the short puck out startegy because we don’t have a Dan or Seamus to puck it to.

The short puck outs is there to either
    - Get it past that half back line into space in front of the full forward line.
    - Create greater movement / confusion to help avoid a straight one on one catching match e.g. a cross field ball to a midfielder / half forward who has created space by a less anticipated run than it would have been from a puck out.

Short puck outs can be frustrating and its possibly the worst thing in the world to look at when it goes wrong and a corner forward nips in to rob an easy score but it’s a more effective way of maintaining possession and creating a scroring chance yourself. I’d rather see 2 short puck out disasters per game than 70% of our puck outs landing back in our half back / full back lines.

However you cant hit every puck out / free / passage of play short and that’s why Brick is been played at half forward.

No where it will get interseting is the return of Maurice and Dara Fives. If (and I underline “if”) these guys can give us some real options we could end up with something along the lines of:

Sok
    Noel
    Shane Fives
    De Burca
    Dara Fives
    Gleeson
    Phillip M
    Brick
    Moran / Barron
    Maurice
    Paudie
    Dunford
    O’Halloran / St. Bennett
    Dillon
    Sh. Bennett

I’m a big fan of making your house safe and that full back line would make me sleep better at night.

The midfield and fowards arn't perfect its fair to say but some combination of the above and mix in the likes of Ryan Donnolly etc you may find the gold.

Wexford ahead of limerick by a goal at HT. A wex win or a draw there would leave promotion in our own hands

• Advertisement

KevIRL wrote: »
    Wexford ahead of limerick by a goal at HT. A wex win or a draw there would leave promotion in our own hands

Limerick win it, quite fortunate to do so judging by the lads on the limerick thread. Well we still need to win our 2 games, but if we do it will likely come down to scoring difference. Big if though as Wexford away won't be easy

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement