Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost and Found thread. **No Personal Contact Details **

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,824 ✭✭✭Qualitymark

Black lab cross pup above returned to owner. She was microchipped; the owner hadn't noticed she was missing for a day and a night.

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭Mr. Nice

Found this evening at 8pm at the M3 Parkway train station in Dunboyne:

Young cat, mainly black with white socks, white flash on chest and some white on face.
    Seems in good condition and well looked after.
    It looked like it was waiting for someone, but we were the last to leave and didn't want to leave it in a cold dark car park.
    Will try a vet tomorrow to see if it's chipped.

Bulldog in the house already and wife not best pleased with me bringing home strays so any help would be appreciated.
    Maybe somebody from Dunboyne can give a shout out on FB.

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭Mr. Nice

All good, cat had a microchip and vet has a cattery so it's there now waiting for its owner.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭brrabus

Fair play to you Mr Nice for looking after the little kitty. I like a happy ending story.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Aragneer

On Monday, my boyfriend's Husky and Spocker (cocker/springer) Spaniel went missing from the East Limerick-Tipperary area. The Husky was found over 24 hours later 20 minutes away BY CAR! There was no sign of the springer. His name is Rocco. He has a collar with contact details on. He is mostly black with a white patch on his chest. He is friendly and a young dog.

He is missed very much and it has almost been a week now. His family and I are very worried. Please can you share around and if anybody has seen the little fella, message. Picture here!

1374163_10152412213381366_6015174180303590593_n.jpg?oh=14d94f56abefb8430e1e9ca424f590ac&oe=551D07B4

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

Collie x puppy found Crescent Shopping Centre Limerick. Approx 6mths

JeiqGrVxz8_UscC7V7QSGCnFj1H7nSIGQtls34KFgP4=w602-h577-no

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Censorsh!t

Found male jack russell on motorway by Horse and Jockey. He's in Cork now with us. Have shared with various facebook pages. Have got one call but the woman never got back to me since, so I thought that was a bit odd.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

angeldaisy wrote: »
    Collie x puppy found Crescent Shopping Centre Limerick. Approx 6mths

JeiqGrVxz8_UscC7V7QSGCnFj1H7nSIGQtls34KFgP4=w602-h577-no

Jackson was reunited with his family today. He had thankfully been microchipped.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 pushy

Hey my cat went missing yday and have not been able to locate him, see him or hear him, he is indoors cat neutered and micro chipped, he is 3 years old missing in Corduff Cottages, Old Corduff Road, Blanchardstown Dublin 15

• Registered Users Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

My colleague's cat is missing.

Pushy is a big ginger cat neutered and chipped. He's an indoor cat and has been missing since yesterday, November 23rd from Corduff cottages on old Corduff road, Blanchardstown. If you find him, please contact Iwona via the link below or take him to the vet.

More details here

_full_10476245_10204387986793813_753520320_n1.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Woshy

Our cat Murdoch has gone missing in the Kilbride Lane area of Bray (just off Herbert Road). We moved house recently and yesterday he got out the front and has failed to return. This is very unlike him as he rarely strays far from home and we are very worried he is lost and unable to find his way back to us or has got stuck somewhere he shouldn't be.

BVa6ix.jpg

He is black with a white bib, paws and a white ring around his chin. He is microchipped with an Aus/NZ chip so the number will appear unusual but it had been registered in Europe and should show our details.

He is a very much loved member of our family and we are desperate for him to come home.

If anyone spots him I can be contacted through private message or here http://www.pets.ie/lost_found/10538 or contact the DSPCA

Murdoch has just reappeared in the neighbours garden. We have been searching the neighbourhood all day and my husband has been going outside every 30 minutes calling his name but no sign of him. He went out to do one last check and calling of his name before locking up for the night and Murdoch appeared meowing in the neighbours garden.

Where he has been for the last day and a half we'll never know!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭jellybear

So glad he's home safe!! I'd say you're both thrilled :)

jellybear wrote: »
    So glad he's home safe!! I'd say you're both thrilled :)

So thrilled. He is glued to me now and purring away. Silly cat - he moved from New Zealand to Ireland with absolutely no problems and acted as if he hardly noticed, then we move 15 minutes down the road and he disappears for a while, causes chaos and suddenly reappears next door!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 robsan

His name is Mons, is a mix between Greyhound and Pointer but dont have any of the abilities of their kind... Hi is 3 years and 2 months old, 30 Kg (66lb, or 4 stones 10lb,), and 55 cm (21 inches) Height
    He was last seen in the Ballytunney road, in Britta’s Bay area, in Wicklow county.
    He run without his collar or any other Id than his microchip, he is mainly white with black-brownish spots.
    Mons is very stubborn and barks for everything what makes him look a bit vicious... but he is not, he´s a very loving dog, it´s just his way of communicating, he will bark you to thank you for the treat or will bark you because he doesn’t like your green van and you leaving letters everyday....
    Please, please we need to find him, and do really appreciate your help.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭daUbiq

Hope you find your dog!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭cocker5

OP,

Social media is one of the best ways at getting your dog back….

Please post on the boards “Greystones and Charlesland ” page maybe somebody has seen him..

Please post on the following Facebook pages:

Wicklow lost animals & Pets
    Lors Lost Dogs
    Greystones Open Forum

Call all the pound in Wicklow give them all your details plus a photo
    ISPCA/Wicklow County Council Dog Pound
    Sharpeshill
    Ballygannonmore
    Rathdrum
    Co. Wicklow
    Tel. 0404 44873

Phones will be manned during opening hours. There is an answer machine outside these hours.

Dog Wardens
    086-2771695
    086-3846430

Contact all the rescue centers in wicklow just in case someone has handed him in:

Best of luck hope you find him XX

I have removed a string of links to rescue group websites. Linking to rescues, recommending individual rescues, discussing individual rescues is not permitted as per the forum charter.
    Thanks,
    DBB

• Registered Users Posts: 4 robsan

thank you very much for all the info, I think I´ve done it all but I will certainly check to make sure.
    If any of you live or walk on Shankill park please keep an eye as I just read on a facebook that shared my dog´s pics¨that they saw one like him with a man in that park, it might not be my dog but just in case

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

I shared your doggies photo on fb too. I really hope you find him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭micar

My cat went missing yesterday evening in Santry (Shanowen Ave). He's only 6 months old.

He's mostly grey with some white on his chest. He's also has two white back legs

Thanks

DSC_0002.JPG

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Ballylally

Our beloved Baloo has gone missing from his home in Halfway, Ballinhassig, Co. Cork today. He's not a wanderer so we're very worried about the circumstances of his disappearance.

He's a 3yr old newfoundland, so he's a big big dog, extremely friendly and well trained.

Any information appreciated. **Generous Cash Reward**

Donnchadh - <snip>

Mod edit: please pm this poster if you know anything about this dog's whereabouts.
    Good luck Donnchadh, I hope he's home with you soon :(

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,733 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

Ballylally, can I draw your attention to the opening post in this thread, as it might help you think of things you can do that you haven't already.
    Here's a link to it:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=57802370&postcount=1

Good luck with finding poor Baloo

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Ballylally

BALOO FOUND! Guys I'm delighted to say that Baloo was found a short while ago, in the early hours of Saturday morning. He was very tired, dirty and thirsty so it looks like he wandered, although if he did the distance was quite incredible. Thank you so much to everyone who posted, liked, commented and shared. It was only through the dozens of calls, txts and emails received that we were able track him down an bring him home safe. Thank you all so much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭colm_gti

My girlfriend and I are home from London visiting family for Christmas and she took our 2 year old chihuahua cross to her parents house on Quay road in Ballina, Mayo. They were out visiting yesterday evening when another relative came to check on the house and he ran out the door and hasn't been seen since, roughly 7pm yesterday.

He is a house dog, and not at all familiar with the area, presumably fled in fear when a person he doesn't know came into a house he's not familiar with.

His name is Cupid, and he's very timid. He is chipped. We have notified animal rescue, RSPCA and all local authorities, but please keep an eye out, we are still hopeful that we can find him soon.

1507779_10152898964280336_726273660050964447_n.jpg?oh=d677eadd5b79c0367a32492e54da94c9&oe=553F5A73

10846243_809439829123884_466846045817672901_n.jpg?oh=099461cd14a281bfb1658d7d0b71ec1e&oe=54FF6060

10885520_809439855790548_3949498158707563635_n.jpg?oh=ab6c99ab44074a3d755343790776e75b&oe=5543FE54&__gda__=1429589896_b89cca8c3902f9666b2456998a7fbae5

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭colm_gti

Cupid found, thanks all

• Registered Users Posts: 2 barney69

I found a staffie type dog today on O'Callaghan strand in limerick. He's mostly white. Can't post an image as I am a new user.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 trav1963

approx 2 year old.long hair, black/tan. Monasterboice, Co louth area.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Redsquigy

trav1963 wrote: »
    approx 2 year old.long hair, black/tan. Monasterboice, Co louth area.

post this to Lors Lost Dogs Facebook page, great site for re-uniting dogs and their owners.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

Doggie has found his way home so removing the details!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,969 ✭✭✭BailMeOut

Labradoodle, 4 years old, golden/apricot colour. Lost yesterday evening 7th Jan 2015 in Cabinteely (Kilbogget Park). Her name is "Bessie" and has a collar and tag with name and number. She is also chipped. She escaped from her lead which is pink and still attached to her collar while walking around 3pm yesterday. She ran and made across the N11 safely next to the Esso station and where the Old Bray road dead ends. Been searching for her all last night and all day today and cannot find her. Posted on every lost dog sites we can find and we knocked on every door in area. Called guards, council, local vets, etc.... She is owned by family member with special needs who was walking her at the time and is now devastated.

If anyone spots her please let me know. She is really shy and we suspect is hiding in a bush somewhere.

Thanks

Advertisement