Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'll show you mine, mark 2 - No quoting pictures!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭bjj-fighter

guttenberg wrote: »
    Great tattoo! what font did you use?

Thank you! Not too sure to be honest, In spoke with the lads in Dublin Ink and they had a font I loved. I just asked for Typewriter-like, but I think it was this one by the looks of it:
    http://www.dafont.com/rough-typewriter.font

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭niallam

First session of many, will post again after the next session until all finished :)

http://i47.tinypic.com/jheph3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

niallam wrote: »
    First session of many, will post again after the next session until all finished :)

http://i47.tinypic.com/jheph3.jpg
    I'll be looking forward to seeing that one finished! Love it so far!
    Who's doing it for you?

I'll be looking forward to seeing that one finished! Love it so far!
    Who's doing it for you?

Girl called Ami in Kells. Few of my friends been to her on my recommendation and all left happy so far :)

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭bobbygirl

Hey,

Not been on for a while but this is my second done by Remis in October of my kitty cat . Was taken the same day so more of a light grey now!

[IMG][/img]140ypop.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭TheBellJar

Recent one by Michal in Skin City

9d7263505b6111e2b9d4220.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Right, I'm being impatient and uploading a photo now even though it's still bruised and angry looking. Seo é! The start of my Alice half sleeve. Couldn't get all of it in the photo but I'll be uploading another when it's healed! :D

379370_10151230958522546_1216303706_n.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

^ That is so nice! I love how vibrant all the colour is. :)

Speaking of which Damo still waiting to see what you got added to your Zelda piece at the convention ;).

Three_Links.jpg

It does need a little touch up, hopefully get up north soon to get that done.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Right damo, I want to steal that. Just peel it off and we'll transfer it somehow.

@ankhyu - that's awesome. The cat is really well done.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Wow that Windwaker (or possibly Phantom Hourglass) Link is incredible.

Really makes me want to get started on my Majora's Mask leg sleeve (sock?).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Both of those are awesome :D Love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Dacelonid

@Chikablam Love the Vault-boy tat

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

The latest part of my ongoing viking piece next part will be linking this chest piece to my arm. Done my Michal in Skin City

newtattstephen_zps39df7265.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Nice breast :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Done by Paul in ReINKarnated today.

tat_zpsfa6425d6.jpg

A samurai for a Martial Arts Mod of course :p

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭summer_ina_bowl

fish_zps659da275.jpg

Had this done recently by a (dun, dun, dun...) good friend who is new to the art. Needs to be touched up but I always scab heavily so that's not his fault!

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Chikablam

Done by Paul in ReINKarnated today.

A samurai for a Martial Arts Mod of course :p

That is so god damn awesome

Here's my samurai the day it was finished about 5 years ago now :)
    Still waiting to get more done but my back will be tying into both arms when it's finished :)

Was actually a cover up over 1 i'd gotten when i was 17, hence the green :)

2mg8krp.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

Pawel, skin city, 5 hours, first tattoo.

Skin city are true professionals to deal with, especially as a newcomer to the scene.

778747_595408117139261_1481068965_o.jpeg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

That is a fantastic tattoo

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Saw that on facebook the other day. Gorgeous piece.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Gorgeous tattoo. Talk about going the whole hog for the first one, it's huge! :pac:

Really lovely piece. You clearly did a lot of research to get the best work done. :)

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Gorgeous tattoo. Talk about going the whole hog for the first one, it's huge! :pac:

Really lovely piece. You clearly did a lot of research to get the best work done. :)

Thanks, the photos don't do his ability justice, the face is just outstanding!

I'd so much to include I didn't end up even getting half it into the list of ideas I sent the studio :-P

Took months of trawling to find what I wanted, enjoyable to research it, it paid off being patient and waiting for Pawel to be available.

I'd assumed it would be about 70% of the size it is, maybe I overestimated how big my arms are :-P when the stencil went on I saw it extended up on my delts, took me by surprise but Pawel explained the aesthetics he thought should be taken into consideration and it made it clear in my head.

The whole experience from start to finish was fascinating, I really enjoyed looking down and seeing him tattoo my arm.

he was into the kind of thing I was going for and though he is a man of few words (in my experience) I saw the look of pride on his face when he finished the last bit of white and wiped it down.

Cool characters in that shop too!

I've the material for the 2nd one (in colour) being assembled already, I've most of what I want collected so I've no doubt I will be seeing him before the end of the year.

Dermighty wrote: »
    he was into the kind of thing I was going for and though he is a man of few words (in my experience) I saw the look of pride on his face when he finished the last bit of white and wiped it down.

It was Pawel that did the bio-mech heart on my chest too, he does just knuckle down and work away, but damn, the work is good!

It was Pawel that did the bio-mech heart on my chest too, he does just knuckle down and work away, but damn, the work is good!

Yeah, he was laughing and joking by the end though :P

The lads were joking that at least I'd always be with a younger woman no matter what age I am :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,654 ✭✭✭Whatsisname

First tattoo done yesterday on my ribs, here it is!

423079_4226457661668_246599273_n.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Here's the finished Alien tatt (18 hours work) It's a lot bigger than it looks. Only this pic for the minute, I'll get more...

239294.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭googled eyes

Well here's my latest tattoo. Done by Cris Gherman on friday. It took 5 hours to do.
    Ive just been trying to link the image from his facebook page. My laptop is shagged and I only have my phone to use so its been awkward. I just had to rob the image. :eek:

Seems its HUGE. Sorry

• Advertisement

Well here's my latest tattoo. Done by Cris Gherman on friday. It took 5 hours to do.
    Ive just been trying to link the image from his facebook page. My laptop is shagged and I only have my phone to use so its been awkward. I just had to rob the image. :eek:

Seems its HUGE. Sorry

Ravens are great material for tattoos! May I ask why you chose ravens?

Great tattoo, I'd like to see a colour photo to see the shading and highlighting better!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement