Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Waterford GAA Discussion Thread 2009-2011

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,579 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Fentdog84 wrote: »
    reasons for poor waterford turnout

1/ The weather- there was bad forecast for Sunday all week, and probably another 5-6000 would have turned up today had it not been pissing this morning so they decided **** that, its easier to watch on telly

2/ Ticket prices- we live in recessionary times but the GAA certainly arent. 30 euro for the stand is crazy. It was also pretty cynical leaving the Killnalin end closed thus stopping people going in for cheaper. Plus it made the stadium look even more empty.

3/ lack of hype- waterford were expected to win this game from the outset and little was known about Limerick, they have no real big names in the side. Lets face it they are not Kilkenny, Tipp or Cork. So the interest in the game wasnt going to be as high

So in other words

1/ We are a county of fair weather fans
    2/ Accept the point about the recession, however the terrace option was still there...The town end was not full. There was also options such as the season ticket for even better value
    3/ We used to slag off the likes of Kilkenny fans for only showing up to the big games or finals, while patting ourselves on the back for our great support. Are we now no better than that.

Sure its a lot easier to just watch the game on TV and then slag off the team and manager afterwards isnt it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,925 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

being a Waterford fan is not good for the heart thats for sure.

Anyway a win a win. Limerick are a better team than everybody expected and will be a handful for any team in the quilfers. I believe Limerick could beat Wexford or Dublin on there day. Waterford have a lot of work to do the next few weeks hopefully wedont get any injurys from Round 3 of the Club championship next weekend. A Munster final is a special day and id say every Waterford supporter is delighted were in one.

The Tall Ships is on 30-3 June/July and then the Football Quilfer on 9th July and then the Munster Hurling Final on the 10th July good times for Waterford.

My understanding the final will be played in Thurles if its Waterford vs Clare and In Cork if its Waterford vs Tipperary.

PTH2009 wrote: »
    being a Waterford fan is not good for the heart thats for sure.

Anyway a win a win. Limerick are a better team than everybody expected and will be a handful for any team in the quilfers. I believe Limerick could beat Wexford or Dublin on there day. Waterford have a lot of work to do the next few weeks hopefully wedont get any injurys from Round 3 of the Club championship next weekend. A Munster final is a special day and id say every Waterford supporter is delighted were in one.

The Tall Ships is on 30-3 June/July and then the Football Quilfer on 9th July and then the Munster Hurling Final on the 10th July good times for Waterford.

My understanding the final will be played in Thurles if its Waterford vs Clare and In Cork if its Waterford vs Tipperary.

Christ I really hope this isnt the case. Just put it on in Thurles. The Munster hurling final should be held there every season imo.

Daysha wrote: »
    Nobody ever denied that the players went out on a few sessions in the past (not that there's any problems with that). The problem some had with it was how it was portrayed, i.e. that it was one of the contributing factors for not winning an All-Ireland.

And even if that was or wasn't the case, what difference would tonight make to any of that?

Sure the Carlow, Donegal and Roscommon teams are probly out on the piss tonight too. Soccer/Rugby players are always heading out after matches so the gaa players deserve a night out too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Fentdog84

KevIRL wrote: »
    Christ I really hope this isnt the case. Just put it on in Thurles. The Munster hurling final should be held there every season imo.

So you would be happy to give Tipp home advantage then?

Waterford would not object to a final in Thurles either would any Waterford supporter. Sure the Dublin Footballers played almost all of there Leinster finals in Croke Park which is in Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Thurles is as much a home ground for the Waterford lads at this stage in fairness. They love playing there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭shockframe

Deise Tom wrote: »
    Again is that a bit of a mit. Have a look at Justin's first championship team in 2002 against Cork I think, and that which he selected against Clare in his last game. There is five players that were involved in the two games from the start.

Team in 2002
    • S Brenner
    • J Murray
    • T Feeney
    • B Flannery
    • P Queally
    • F Hartley
    • E Murphy
    • T Browne
    • D Bennett
    • E Kelly
    • A Moloney
    • P Flynn
    • J Mullane
    • S Prendergast
    • E McGrath
    Team in 2008
    • C Hennessey;
    • S Kearney
    • K Moran
    • D Prendergast;
    • T Browne,
    • B Phelan,
    • J Kennedy;
    • M Walsh (capt),
    • D Bennett;
    • S Prendergast,
    • D Shanahan,
    • S Molumphy;
    • J Mullane,
    • G Hurney,
    15. E McGrath

This is a ridiculous argument your putting forward because of the 2002 side at least 5 of that team would have been more or less retired by the time 2008 came along and around 5 of the 2008 may have been too young to play in 2002.

its also worth pointing out that eoin murphy, ken mcgrath and eoin kelly would have played in both 2002 and 2008 were it not for injuries.

Under Justin Waterford lost 4 semi finals on the trot and under davy they won the first one he was involved in.of course though it was karma they lost the all ireland final according to some cliched-hack in the times in love with Cork and Kerry.

For those quick to knock Davy Fitz he makes some very important decisions at vital times in games.Under Justin Waterford would not have made the comebacks against Galway in 2009, Cork in 2010 and todays win against Limerick.Bringing in Eoin Kelly against a tiring Limerick back line was not a bad move likewise calling on declan prendergast and ken mcgrath for the clare game last year.

hes taken over at a time when some of waterfords most high profile players have started to depart the scene and has bled some players on the fringes of the justin era with younger players something another manager may not have had the guts to do.its not easy being over a county team in transition.Gerard Mccarthy,Eamonn Cregan are examples of this.

Further to add he beat one of the most respected coaches in the game today in Donal O Grady.no mean feat.

Im not saying Davy is a Brian Cody or Mickey Harte level manager but he deserves some credit for keeping waterford from fading away.

For any Waterford posters here ask yourself this.Would a coach from say Ballygunner or Mount Sion achieved what Davy has.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭Deise Hurler

If you were to have Adrian in goal, would you get rid of the short puck outs. Adrian's puck outs are a huge advantage and it could be criminal not to use them.

Power's puckout's can be an advantage alright. If we could bypass our half forward line with his lenght of puck that would be great as we are struggling to win aeriel ball here. However his shotstopping skills would be the main reason why I think he should start. Power stands big in the goal and is capable of making great saves too. Clinton always dives when forwards are bearing down on him, but its not a dive that makes the goal smaller and rarely results in a save. A goalkeeper should always keep his feet and make himself big in such situations, I feel.

• Advertisement

No problem at all. Thurles is the home of Munster hurling and its essentially a second home for Waterford anyway. We play better there than anywhere else,
    If it is Tipp in the munster final, will probably stay away because we wont have much of a chance against them, based on this showing.

Wont matter to you anyway seeing as you'll most likely turn your back on the team :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,908 ✭✭✭Daysha

shockframe wrote: »
    For those quick to knock Davy Fitz he makes some very important decisions at vital times in games.Under Justin Waterford would not have made the comebacks against Galway in 2009, Cork in 2010 and todays win against Limerick.Bringing in Eoin Kelly against a tiring Limerick back line was not a bad move likewise calling on declan prendergast and ken mcgrath for the clare game last year.

That's true actually. Do you remember some of Justin's sideline decisions down the years? A few of them drove us up the wall. He spent most of 2006 playing Brick at full-forward.....Brick!

flahavaj wrote: »
    Thurles is as much a home ground for the Waterford lads at this stage in fairness. They love playing there.

No.It's Tipp's home pitch. And they got a pretty good record there. Waterford might play there once or twice a year, Tipp maybe 6 or 7 times a year plus they train there. And for any match there they would bring a stronger support. i think they would have an advantage..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,908 ✭✭✭Daysha

No.It's Tipp's home pitch. And they got a pretty good record there. Waterford might play there once or twice a year, Tipp maybe 6 or 7 times a year plus they train there. And for any match there they would bring a stronger support. i think they would have an advantage..

Tipp will have a stronger support regardless of if the game is in Thurles, Cork or Limerick. In fact going by the current trends you could have it in Walsh Park and you'd still wouldn't be surprised if there were more Tipp fans there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭premierstone

They dont train there and when was the last time they played 6 or 7 times in one year there?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭shockframe

Is it definitely Tipp in the final.

Did clare give a walkover or something.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Well you said you' won't even be going so I'm not sure why you're do bothered. I know those who do give a f*ck would prefer to travel to Thurles than Limerick or Cork. This notion of "home" advantage is vastly overstated in GAA. Its not like soccer where a team plays in a ground overy 2 weeks and has 90% of the tickets allocated to their own fans. There will be equal numbers available to bothe counties and it will be on a pitch Waterford love playing on and have a superb record in over the years. If it was played in Cork or Limerick, Tipp would probably still have more fans.

shockframe wrote: »
    Is it definitely Tipp in the final.

Did clare give a walkover or something.

No but they might as well do

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

We should be happy Waterford in a Munster Final, grand a few improvements are needed but we are avoiding the qualifer route and we are guaranteed at least an AI Quarter Final place but hopefully a AI semi final place.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭egpower

Cake Man wrote: »
    Looking at the highlights, I thought Clinton could have stopped the first LK goal, it skidded on the greasy surface but you would have expected him to save it. Bit disappointed with that one. But I very much doubt he'll be dropped now.

Would agree. It's always a big call to change a goalie (even at U10 level believe me!). I watched him in the warmup - I would say he saved about 10% of the shots that were fired at him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭calvin_zola

chinguetti wrote: »
    Got out of jail but nothing to get excited about today.

Well you'll probably find alot of people excited at the prospect of another Munster Final

• Advertisement

egpower wrote: »
    Would agree. It's always a big call to change a goalie (even at U10 level believe me!). I watched him in the warmup - I would say he saved about 10% of the shots that were fired at him.

Do you think he should have been jumping around and giving 110% saving balls in the warm up and risking injury?

I wouldn't blame him for any goal, he got touch on the first one, can't do an awful lot after that considering the conditions.

Was there some motion put forward last year that all Munster Finals would be played in Thurles regardless of the teams contesting it.

That's true actually. Do you remember some of Justin's sideline decisions down the years? A few of them drove us up the wall. He spent most of 2006 playing Brick at full-forward.....Brick!

I won't get into the Davy is a muppet / hero discussion but I will say this. Sometimes you make a change and it works - manager = hero. Sometimes you make a change and it doesn't work / make no change and it ends badly - manager = muppet.

What would you regard as Brian Cody's top 3 tactical changes (personel switches) that worked so well for them in the last few years ? Likewise what did Liam Sheedy do as regards switches that was so impressive in recent years ? The point I am making is that you are taking a punt by making any change (or deciding not to). Any punt that you take is not guranteed.

if any of ye are looking at replay of the match have a listen to the 67' minute, Marty Morriseys words -

"and limerick from division 2 have come under the guidance of Donal O Grady and knocked waterford out of the munster championship"

fast forward 2 mins

"a rocket nobody in limerick saw"

I think the only person who didn't see it coming was Marty, f**kin pleb want to sort his make up and commentary skills out

Do you think he should have been jumping around and giving 110% saving balls in the warm up and risking injury?

I wouldn't blame him for any goal, he got touch on the first one, can't do an awful lot after that considering the conditions.

No, he shouldn't be jumping around - what kind of a question is that ? But he should be able to save most of them. It's been said by many that he is not a great shot stopper but that he is a solid presence back there especially for high balls. In my view both comments are true.

The first one absolutely should have been stopped. No chance with Downes' goals.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

Didnt we want to give it to Cork last year. 2009 was a bit different. The Munster Final had to be in Thurles regardless of who was in it, given the year that was in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 695 ✭✭✭deisebhoy17

. Brick as a potential FB is an awkward one. We tried that with Ken in 2008 and we ultimately learned that you cannot take your best player out of position just to make up numbers somewhere else.

Agreed. When Ken was taken back out of full back after that period there in 2008 his confidence was shot, and imo was never the same player since. Hed a nightmare all ireland final in 08 and it was just one injury after another from then on. If Davy gets it into his head that Brick is the man for fullback he obviously hasnt learned from his mistakes. Hes already contributed to the downfall of one of our greatest players we could do without a repeat of that. It was the right and obvious call to put Brick back there yesterday in an emergency situation but its not the long term answer.

Mountainlad is calling for Lawlor to be put in fullback praising his performances against Cork and Clare last year but fails to mention that he had a nightmare in the all Ireland semi against Tipp. I think he'll start there the next day as hes an alternative to Hutchinson. not necessarily because hes a better option.

The argument between Hennessey and Power for goals is a non-runner imo. Power might be better better at stopping close range shots but you wont see goals conceded going in over Hennesseys head or underneath his body like weve seen Power do in the past. We need a cool head and reliabilty in around the goal area which Hennessy provides. Shot stopping is just a bonus as far as hurling goalkeeping is concerned. The main thing is a safe pair of hands and a cool head under pressure.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

Waterford would not object to a final in Thurles either would any Waterford supporter. Sure the Dublin Footballers played almost all of there Leinster finals in Croke Park which is in Dublin.

The difference however is that while Croke Park is in Dublin it is not owned by the Dublin County Board. Parnell Park is their home ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭deiseach

I've knocked some time off any stay in purgatory by going to that game. Or perhaps I'm in hell. If you want to do some penance yourself you could read my match report here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭premierstone

. Shot stopping is just a bonus as far as hurling goalkeeping is concerned. The main thing is a safe pair of hands and a cool head under pressure.

Thats a very simplistic view tbh, of course shot stoping is an integral part of being a goalkeeper, its what seperates the greats from the also rans Fitzhenry, Cummins and that lunatic of a manager of yers ;) they were/are all capable of making match winning saves, I can honestly say I have never seen Hennesy make any such save, its also one of the very reasons Galway have failed to deliver on all their talent, they havent had a decent keeper in donkeys years.

• Advertisement

Thats a very simplistic view tbh, of course shot stoping is an integral part of being a goalkeeper, its what seperates the greats from the also rans Fitzhenry, Cummins and that lunatic of a manager of yers ;) they were/are all capable of making match winning saves, I can honestly say I have never seen Hennesy make any such save, its also one of the very reasons Galway have failed to deliver on all their talent, they havent had a decent keeper in donkeys years.

I don't normally agree with Tipperary folk :) but - well put !

Anyone know will Davy be in trouble for swearing at the ref? and there must have been a mic nearby to pick him up? I dont think i ever heard a manager caught on camera like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭Henno30

STIG83 wrote: »
    Anyone know will Davy be in trouble for swearing at the ref? and there must have been a mic nearby to pick him up? I dont think i ever heard a manager caught on camera like that.

What I'd love to know is why RTE made such an effort to pick him up. I've never seen that done before, and they clearly went out of their way to do it as the background sound was turned back up to normal levels immediately once he started swearing. It was bizarre.

Also, anyone who was shocked by it can never have played a championship game in their lives. That's what it's like in actual sport, not the version you get on telly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 695 ✭✭✭deisebhoy17

My point is that the goalkeeper needs to instil confidence in those around him. Its well and good being able to pull off a miraculous save every now and then which the goalkeepers you mentioned were well able to do but the keeper needs to get the baics right first and foremost. Clintion is very calm under pressure and a great reader of whats going on in front of him. Very neaty and tidy around the danger zone aswell. The alternatives to Hennessy cannot necessary guarantee that even though they may be better shot-stoppers thus thats why he's selected. In fact our sub keeper Adrian Power is one of the finest shot-stoppers Ive seen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 444 ✭✭detective

As a Limerick supporter in amongst the Waterford crowd yesterday I just want to say well done to Waterford hurling. I'm delighted to finally see Limerick back competing again. What a game. Great fans on both sides. Great new talent on both sides. Unlimited heartbreak - the story of Limerick hurling came true again.

Best of luck in the final.

If the match finished a draw would you travel up to the replay.???

Id say the crowd would be very poor if the game went to a replay.

Imagine having to pay E30/E25 again for the ticket ,petrol money,food/drink etc for the replay.

They could of played yesterdays match in Walsh Park and they would be still space left there

I'd have definitely gone to any replay. I didn't expect it to be anywhere near as entertaining as it was (and to be honest I'd have been happier if it were less 'exciting'). But I take the point. It's not just the money, it's a whole day out of your life. Watching it on the telly seems attractive when you haven't bought a ticket in advance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Jeddah

It was a poor scrappy match , the only thing that made it exciting was because it was so close. Limerick were very poor in their full backline. Mullane got gifted 1-1 by Condon. Limerick forwards had too many wides in the first half. Waterford couldnt win a puckout and Sully and Shanahan were very poor. Sully also gave away a silly free near the end.Full forwardline played well when the ball was played in fast to them.Midfield just about held their own. Davy got seriously confused at one point in the second half when limerick moved all their forwards around and ended up leaving the Fives marking Downes on the edge of the square. This shouldnt have been allowed happen , but Davy was too slow to see it.

Overall we have to be happy to get out of Thurles with a win , but dont think we have seen the All Ireland champions for this year playing yesterday. Well done to Mahoney on getting MOTM fully deserved.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Mountainlad is calling for Lawlor to be put in fullback praising his performances against Cork and Clare last year but fails to mention that he had a nightmare in the all Ireland semi against Tipp. I think he'll start there the next day as hes an alternative to Hutchinson. not necessarily because hes a better option.
    To be fair theres not much he could do with the Tipp game. We dropped so deep every ball was sent clean over our half backs onto him. He was under a stupid amount of pressure that entire game.

• Advertisement

Jeddah wrote: »
    Overall we have to be happy to get out of Thurles with a win , but dont think we have seen the All Ireland champions for this year playing yesterday. Well done to Mahoney on getting MOTM fully deserved.
    Thought Donal O'Grady was the best player on the pitch with Wayne McNamara running him a close second. They were immense

If he is our No.2 full back why wasnt he brought on yesterday?? Davy musnt have much faith in him. I think our problem yesterday in the backs was not the players but that our manager couldnt figure out what Limericj were after doing.

deiseach wrote: »
    Thought Donal O'Grady was the best player on the pitch with Wayne McNamara running him a close second. They were immense

Ya they had very good games , but it was Mahoneys championship debut and also had the added responsibility of taking the frees at short notice , also got some lovely scores from play

Anyone out on the terrace yesterday? the reason i ask is i heard there was a bit of trouble there with Limerick fans throwing stuff at the Waterford fans, i heard one guy got hit on the back of the head.
    I only seen it once before, that was 04 against Clare in Thurles, the group i was with had coins thrown in our direction.

Anyone out on the terrace yesterday? the reason i ask is i heard there was a bit of trouble there with Limerick fans throwing stuff at the Waterford fans, i heard one guy got hit on the back of the head.
    I only seen it once before, that was 04 against Clare in Thurles, the group i was with had coins thrown in our direction.
    I remember trouble in Ennis in 2005 when a bottle of water was thrown on the terrace. I wasn't at the game, but I know this because it was my brother doing the throwing :(

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Clano

i was there and i saw this absolute tinkers is all they were.
    There was a group of limerick fans who iv seen congregate under the scoreboard whenever we play them and from before the game you could sense there would be trouble.
    there must of being at least 80 to 90 of them came along drinking, one had a megafone and the things he was sayin on it were a disgrace, abusing every waterford player personally.
    During the game then it got worse and every time limerick scored cans were thrown down the terrace at waterford fans as there was a small group behind the goal which consisted of a few lads as well as families with young children.
    When limerick scored the last goal was when the lad was hit in the back of the head.
    twas shocking and the hole area was evacuated and the stewards didnt do anything,
    I was actually talking to one of the lads in the group that was hit after and he said when the can was thrown the steward came over and asked one of his friends to put out his cigarette!!!
    Twas a disgrace the way they carried on, its not that hard to see why some, not all, have that reputation

At the final whistle then a number of the tinkers ran down to provoke 2 of the lads which were leaving, had it not been for a few other limerick fans and 1 garda it all would of kicked off

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭Mountainlad

If its true, does it not say that what was in Damien Tiernan's book was correct despite what some will say. Did i read some place in the past when Clare was it won their all-Ireland's the players gave it up while they were in the championship.

I know for a fact that when Kilkenny one the Waterford game in 2009, a celebrated player who had a particularly good game that day was drinking. I should imagine he wasn't the only one, i.e. they were allowed. That whole issue is blown completely out of proportion, and they definetly drank more when Justin was around then they do now. With some of the talk since last night you'd swear some people want him reinstated :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,853 ✭✭✭Cake Man

^^ myself and Clano were there in the thick of it with all these "supporters" and I use the term very loosely. Glass bottle also thrown down and smashed, if it hit someone that person would have been split open. Stewards and guards did nothing.
    At the end I felt sorry for the genuine LK supporters who turned up to support their team but I was delighted to turn around and laugh in those idiots sickened faces who obviously turned up to cause trouble.

Clano wrote: »
    There was a group of limerick fans who iv seen congregate under the scoreboard whenever we play them and from before the game you could sense there would be trouble.
    there must of being at least 80 to 90 of them came along drinking, one had a megafone and the things he was sayin on it were a disgrace, abusing every waterford player personally.
    During the game then it got worse and every time limerick scored cans were thrown down the terrace at waterford fans as there was a small group behind the goal which consisted of a few lads as well as families with young children.
    When limerick scored the last goal was when the lad was hit in the back of the head.
    twas shocking and the hole area was evacuated and the stewards didnt do anything,
    I was actually talking to one of the lads in the group that was hit after and he said when the can was thrown the steward came over and asked one of his friends to put out his cigarette!!!
    Twas a disgrace the way they carried on, its not that hard to see why some, not all, have that reputation

At the final whistle then a number of the tinkers ran down to provoke 2 of the lads which were leaving, had it not been for a few other limerick fans and 1 garda it all would of kicked off

That is shocking in fairness, you would have the banter between the fans, not with that kind of scum though. They dont even care about the match, they only go to cause trouble.
    Least Waterford won to shut them up!! :)

If the match finished a draw would you travel up to the replay.???

Id say the crowd would be very poor if the game went to a replay.

Imagine having to pay E30/E25 again for the ticket ,petrol money,food/drink etc for the replay.

They could of played yesterdays match in Walsh Park and they would be still space left there

Without a doubt I would have gone. Things can be done to cut down on the costs, packed food, car pooling etc. We dont play all that many championship games each season relatively speaking and the team need and deserve our support. A lot of people moaning about the cost were probably out Saturday night having a skinful and spent a good bit more than the match going cost*. It was a really really poor turn out from Waterford people on Sunday.

* I will qualify this by acknowledging this isnt everyone, and in the current climate some people are very stuck, and its tougher again for those with families.

Clano wrote: »

That is awful, I'm afraid that in our height of big Waterford crowds we often had a similar element. One thing to be thankful for with the lower crowd numbers is at least they arent there at the moment.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement