Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freemasons?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭RoboClam

It depends on what you are looking for. If this sounds good to you then you may want to join:

http://newworldorderconspiracies.webs.com/apps/blog/show/2309815-pedophilia

Really blurry picture + Butterflies = pedophiles?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

It depends on what you are looking for. If this sounds good to you then you may want to join:

http://newworldorderconspiracies.webs.com/apps/blog/show/2309815-pedophilia

Depends on if you class a picture of a naked child as pedophilia or not. Says more about the accuser than the accused imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Samsamsonsoy

studiorat wrote: »
    Depends on if you class a picture of a naked child as pedophilia or not. Says more about the accuser than the accused imo.

You douche bags show up in all these forums. You never make sense. Your logics are all ****ed up. Your trolls.

You've just received two infractions Samsamsonsoy. One more offence and you'll be banned indefinitely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Samsamsonsoy

You've just received two infractions Samsamsonsoy. One more offence and you'll be banned indefinitely.

**** you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Samsamsonsoy banned for a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭markesmith

Beautiful. All the way from Texas, first three posts are insults.

Anyway, I kind of find the Freemasons interesting. Not in an I want to join type of way, just interesting how they spread and became quite popular, while still staying under the radar.

Are they legit? Or is there some hidden agenda?

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭DangerMouse27

They are the stonecutters!

sIMPSONS!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭uprising

The hoofed feet on the angels kinda spells out who "the grand arcitect of the universe" is. People may say its stupid that if they truly were satanic why show it so openly?....why not?, sure nobody would believe it anyway, with all the great charity work they do.
    Plenty of them knocking around washington dc, and the dail, westminster, brussells, moscow, paris, and every other half bit city on the planet, their goverments are swamped with masons, all very fine, just a gentlemens club.
    washington-d-c-map-freemason-symbols-illuminati.jpg
    Seen as they built DC why shouldn't they stick a permanent badge or 2 on it in the form of streets and monuments, and as they built the white house why shouldnt they place a pentagram on the streets with the southern tip to the white house
    blkcrest2.gif
    Theres them funny angels again, does this image alone not give rise to any suspicion on this society with secrets?
    Freemasons in spain
    Freemasons in Ireland north and south...
    _42764363_paisleyahern203300.jpg
    Wouldn't be my cup of tea

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

Wouldn't ya know that Cork would have to be the rebel's once again?

http://www.munsterfreemason.com/The_Lady_Freemason.htm

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

Freemasonary is everywhere, and if your powerful enough you get a ticket, its really that simple. But the large amount of average elites wouldn't understand the full indepth principles of its council.

mysterious wrote: »
    Freemasonary is everywhere, and if your powerful enough you get a ticket, its really that simple. But the large amount of average elites wouldn't understand the full indepth principles of its council.

Yet, somehow, you understand the inner workings of the Masons fully.

Amazing. By your logic, it would appear that you are an elite Mason! :eek:

Yet, somehow, you understand the inner workings of the Masons fully.

Amazing. By your logic, it would appear that you are an elite Mason! :eek:

Lol...

By my logic, it seems your trying to create dis info, because if you don't know who I am personally, you shouldn't be assuming people's vacations personally.

To answer your judgment. No I'm not a mason.

mysterious wrote: »
    Lol...

By my logic, it seems your trying to create dis info, because if you don't know who I am personally, you shouldn't be assuming people's vacations personally.

To answer your judgment. No I'm not a mason.

How ironical. It's like this, you said only the highest Masons would know the true secrets, yet you appear to know them all. Ergo, you are a high ranking Mason.

Or, you are just fibbing and really don't have a clue about the Masons.

How ironical. It's like this, you said only the highest Masons would know the true secrets, yet you appear to know them all. Ergo, you are a high ranking Mason.

Or, you are just fibbing and really don't have a clue about the Masons.

Your asssuming and judging?

Care to explain to everyone why your focuing the attention on me. I gave my opinion, you don't have to like it.

You see I come here like everyone to share, most C,.ts don't assume they are right are wrong or right over others, They are here to share and discover and uncover the truth. Saying outlandish claims and calling people a mason with no proof is off the mark.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Jalt

Just came across this topic when it reminded me of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1bHBthJN9w

• Registered Users Posts: 3,976 ✭✭✭profitius

Dancor wrote: »
    My manager has told us he was approached a number of times to become a member, back home in Scotland. I would give him a slagging about satanic worshiping, owls etc, but he says its just a gentlemans club who do a lot of charity.

Then why do they target certain individuals?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭summerskin

I'm thinking of joining the freemasons soon, sounds like a pretty good organisation to me, and i have been approached to join before when i lived in the UK. Should be joining an irish lodge quite soon, can't see why you all get so paranoid about the freemasons really. Can anyone give me even one good, TRUE, reason why i should not join?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Truthrevolution

summerskin wrote: »
    I'm thinking of joining the freemasons soon, sounds like a pretty good organisation to me, and i have been approached to join before when i lived in the UK. Should be joining an irish lodge quite soon, can't see why you all get so paranoid about the freemasons really. Can anyone give me even one good, TRUE, reason why i should not join?

Theres probably nothing at all wrong with joining the freemasons, once you stay at the bottom levels.Its when you start making your way up the ladder that the s**t hits the fan.If you dont mind my asking, for what reason would you want to join this freemason society?

profitius wrote: »
    Then why do they target certain individuals?

People's history is one aspect. That is one i know well of. The rest could be down to all sorts of reasons. Just like one is stopped at airport security and you don't. People never know why and just think it's random. I however don't believe in randomness or coincidence in life.

I would love to know the full ins and outs as to the exact reasons. At this moment all I know is, I'm very aware of them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

well if you want to worship osiris rather than yaweh then maybe you should also go a quick search on google and youll find many reasons why you may not want to join. thought about joining myself, but from what ive read i wouldnt feel comfortable with a lot of their beleifs or whatever you want to call them

well if you want to worship osiris rather than yaweh then maybe you should also go a quick search on google and youll find many reasons why you may not want to join. thought about joining myself, but from what ive read i wouldnt feel comfortable with a lot of their beleifs or whatever you want to call them

Freemasons still worhsip Yaweh, infact yaweh is more than likely Osiris, while set would be satan (lucifer) or enlil and enki respectively (in the summayrian texts)

The Sirian, serpent race, Draconians, Orions all play the part of this cuilt worship, where they want humanity to worship them. Sirians come in many facets as on Sirius you aslo have very evolved beings who want humanity to ascend and be their own masters, rather than worshipping outside him/herself. These beings are of Christ consciousness. The other Sirian in which I mentioned at the beginning alongside reptilans come from Sirus B. They want humanity enslaved and controlled like the Orions do.The rest of the races mentioned service to self and are all invovled in the creation of freemasonary. There are many cults and religions who worship "gods" but are infact just other humanoid E.Ts races making the mark just as the Europeans did when they invaded the Americas in the 1400s.

Yaweh is also known as Ba'al or Zues. This entity is worshipped at many rituals where freemasons gather at child sacrifices and blood drinking cermonies. So Yaweh is pretty much no more sainter than Lucifer. Infact I would even say Lucier is a mild dose in comparison to this jealous raging god.

That raging god is meant to be a lion face reptilan. This god is the one Roman catholics worship.

Haha this is what truth does, it can **** you up, when the truth hits your head. This is gathered from 2 years of research. i'm not saying this 100% fact.

I'm still researching to figure myself if Yaweh is infact Osiris or not. Yaweh as descirbed in many ancient texts (including the bible) is no different from all the other satanic worship entities known to man.

Theres probably nothing at all wrong with joining the freemasons, once you stay at the bottom levels.Its when you start making your way up the ladder that the s**t hits the fan.If you dont mind my asking, for what reason would you want to join this freemason society?

what s**t would that be exactly?

i fancy joining for the brotherhood, the networking possibilities and because i have heard nothing but good from the friends i have in the UK who are freemasons.

if anyone could tell me seriously why not to join, i would definitely reconsider.

i fancy joining for the brotherhood, the networking possibilities and because i have heard nothing but good from the friends i have in the UK who are freemasons.

if anyone could tell me seriously why not to join, i would definitely reconsider.

Nothing but good, it isn't all its cracked up to be. Freemasonary is not that simple. I'm not familar with the set up, since I was never asked to join:p But it could really shatter your reality view of the world. When you become a freemason you have to dedicate your life to serving a system that ties into bringing your responsibility into this reality of service to higher beings.

It goes all the way up the ladder to the pyramid system that was designed to keep all factions of society within it. So no matter what you do, you will abide by the laws within the pyramid structure.

Don't judge soemthing as good just because its a thrill. You need to seriosuly get realistic here. Freemasonary dabbles into stuff most human minds are not prepared or taught to deal with you know.

Most of your friends probably are very low in the rankings anyhow.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I fairness, you're only going to hear good things about them from members, and you're only going to hear bad things about them on a conspiracy forum. If you've read up about them and feel you want to be part of it, then go for it. If there are nefarious deeds going on in it then you can decide to be part of them or not, if they ever present themselves to you.

well i suppose if there is goig to be a new world order that the masons are a part of, it makes sense to be one of them, rather than against them.....
    might as well go where the power and the money are, and not where the star trek t-shirts and action figures are.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,447 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

well i suppose if there is goig to be a new world order that the masons are a part of, it makes sense to be one of them, rather than against them.....
    might as well go where the power and the money are, and not where the star trek t-shirts and action figures are.

I take it you're saying that with your tongue placed firmly in your cheek otherwise you're a pretty reprehensible character.

Glazers Out!

why does it make me reprehensible? please explain. i have asked for reason why i should not join, and i am open-minded about it.

so far the freemasons have offered me far better reasons to join than any reason anyone here has given not to.

All i am asking for is something truthful and concrete rather than conjecture and comments like "learning things that mosts minds cannot deal with".

One simple, GENUINE reason is all i am asking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,447 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

might as well go where the power and the money are

That my friend is the reprehensible part.
    If the Mason's are part of a huge plot to enslave humanity under a NWO type framework, it is the duty of all decent people to oppose it.
    I was speaking hypothetically in my previous post, but I have to admit I find it incredible that anyone could seriously have the attitude your outlining.
    It's akin to someone in Germany in the 1930's saying "You may as well be with the Nazi's".
    You're saying that faced with a choice of helping oppose the enslavement of humanity (ie, the obviously correct moral choice) or joining the ranks of the oppressors based on their finacial superiority you would chose the latter.
    I realise this is still quite a hypothetical debate but if you're really that way inclined you're making yourslef look quite shallow and immoral, although that is based purely on what is being discussed here. For all I know you're just joking, so I'd give you the benefit of the doubt.

As for reason's not to join the Freemasons, I can give you one.
    Being part of a clandestine group that is capable of operating outside the confines of social and moral denecy should the mood take it should set alarm bells ringing in your head.
    Do you really want to ally yourself with these people? Do you fully understand what their modus operandi is? Can you say for certain that this group is going to influence your life and that of your family for the better? If you're after money and power their probably just right for you. If you don't have a moral compass then they're just right for you.

It is ultimately your decision, and to be honest I couldn't care less what you or anyone else does in regard to joining groups like the mason's. I think those secret societies are all BS and those invloved are weak minded clowns with no sense of indentity or strength of character to stand on their own in the world, but that's just my opinion.

Glazers Out!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

It wouldnt be fair to you if i just said dont join them.Its possible you are a person who just wants to piggy back on into the next system of things to come.The freemasons would be the place to go i would say to further your career.There is no doubt in that for me.I do not know wether you WILL profit from that relationship though.It might be you will sit at the lower steps at the feet of those who have money inside there and you will be a pawn for hire when needed.
    It is also possible they have secret rituals or ceremonies but you wont know that for sure until you join...then you will know what we have been talking about.
    Its blantantly obvious alot of the american presidents and leaders of other countries are involved with masons or similar societies.
    If you are happy supporting war and terror and genocide then by all means join a secret society and leave your conscience at the door.

Advertisement