Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf 7 - Star Wars - The Wolves Strike Back - GAME OVER - Wolves win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

The way I see it, either Mick or Trit are genuine, but I don't think it can be both.

I do think that the rationale for killing war pig is off and Trit's a great player, so why is he still alive, esp if he came out as a villager. though it's possible that the sith knew I'd think that and did it on purpose...so much meta!!!
    gufc21 wrote: »
    Leia is a regular joe soap now. Leia is not dead. If there is another leia out there they need to tell us as it would make trit evil. The turn happened after the decision to lynch PR. If leia was turned it would have happened like ds said it had.. DS would not have said it happened if it had happened. Trit at this moment is 100% good.

Mj might be evil. The hutt or sk will know if he's chewie. Again, unless he was turned he is a regular joe soap. One who has being drawing a lot of attention from the village, not MJ's fault, the bad guys will have to kill him at some point in order to reduce sith numbers, do not waste our time debating whether to lynch him or not. They are ****ting a brick right now seeing the sith team is intact.
    ok, this might be down the rabbit hole but hear me out:

Trit isn't Leia, but he know's who is cos his team converted her, they then agreed that he would claim Leia, and have watery logic so that over time someone would suspect him cos he should be a better player than this, then we vote to lynch him, and kaboom sith get two kills cos he's pete!
    gufc21 wrote: »
    It was my theory with mj. I dont believe trit was turned. Ds was hutt and that was his theory. Ds would not have said the theory as it would have revealed himself to the other teams.... he's dead now though
    but for my theory to be true, he wouldn't have had to be turned, he would just have been born bad.

I thought it yesterday morning and I needed to see if he died or not before saying anything
    either that or he's a villager who's so good at killing villagers and/or leading us down the wrong path that they've left him here to cause mayhem (I haven't checked who he voted for btw so that could be crap)

Here it is Mick to save you some time (i figured out the multiquote!!)

What the hell is going on?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,436 ✭✭✭tritium

Also Trit is the convert spent all of day 2 accusing dottie not a word about it since after the disturbance, encuorages Luke to kill me and had all the sith Kills info before GUFC announced. Never eplained why he used his power to kill war pig.. I'll re read day 3 later day took me over an hour n a half

Ive explained this

Twice

Once when i revealed as leia and again today

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

What the hell is going on?

Looks like we had a sembelence of a plan, Mick comes in and confusion is back.

After spending all day focus ing on a plan, semi-agreeing on one, then to violently change at the last second....that's ringing massive bells for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

So you're thinking Mick is dodge?...

• Advertisement

Ok, based on the math others have posted we dont lose this turn, but have very little room for mistakes.

Sith and hutt both need to wipe each other out and get parity with the village to win.

Worst scenario is that grumpy is the last hutt. Even though it brings the kill rate down, the hutts need to kill sith right now, theyre losing badly. They just have to be careful about it since the sith are boobytrapped. If they keep killing villagers theyve nowhere to hide and the sith are picking them off pretty steadily. If the hutt die out then the sith can manouvere at full strength and they have 5 wolves (thats a crazy number btw)

Lets consider the scenarios so. Assume tigger or dottie turned. If they sacrifice piett the sith drop to four, kill two, net gain 1 and risk the hutt taking others out. If theyve spotted the hutt and toss him to munch someone else later they have a net gain of two and kill the competition when were frankly a bit clueless as to who they are. Kill rate slows but that is probably ok at this stage.

That not to say the piett sacrifice isnt a possibility i just think that were making too much of it

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I'm sticking with Xara. That decision was made over most of the day, and the whiplash to switch now isn't enough to make me change.

Q: why was stoosie killed

Possible answer, to stop tigger using him as host.

Why do that?

To force him to pick someone else

But if hes turned you dont have to do that

Ah, then he wasnt turned

Ok, who does he pick so?

Well the one he told us hed pick before ...

Dottie?

Why would you go for dottie
    Because she was a player who passed tiggs test

Why did tigg go quiet?

Maybe because nothing he was saying could be heard?

Had to be his choice because the mods would maybe tell if its was open ended for tigg

**** it voting dottie

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

I can’t save myself now and thus the Hutt cartel is out at this stage, gonna throw Siths under the bus. I’m Ortugg.

The siths didn’t cooperate in the back room. That’s why the munching was a mess at the start and they got greedo so early. They lied to us every time about who to munch and we never got organised. SK is out for him/herself whoever (s)he is.

Jabba told us Molly is the stormtrooper. Do with that what you will.

• Advertisement

I can’t save myself now and thus the Hutt cartel is out at this stage, gonna throw Siths under the bus. I’m Ortugg.

The siths didn’t cooperate in the back room. That’s why the munching was a mess at the start and they got greedo so early. They lied to us every time about who to munch and we never got organised. SK is out for him/herself whoever (s)he is.

HA!

Wtf?

looks like ye shudda believed dottie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

The Rebels knew it was time to get serious but with so much death already could they afford to make a mistake?

They deliberated for hours going back and forth on who should die on this otherwise calm evening. Consensus was finally agreed upon and with that Grumpylumpy was up in front of the angry mob and set upon with various instruments of death.

Grumpylumpy was lynched.

Grumpylumpy (7) – cdaly_, Chagan, mollyb60, crosstownk, dottie_lottie, Xaracatz, Cee_jay
    dottie_lottie (4) – Gufc21, MrsFlushdraw, Tritium, MicksJaguar
    Xaracatz (4) – Barney92, Lord TSC, grumpylumpy, Strawberry milkshake

• Registered Users Posts: 6,572 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Well at least you're not the Admiral! Bit desperate calling me the ST though. If you say the Siths have lied about everything why would they tell the truth about me being one of them?

Anytime time your ready GUFC :D

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Well at least you're not the Admiral! Bit desperate calling me the ST though. If you say the Siths have lied about everything why would they tell the truth about me being one of them?

So you think its the truth about one half and a lie about the other

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

GUFC any update from mods on grumpy please?

Anytime time your ready GUFC :D

Maybe he has to ask the other sith what to say now?

So you think its the truth about one half and a lie about the other

Well either she's a sith and dead or the hutt and dead. Either way it's a dead eviler.

Of course I don't believe her about me being the ST. Because I'm not. I know.

• Advertisement

If the thingsy are gone would the mods not announce it I mean they could be slowrolling us but 11 minutes is harsh if they are:D

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Well either she's a sith and dead or the hutt and dead. Either way it's a dead eviler.

Of course I don't believe her about me being the ST. Because I'm not. I know.

but why say the bit about the admiral?

Ok folks were still in a pretty bad position. Sith are +5. On the upside were going to kill molly :) I just wish ortugg had been helpful sooner. He didnt indicate that any of the priest calls for hutt were wrong which 95%clears gufc. I guess if thats the case mick is also 95%- soz mate but if youre double bluffing me.....

If someone can run the numbers it would be helpful

If pateesa could start to slaughter sith that would be even better

Now lets figure out the when and where of the sith shafting the hutt in this game

Why would she lie about that though? If she's going down and is the last Hutt what has she got to gain from lying about it? We'll know in the morning anyway. Or as soon as the mods come on and confirm that the Hutts are gone.

tritium wrote: »
    Ok folks were still in a pretty bad position. Sith are +5. On the upside were going to kill molly :) I just wish ortugg had been helpful sooner. He didnt indicate that any of the priest calls for hutt were wrong which 95%clears gufc. I guess if thats the case mick is also 95%- soz mate but if youre double bluffing me.....

If someone can run the numbers it would be helpful

If pateesa could start to slaughter sith that would be even better

Now lets figure out the when and where of the sith shafting the hutt in this game

how do you know this as fact?

how do you know this as fact?

I dont but if the apprentice is dead the priest wont see it. So theyre +5 unril we kill 4 of them and the mods say game over

Actually I have to believe that Grumpy was a Sith. There's no other reason she would come out and lie about me being the ST. So she either thinks that I'm the last Hutt or the SK. I'm neither.

The fact that the Mod's didn't mention in their post about the Hutt's being wiped out leads me to believe I'm right.

Where's GUFC when you need him to clear you?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Come on gufc. We need clarification.

Maybe he's gone like Tigger :eek:

• Advertisement

crosstownk wrote: »
    Come on gufc. We need clarification.

Maybe he's gone like Tigger :eek:

its as bad as the leftovers people just disappearing for no reason

Advertisement