Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf 7 - Star Wars - The Wolves Strike Back - GAME OVER - Wolves win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

gufc21 wrote: »
    Not great enough. Mods post at 9.59, i post at 10:00:01... ish. What happes if i was munched?

Wouldn't have been your fault Gufc, and not much they could have done about it.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I was sure Tigger was working with Mick as a baddie.

Still suspicious of Mick. But then looking at that list, everyone I've been vocally sure was evil was actually good.

Actually, IF Mick is good, every vote I've made so far has hit a good guy :( Sorry my dead brethren :(

Tigger 555
    MicksJaguar 222
    tritium 134
    y0ssar1an22 132
    MrsFlushdraw 116
    dottie_lottie 111
    The_Valeyard 78
    gufc21 76
    cee_jay 70
    Digital Solitude 69
    sullivlo 57
    crosstownk 53
    WerewolfGM 48
    Barney92 47
    Mollyb60 44
    Jayop 44
    Pawwed Rig 41
    Lord TSC 36
    Maximus Alexander 33
    grumpylumpy 32
    Xaracatz 31
    cdaly_ 27
    mahamageehad 25
    Strawberry Milkshake 21
    raze_them_all_ 21
    partyjungle 19
    dobman88 18
    Stoogie 17
    Chagan 15
    Persepoly 14
    Uriel. 14

Just an up to date table of who has posted. Thinking we can check the people who died. Just something to do with double checking if they dark side are hiding in the bottom etc. Obv we have to take when they died into consideration.

Maybe we can find the Dark ones or at least a couple this way?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,045 ✭✭✭Guffy

The_Valeyard
    tritium
    gufc21
    Mollyb60
    Strawberry Milkshake
    crosstownk
    dottie_lottie
    Barney92
    cee_jay
    Lord TSC
    MicksJaguar
    MrsFlushdraw
    cdaly_
    Xaracatz
    grumpylumpy

This is our list. I think we need to be organised today. I've been trying to keep my head low so haven't been commenting on the debacle we've had over the weekend. Everyone should put an #FFA forward. The info from this and the vote will be crucial.

Trit i read back last night and i dont think you answered, i may have missed it but.... why did you kill pawed rig?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Lynch form is now open.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

The_Valeyard
    tritium
    gufc21
    Mollyb60
    Strawberry Milkshake
    crosstownk
    dottie_lottie
    Barney92
    cee_jay
    Lord TSC
    MicksJaguar
    MrsFlushdraw
    cdaly_
    Xaracatz
    grumpylumpy

Valeyard is already dead.

And #FFA?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

Trit i read back last night and i dont think you answered, i may have missed it but.... why did you kill pawed rig?

I also asked this yesterday evening and didn't get an answer - trit please explain.

So all our roles are gone in the Village - 3 roles remain which have been claimed. And 6 rebel soldiers?

The team evil:
    The Sith have full complement of 5 roled players
    The Hutt Cartel have Ortugg
    And the SK is still alive

R2D2 if the Sith apprentice was killed, would you get their original role as well as their new Sith apprentice role?

Well played gu.

I'm going to reiterate the admiral piett role. If we lynch them, Sith get two kills. I'm inclined to think it's Lord Tsc based on their post above.

But we should let the hutt take them out.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

The way I see it, either Mick or Trit are genuine, but I don't think it can be both.

I do think that the rationale for killing war pig is off and Trit's a great player, so why is he still alive, esp if he came out as a villager. though it's possible that the sith knew I'd think that and did it on purpose...so much meta!!!

Lord TSC wrote: »

And #FFA?

Ok leave him off the list. Did i take a living person off it accidently?

Create a post and type #FFA1, #FFA2, etc. You pick the 3 most suspicious players to you. We gather the info and put the top 3 in a race and then debate the merits of lynching each. We are all over the place at the moment so this will give us more focus

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »

And #FFA?

I am not 100% on it, I did try to get it going yesterday to no avail.

You do a post

#FFS (Then list your top 3 pics)

We then collate the info and we all vote for the top or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,437 ✭✭✭tritium

Give the mods a chqnce lad. Its not like im going to say im r2d2 then not post their roles when i know

Next question is are you seer or semi seer?....

tritium wrote: »

??? Hmm Trit

He said he was R2D2! that answers your question. Not like you to miss something. What is wrong? the death of your team mates got to you? :D

The way I see it, either Mick or Trit are genuine, but I don't think it can be both.

I do think that the rationale for killing war pig is off and Trit's a great player, so why is he still alive, esp if he came out as a villager. though it's possible that the sith knew I'd think that and did it on purpose...so much meta!!!

Leia is a regular joe soap now. Leia is not dead. If there is another leia out there they need to tell us as it would make trit evil. The turn happened after the decision to lynch PR. If leia was turned it would have happened like ds said it had.. DS would not have said it happened if it had happened. Trit at this moment is 100% good.

Mj might be evil. The hutt or sk will know if he's chewie. Again, unless he was turned he is a regular joe soap. One who has being drawing a lot of attention from the village, not MJ's fault, the bad guys will have to kill him at some point in order to reduce sith numbers, do not waste our time debating whether to lynch him or not. They are ****ting a brick right now seeing the sith team is intact.

Hold up. Who did trit claim to be again?

Ignore that, you are Leia yeah?

Not as of yet. When i know you shall

ok, this might be down the rabbit hole but hear me out:

Trit isn't Leia, but he know's who is cos his team converted her, they then agreed that he would claim Leia, and have watery logic so that over time someone would suspect him cos he should be a better player than this, then we vote to lynch him, and kaboom sith get two kills cos he's pete!

ok, this might be down the rabbit hole but hear me out:

Trit isn't Leia, but he know's who is cos his team converted her, they then agreed that he would claim Leia, and have watery logic so that over time someone would suspect him cos he should be a better player than this, then we vote to lynch him, and kaboom sith get two kills cos he's pete!

It was my theory with mj. I dont believe trit was turned. Ds was hutt and that was his theory. Ds would not have said the theory as it would have revealed himself to the other teams.... he's dead now though

So, if we take out trit and mj and gu, that leaves us 12 to work out.

• Advertisement

It was my theory with mj. I dont believe trit was turned. Ds was hutt and that was his theory. Ds would not have said the theory as it would have revealed himself to the other teams.... he's dead now though

but for my theory to be true, he wouldn't have had to be turned, he would just have been born bad.

I thought it yesterday morning and I needed to see if he died or not before saying anything

but for my theory to be true, he wouldn't have had to be turned, he would just have been born bad.

I thought it yesterday morning and I needed to see if he died or not before saying anything

either that or he's a villager who's so good at killing villagers and/or leading us down the wrong path that they've left him here to cause mayhem (I haven't checked who he voted for btw so that could be crap)

Why hasnt anyone countered the claim? They are just a villager now so would be at no more risk.

I suggest a deadline of 3pm for the ffa. Anyone who doesn't post one is auto included/replaces bottom contender. Anyone who adds mj or trit is auto added/replace bottom contender.

My reasoning for the second part if they are not good, most likely are and we shouldnt be wasting time discussing it, they are most likely pitt. Hutt next and then sk. You need to kill the sith. Forget the village. You are loosing this game

Why hasnt anyone countered the claim? They are just a villager now so would be at no more risk.

because the real leia has been turned? she won't counter cos he's dark side leia now and her and pete are working together

My reasoning for the second part if they are not good, most likely are and we shouldnt be wasting time discussing it, they are most likely pitt.

Sorry if they are bad, most likely to be pitt

because the real leia has been turned? she won't counter cos he's dark side leia now and her and pete are working together

Ok. That's a good theory. I have already given my belief on it. It is also the reason i have suggested not including them in the FFA. If they are sith then they are most likely pitt and we should not be voting for them.

Tigger, i know it would suck to be gone tomorrow morning as well as this morning but you need to pick me to reveal your seer pick.

I would suggest waiting for the ffa nominees to come in and to pick from that list for your pick. Please do not pick mj or trit would be my shout personally but it is your call at the end of the day

Can you let us know why you killed pawed rig? It might help us to spot a baddie...

I'm off to work shortly and it's always mad busy as soon as I get there. Just in case I miss the deadline....

#FFA3
    Molly
    Cee jay
    MrsFlushdraw

• Advertisement

Xaracatz wrote: »
    Well guys. The village is a shambles. I stuck in my vote for Yossar earlier because there was literally no consensus on anything.

I reckon R&D should come out if they're still alive. We'd still have C3P0 and we're going nowhere here.

Whats the story here xara, your reasoning for voting mick was that he didnt read the thread back fair enough but you dont read the basic drules yourself. I thought you had a good roll for a bit but now i obviously know you dont. I have you as a sith right now tbh.

mick is either chewie or sidious. It doesnt make sense for sidious to come out. Why go nuts all day on chewie. We don't know if he was turned. Highly doubful if PJ went for him and came off the worse.

Advertisement