Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf 7 - Star Wars - The Wolves Strike Back - GAME OVER - Wolves win

Options

Comments

he died on Monday, so 3? Friday Saturday and Sunday

his last vote was for you before he died, Im back reading day 2 now. I dont believe Tigger gave up and I'll be voting for you as 2 hutts tried to kill you day 2. I believe you to be the storm trooper

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

He's a she, and she's a villager.

That sounds somewhat Hutty there

So, are you a Sith then? May as well tell us! your goose is cooked anyway :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,581 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    If we lynch the admiral the Siths have options:
    Kill 1 villager + kill 1 hutt - leaves us with 4 Sith, 0 Hutt, 1 SK and 7 villagers
    Kill 2 villagers - leaves us with 4 sith, 1 Hutt, 1 Sk and 6 villagers

1st scenario it'd be 5 evil vs 7 good
    2nd scenario it'd be 6 evil vs 6 good.

No sure that's wrong coz the Hutt would still have a kill tonight.
    So if the Hutt killed another Sith it'd be 4 evil vs 7 good.
    If he killed another villager it'd be 5 evil vs 6 good.

and in the 2nd scenario it'd be worse. Cos it'd be 4Sith, 1 hutt, 1 SK and 5 villagers. 6 vs 5 then and we're fooked.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,047 ✭✭✭Guffy

We're in danger of splitting our non grumpy vote here guys. Its a HUGE mistake voting for Lumpy anyone who votes or advocates for his vote still is a sith. The sk/hutt is amongst the non lumpy votes. If the sk/hutt vote for lumpy there's a huge chance its game over if villagers vote for lumpy, there's a huge chance its game over.

We need to focus on the 4/5 votes on lumpy, all of the sith will be there. Its a game winning move from them.

It's to late to get everyone to switch to dottie MJ. You need to choose between lumpy and xaraor waste your vote tbh

Ok I'll swap to dottie.... but we have 2 hours for everyone to swap from xara to dottie or lose the game then??

• Advertisement

And im putting younglad to bed so have to go quiet now

gufc21 wrote: »
    We're in danger of splitting our non grumpy vote here guys. Its a HUGE mistake voting for Lumpy anyone who votes or advocates for his vote still is a sith. The sk/hutt is amongst the non lumpy votes. If the sk/hutt vote for lumpy there's a huge chance its game over if villagers vote for lumpy, there's a huge chance its game over.

We need to focus on the 4/5 votes on lumpy, all of the sith will be there. Its a game winning move from them.

It's to late to get everyone to switch to dottie MJ. You need to choose between lumpy and xaraor waste your vote tbh

How is it too late to switch to dottie? have 2 hours?

Are you saying, if we don't vote Xara we are sith?
    Even though we KNOW Grumpy is evil we have to take the risk of killing Xara in the hope they are evil?

I am not arguing, just getting my head round what you are saying.

The_Valeyard
    -Accuses Tritium of being a wolf
    -Doesn't like Grumpylumpy or Dobman88
    -Thinks Sully wants him dead
    -Clears Sully and Tigger
    -Wants to kill fluff and yoss
    -Calls Grumpylumpy fluff, 6 or 7 lower posters not mentioned.
    =Suss, likely okay

Tritium
    -Wants to keep Tig
    -Suspicious of yoss, max, Jay and Dottie
    -Posts a lot of suspect lists
    =Sound

Sullivlo
    -Wanted random votes
    -Calls out Grumpylumpy and Dobman for not posting
    -Unusual feel off jay ( ;) )
    -Calls out MJ, Yoss and max as being teammates
    -Suspicious of Grumpylumpy and Dottie
    -Lots of fluff
    =Suss, likely evil

GUFC21
    -Thought Max was a wolf
    -Very suspicious of sully
    -Explains stuff
    =Sound for now

Molly
    -Very watery
    -posts suspicions
    -meta – normally bangs of wolf
    =Sound for now

Strawberry Milkshake
    -Suspicious of MrsFD, Raze
    =Sound for now

Jayop
    -Suspicious of Sully and Lordy
    -Thinks Molly is ok
    -Doesn’t like Mahamaa vote
    =Sound for now

Tigger
    -Thinks MrsFD is Boba Fett
    -Wants protection
    -Thinks Max was Darth Sidious
    -Thinks Molly is safe
    -Suspicious of Dottie, Sully, Yoss, Jay and Maha.
    =Sound for now

Deleted User
    -Suspicious of Max
    -Fluff
    =Suss, likely ok

Crosstownk
    -Suss of Max, Sully, Yoss
    =Likely ok
    Dottie
    -Private votes
    -Votes random
    -Goes at Trit over asking q’s
    =Suspicious

Barney
    -Suspicious of yoss, dottie and Pawwed Rig
    -Not too watery
    =Sound for now

Yoss
    -Suspicious of Tig, Sully, Mick and Dob.
    =Sound for now

Cee_Jay
    -would have voted Yoss or Sully
    -Suspicious of Yoss
    =Sound for now

Lord TSC
    -Suspicious of Vale
    -Fluff, is a noob though
    =Sound for now

Pawwed Rig
    -Suspicious of Sully
    -Didn’t vote
    -Doesn’t want to lynch Tigger
    =Sound for now

Partyjungle
    -Lots of fluff
    =Sound for now

MickJaguar
    -Wants to protect Tig
    -Thinks Tig is NRV
    -Thinks Yoss and Dottie are Hutt
    -Wants to lynch yoss
    -Suss of Sully, strawberry, yoss and dottie
    -Thinks Grumpylumpy is okay
    =Sound for now

Mahamageehad
    -Mainly water
    =Suss, mainly okay

Dobb
    -Calls MrsFD wolf
    -Noob
    =Sound for now

Stoogie
    -Fluff
    =Suspicious

MrsFlushDraw
    -Thinks Jay, Tig and MJ are sound
    =Suspicious, likely ok

Cdaly
    -Follows Trit to vote Max
    =Suspicious, likely okay

Xaractaz
    -Suspicious of Yoss and MJ
    -Lowest poster
    =Suspicious

Grumpylumpy
    -Mainly defence
    -Rest is fluff
    =Suss, likely ok

Im rereading day 2 this was from Digi you would have to imagine trying to shine a light on the storm trooper remember it was the only way the huths could kill it

Ok I'll swap to dottie.... but we have 2 hours for everyone to swap from xara to dottie or lose the game then??

Are you ****ing kidding me? You've shouted all day about voting for Xara and NOW you're switching to dottie?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

Was just thinking about Xara vote. What if Vale hadn't peeked her?
    I don't get the switch to Dottie tbh. That's just crazy talk right there.

• Advertisement

Ok dottie it is, I am offline for a bit as the hubby going mental. will hopefully get back on.

What a day!

Are you ****ing kidding me? You've shouted all day about voting for Xara and NOW you're switching to dottie?

Xara was the only option I've had based on the highlighted cj post.

Mick has made a great argument for dottie. I have been swayed and think its a better chance at a sith. Im sure xara is bad but s/he could be hutt or sk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Yeah. Even I don't understand that. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Ok thinking about this all the way home I can't change my vote. I only know 2 things for certain in this game and that's that im a rebel soilder and lumpy is dark side.

I have to vote with what I know and there's no guarantee that the hutt will take pete out for us. I might be putting my own head in a noose but I need to vote on facts and live with the outcome

If you're trying to say that your vote is on grumpy, then I think you're right.

As it stands, I think I'll be voting for grumpy. Voting for Xara based on Vales possible seer pick is sound enough but I think there's a little more certainty with grumpy. Although I'm basing this on the Tigger/dottie thing being legit. It's the best I think we have at the moment.

his last vote was for you before he died, Im back reading day 2 now. I dont believe Tigger gave up and I'll be voting for you as 2 hutts tried to kill you day 2. I believe you to be the storm trooper

Is it this argument that's swaying you GUFC?

My head is melted here. I think we're fooked no matter how we play this now. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Xara was the only option I've had based on the highlighted cj post.

Mick has made a great argument for dottie. I have been swayed and think its a better chance at a sith. Im sure xara is bad but s/he could be hutt or sk.

But - dude - we want to take out the Hutt and SK. That's fewer kills per night. Not to argue myself back into the firing line here, but I don't get your argument.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

If tigger was still alive, why the fúck would I tell you he was gone? like that destroys me in game terms. It would make more sense to either not tell you, or just ignore him and torment him. like it's a bananas notion

• Registered Users Posts: 7,437 ✭✭✭tritium

I rhink vale called his vote Xara the night sully was lynched. Likely hed peeked sully and picked someone else to vote for when she came back clear. Given that, while she *may* be a wolf i dont think vale had tagged her. Going with tigg and Dottie for now and picking grumpy

So now the village is split AGAIN.
    This Dottie argument is ridiculous and unfounded imo.
    I'm voting for grumpy. Like cross it's the best we have and there are so many different scenarios which could be possible and possible Admiral Piett's.
    It's ridiculous at this stage.

If tigger was still alive, why the fúck would I tell you he was gone? like that destroys me in game terms. It would make more sense to either not tell you, or just ignore him and torment him. like it's a bananas notion

As he wouldnt give you anything to uote that looked good for you and itd be too hard to do it all day making up Tigger posts. Your last one was sloppy even

• Advertisement

As he wouldnt give you anything to uote that looked good for you and itd be too hard to do it all day making up Tigger posts. Your last one was sloppy even

so why wouldn't i just say nothing instead of putting myself in this ridiculous situation?

so why wouldn't i just say nothing instead of putting myself in this ridiculous situation?

Tigger was obi, and said he'd pick you before in thread, it would look bad for you if tigger just died altogether

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Tigger was obi, and said he'd pick you before in thread, it would look bad for you if tigger just died altogether

Jaysus, Mick. I doubt she'd go to those lengths - even if she cared!

it looks bad for me now, because I delivered tig's messages exactly and was transparent about what happened

Mick what are you playing at here?
    There were 2 possible wolves on the table. Both with strong evidence against them. Then at last minute you go and try split the village vote? What exactly is your goal here?

Also Trit is the convert spent all of day 2 accusing dottie not a word about it since after the disturbance, encuorages Luke to kill me and had all the sith Kills info before GUFC announced. Never eplained why he used his power to kill war pig.. I'll re read day 3 later day took me over an hour n a half

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

I'm going to go with Grumpy. We're tying ourselves up in knots here. We have the priest so we'll have instant clarification of what's really going at the very least.

these are my thoughts do what ye like

Right so now its either Xara, Grumpy or Dottie?

I gotta go with Trit on this one guys. The Admiral has to be killed at some point. We can't rely on the SK or Hutt to take him out for us. We have no way of knowing which or even if any of those 3 are the admiral. So despite my earlier reservations about her I'll take Dottie/Tiggers word for it and vote for Grumpy.

FWIW I think this has been stacked against the village from day 1 and it'll be a miracle if we win this.

• Advertisement

Also Trit is the convert spent all of day 2 accusing dottie not a word about it since after the disturbance, encuorages Luke to kill me and had all the sith Kills info before GUFC announced. Never eplained why he used his power to kill war pig.. I'll re read day 3 later day took me over an hour n a half

When you get to today's posts you'll find I said the same thing about Trit me and GUFC discussed it over a few posts

Advertisement