Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

cobhguy28 wrote: »
    This is why courts should not leave unqualified people like Ben into them. She should now sue Ben for his bad advice that landed her in jail as she would of been intitled to do if she had used a solicitor.

Is she did then who will she get to represent her ? Gerry Beades? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Onevision

I notice that Dr. not's video report on yesterday, put up in the early hours, has been removed already.

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Serjeant Buzfuz

Onevision wrote: »
    I notice that Dr. not's video report on yesterday, put up in the early hours, has been removed already.

Over a defamation complaint no less!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

dBFTMCL.jpg
    The most recent Ballyhea protest. Yes, that's Joan Collins TD holding an effigy of Ben's most recent client.

Robbo wrote: »
    dBFTMCL.jpg
    The most recent Ballyhea protest. Yes, that's Joan Collins TD holding an effigy of Ben's most recent client.

She's rather a long way away from her Dublin 8, 10 and 12 constituency.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭whippet

She's rather a long way away from her Dublin 8, 10 and 12 constituency.

and an obligatory 'no consent' banner

She has a face on her that'd turn milk....

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭cobhguy28

I don't know what to make of a post on Bens Facebook page. It states that claires is now free, however if you look at the comments Ben say she is free because she gave undertaken not to go Near her home so she purged her contempt. So Ben lost the case she went to jail for nothing and you have about 50 comments congratulating him on a great job he did, what are these people smoking.

I don't know what to make of a post on Bens Facebook page. It states that claires is now free, however if you look at the comments Ben say she is free because she gave undertaken not to go Near her home so she purged her contempt. So Ben lost the case she went to jail for nothing and you have about 50 comments congratulating him on a great job he did, what are these people smoking.

Freeman baccy?

What else but maritime tobacco.

003-578-0004.jpg

• Advertisement

Looking at some of the recent posts on the Hub’s facebook page give a bit more insight as to their actual objectives.

While all the while posturing about helping people in distress and being the heaven sent super heros .. it is all just about finding ways not to pay back any money they owe.

Lord Byron had a heart felt post where he claims that bank just decided one morning to destroy his life by having the audacity to look for the €0.75m he owed them. He was only trying to make a better life for his family when he realised that the money he got had to be paid back. On top of this he also has a judgement against him for not paying his taxes to the tune of about €137k.

So rather than actually work for a living to try and deal with his debts he decided the best course of action would be to ‘volunteer’ his expert legal knowledge full time to helping others to get free houses.

And this little post earlier this week would indicate that they more interested in ways to just not repay any money regardless of ability to pay .. freeloaders I’d call them.

The more I read of him and his fellow hubbers makes me increasingly sick .. each and everyone of the main guys owe money on debts, tax defaults etc; the cynic in me keeps coming back to the idea that these guys are using desperate people to trial and error made up legal arguments in the hope that something will stick that they can use for their own personal circumstance.

“Oppsss: looks like we finally have someone in the courts, our Court reporter relates this piece.
    Observations
    KBC bank got a 6 month adjournment to come back to see if customer is complying. Test period- (Occurred to me, why not agree to test case and pay for 6 months)!!! Get case struck out and then default again!!!!!
    And they will.
    Merry Christmas guys, right woman on the right job: all groups have an ‘M’, we have ours.”

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

An interesting Facebook thread about TNS regular Claire Knowles, in which DDI's Ray Hall claims to have successfully brought a habeas corpus application one behalf of one of his disciples. This arose when his friend was filming court proceedings where Ray was the defendant, having had an order for possession made against him.

The main problem with this being that real solicitors (namely Cahir O'Higgins) brought and ran the whole application. A bit of an oversight on Ray's part but I'm sure one of the largest criminal law practices in the country that make dozens of these applications every year closely consulted with him in the matter and took his opinions aboard.

Ray's also back in the High Court on Monday in relation to his Judicial Review proceedings against a sub-prime lender. This appears to be an application to be granted leave to judicially review the possession order and from the previous judgment on the matter, it seems that Ray is pursuing a "novel" way of litigation.

VmHnLxj.jpg

Ray is all about the 'official letter' nonsense isn't he?

whippet wrote: »
    Ray is all about the 'official letter' nonsense isn't he?
    Completely. And printing his own money.

If I thought he was smart enough I would assume Beades was doing this to stop Kelly P ever hearing a case involving old Gerry.

I cannot believe he's mad enough to try this though, challenging the nomination of the President of the High Court.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭relax carry on

Sticking it to man!

Jerry Beades launches legal challenge against nomination of next president of the High Court http://jrnl.ie/2509318

Edit: Just beat me to It Kayroo.

He is like head lice in a primary school ... You think you've got rid of it and then it crops up again and the whole class have to get treated.

He is like head lice in a primary school ... You think you've got rid of it and then it crops up again and the whole class have to get treated.

More like crabs both in persistence and provenance....

If I thought he was smart enough I would assume Beades was doing this to stop Kelly P ever hearing a case involving old Gerry.

I cannot believe he's mad enough to try this though, challenging the nomination of the President of the High Court.
    Comments are closed as this case is before the courts - I was looking forward to some light reading.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,554 ✭✭✭Pat Mustard

s_38_399_vincent.jpg

Browne: "Just shut up or get out"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KktZITAtV3c

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭GavMan

Lord Byron had a heart felt post where he claims that bank just decided one morning to destroy his life by having the audacity to look for the €0.75m he owed them. He was only trying to make a better life for his family when he realised that the money he got had to be paid back. On top of this he also has a judgement against him for not paying his taxes to the tune of about €137k.

For the life of me, I can't seem to see this one. Would be interested in reading it

• Registered Users Posts: 17,869 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Whose book extracts were we laughing at recently where the guy was boasting about all the loans he was racking up one minute then explaining how it was all part of the banks plan to destroy him on the next page?

Have you anything concrete on the tax thing?

I think we can start calling them the Freeloaders on the Land.

Robbo wrote: »
    Have you anything concrete on the tax thing?

I think we can start calling them the Freeloaders on the Land.

I'm in the phone at the moment .. But Google the name and address you'll find a revenue report for a quarter in 2012 I think with the details

Actually here is the link

http://www.revenue.ie/en/press/defaulters/archive/defaulters-list2-sept2013.xls

here is a little light hearted reading on how the worlds of DDI - Freeman - Courts and Make-believe all mix together

The Blog of the one and only Ray Hall

Also, we haven't heard a whole pile recently from Tom and the most explosive book ever - which will rock the establishment to the core - but have a look at the picture from a recent signing event .. the book seems to be in the right section in this shop

• Registered Users Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭GavMan

here is a little light hearted reading on how the worlds of DDI - Freeman - Courts and Make-believe all mix together

The Blog of the one and only Ray Hall

Some gowl.

Wonder if Lord Byron has paid up?

GavMan wrote: »
    Some gowl.

Wonder if Lord Byron has paid up?

ironically Lord Byron has been sharing that post about the Roofer who can't get paid from the pub ... for a man that advocates the non-payment of any debt .. she surely can talk from both sides of the one mouth

• Registered Users Posts: 13,301 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

ironically Lord Byron has been sharing that post about the Roofer who can't get paid from the pub ... for a man that advocates the non-payment of any debt .. she surely can talk from both sides of the one mouth

Sadly all deleted by now, but last night the hub followers encouraged each other to attack the fb page of the pub in question and someone provided a link.
    So as you'd expect lots of 'wont eat here again until he pays his debts' reviews/messages were posted, with the usual 50 people thanking them.
    Took about an hour for someone to point out that it was actually the wrong Cookes bar and a totally innocent business, one of the key giveaways being that it didn't have a thatched roof.

Sadly all deleted by now, but last night the hub followers encouraged each other to attack the fb page of the pub in question and someone provided a link.
    So as you'd expect lots of 'wont eat here again until he pays his debts' reviews/messages were posted, with the usual 50 people thanking them.
    Took about an hour for someone to point out that it was actually the wrong Cookes bar and a totally innocent business, one of the key giveaways being that it didn't have a thatched roof.

it goes to prove that the 'follower' of the Hub and the other groups don't actually read in to anything that they are asked to believe and just assume these bastions of morality are beyond reproach.

Lord Byron was also posting some rambling nonsense that proves beyond any doubt that commercial rates are not payable at all ... i'd say he'd struggle to get a milkman to deliver to him on credit with his full time dedication to the science of Debt Alchemy.

• Advertisement

There appears to be a frosty relationship building between LLI and the Hub since they're no longer joint tenants of Jerry Beades. LLI have been a bit salty recently that the Hub are closing for Christmas and hosting slap up lunches.

2 cats, one saucer of milk.

Advertisement